- » Caramel Fudge
Caramel Fudge Recipes
Caramel fudge is a rich caramel dessert that can be served on any occasion. The ingredients used to make caramel fudge include brown sugar, cream, butter, vanilla extract, cream and chopped nuts.
Add four-five ... More »
Chocolate Caramel Fudge
Of course you can't but help agreeing that even at the sound of a Chocolate caramel fudge your mouth would water. Here I am letting out the secret ingred in my fabled chocolate caramel fudge recipe. It is indeed tempting! - 37.618
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan melt the butter or margarine.
Add the brown sugar.
Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the evaporated milk and continue cooking and stirring till the mixture comes to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Cool till... - 35.5618
In a large glass bowl, combine sugar, milk and butter.
Microwave 2 minutes.
Mix well and microwave 5 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Add caramels; microwave 45 to 60 seconds.
Beat until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Pour... - 33.3312
Creamy Caramel Fudge
Caramelize 1 cup of sugar by heating in a heavy nonferrous pan over low heat, stirring constantly with long handled spoon for 8 to 10 minutes, or until sugar has melted and is straw colored.
When it is light brown, add milk; simmer until sugar... - 32.3144
– In a deep microwave dish, combine brown sugar, sugar and cream. Cook at HIGH for 11 minutes.
– Stir twice during cooking.
– Add vanilla extract and butter, and beat until mixture thickens. Add nuts and spread mixture in buttered pan. Cut into... - 26.643
You May Also Like!
Caramel Fudge Frosting
If you dream of indulging in a delicious treat topped with Caramel then this Caramel Fudge Frosting on any of your desserts can just make it happen. A very sweet fudge frosting to try, this Caramel Fudge Frosting is nothing less than a delicious treat to go... - 35.5445
Caramel Fudge Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Prepare cake mix as package directs.
Pour 2 cups batter into greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt caramels and margarine with sweetened condensed milk, stirring until... - 33.535
Homemade Caramel Fudge
Try out this Homemade Caramel Fudge to please your kids with sweet tooth. It is so much better than the store bought candies as it is made with natural ingredients and easy on your pocket. Take a look at this video and give it a shot! - 111.769
Fudge Caramel Brownies
MELT 1 cup morsels and butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in eggs.
Add flour, sugar, vanilla and baking soda; stir well.
Spread batter into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan; sprinkle... - 40.722
Caramel Pecan Fudge Rounds
1) In a large heavy saucepan, place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
2) Gently heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
3) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, to 236°F or a teaspoon... - 45.758
Caramel Fudge Sauce
1. In a large pan, tip in the sugar and stir till dissolved. Bring this mixture to the boil and simmer for one minute. Add the evaporated milk and bring to the boil.
2. In a small bowl, mix the cornflour and water to make a smooth pate and then pour... - 35.3378
Caramel Fudge Frosting
1. Combine all ingredients except vanilla extract in a heavy 3-quart saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Increase heat and bring mixture to boiling. Wash down crystals from sides of pan with a pastry brush dipped in water. Set... - 25.9765
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 45.7215
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" pan.
In a heavy 2-1/2- or 3-quart saucepan, melt butter or margarine over low heat.
Add sugar and evaporated milk.
Stirring constantly, bring to a rolling boil over medium-low heat
Cook, stirring constantly, about 4 minutes or until... - 41.4136
Mocha Nut Fudge
1. Take a heavy Dutch oven and butter its sides.
2. In a pan cook combining sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush dipped in hot... - 45.0842
Caramel Fudge Recipes By Category