- » Caramel Fruit Cake Flour
Caramel Fruit Cake Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel fruit cake flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel fruit cake flour recipes.
Caramel Ring Cake
Cream the butter with the sugar and beat in the eggs and maple (golden) syrup.
Sift in the flour, cinnamon and salt and beat well.
Mix the baking soda with the milk, add the vanilla extract (essence) and stir into the mixture.
Lightly grease a 10 inch (25 cm)... - 42.5574
This delicious and rich fruit cake is bursting with dried fruits, nuts and spices. This cake is most often consumed on its own as opposed to with condiments such as cream. Though this rich cake is traditionally baked for Christmas, it can be baked and served... - 0
Fruit Cake With Rum
You know the Fruit cake that you relish during Christmas?? Here is the video recipe for it!! This fruit cake can be prepared at anytime, but is particularly enjoyed at Christmas time. The recipe calls for several ingredients, that are all easily available. - 131.945
Microwaved Fruit Cake
Put the marmalade, honey, brown sugar and butter in a bowl.
Melt in the microwave oven for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Sift the flour and yeast over the bowl, beating constantly.
Add 1 whole egg and 1/3 cup (41/2 tablespoons) of water, still beating.
Add... - 44.0436
Eggless Fruit Coffee Cake
This fruit cake is an impressive delight to celebrate those special days. Relish the goodness of mixed fruits with this simple to bake cake recipe. - 51.3594
Caramel Orange Sauce
caramel orange sauce is a sweet and flavorful sauce made with caramelized sugar and orange juice. Mild and soothing, the caramel sauce can be served over pancakes, ice cream and fruit cakes too. - 30.3498
The Upside-Down Cake is a delicious dessert that is super delicious. I served this dish for a party at home and my guests finished it in no time! The Upside-Down Cake is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 37.8007
Crowned Cran-apple Coffee Cake Wreath
Grease or spray a 12-cup tube pan with a removable bottom, such as an angel food cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To Make Coffeecake: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse apples until coarsely chopped; remove to a bowl.
Pulse cranberries... - 44.837
Cranberry Caramel Bars
1. In a small bowl, combine the cranberries and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Keep aside.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch by 9-inch pan with butter or oil
3. Preheat the over 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl sift together the 2 cups... - 44.2881
Strawberry, Blueberry And Caramel Cheesecake
The fruit and the caramel come together perfectly to provide a wonderful sweetness while still being fresh, and I hope you can give this a try! Do let me know what you think. - 0
Apricot Upside Down Skillet Cake
To caramelize the apricots, using heavy-bottom skillet which has a tight-fitting lid, on medium low heat (or use an electric skillet set at 250°), melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
Then stir in 1/4 cup honey and simmer until well mixed and beginning to... - 43.6453
How To Make Upside Down Banana Cake - Super Moist
Rich and moist cake with caramelized bananas with cinnamon on top. The upside down technique gives the cake a nice and clean finish. Learn step by step how to make this incredible moist banana cake. - 93.7192
Apricot Upside Down Cake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
2. For making the pastry, in a food processor add the flour and the chilled butter to cut into rough chunks.
3. Add the sugar and blend on the pulse setting, such that the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.... - 47.779
Candy Bar Cake
Something to celebrate or feel like you need a reward? Here's a cake that provides sweet satisfaction. - 42.0041
Tuscan Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Tuscan Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a wonderfully tasty dessert. My children love this cake and I make it for them quiet often. Try this Tuscan Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe. - 47.976
Apricot Cherry Upside Down Mini Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat 4 (8-ounce) custard cups or ramekins with cooking spray. Place 1 butter piece in bottom of each cup. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon brown sugar over butter in each cup. Arrange 1 apricot half, cut side up, over brown sugar in each... - 32.8626
Set aside 8 walnuts for decoration and pulverize the rest in a food processor.
Melt 31/2 oz (100 g/31/2 oz) of the butter in a large bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Stir until the butter has just melted.
Add the honey and whole eggs.
Add the... - 44.009
Old South Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take 3 9-inch pans, grease and flour them lightly.
1) Take a bowl and cream butter in it. Add sugar and beat nicely.
2) Add eggs, one at a time, beating well upon each addition.
3) Take a mixing bowl and... - 44.3109
Quarter Pound Cake
Prepare and mix ingredients as directed in Method for Fruit Cakes on this .
Fill into 6 in. round or square cake tine lined with 1 thickness of white paper and 1 thickness of brown paper.
Bake in slow oven, Mark 2, 300°F., approx. hours - 29.6004
Old South Spice Cake
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition Combine flour, cocoa, allspice, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
Dissolve soda in buttermilk.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with... - 35.0014
Plum Cake is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. I prepare this Plum Cake with Fruits as the main ingredient. This delicacy is served as Dessert world-wide. Tell me how you enjoyed my Plum Cake. Feedback helps to keep me going and... - 50.3476
Holiday Date Cake
1. Sieve the flour along with baking powder, soda and salt, three times.
2. In a thick-bottomed pan add the milk and bring to boil, add oil and remove from fire.
3. Stir in the sugar till it dissolves. Now add the caramelized sugar and. chocolate powder
4.... - 39.3621
Half Pound Cake
Prepare and mix ingredients as in Method for Fruit Cake .
Fill into 8 in. round or square cake tin lined with 1 thickness white paper and 2 thicknesses brown.
Bake in slow oven, Mark 2, 300°F., approx. 3 hours. - 29.7199
One Pound Cake
Prepare and mix ingredients as in Method for Fruit Cakes.
Fill into 10 in. cake tin lined with 1 thickness white paper and 2 thicknesses brown.
Bake in slow oven, Mark 2, 300°F., approx. 4 1/2 hours. - 29.1085
Moist Vanilla Bundt Cake
For a delicious finale to any great meal, try baking this vanilla bundt cake. Betty makes a rich-tasting vanilla bundt cake that you can indulge in guiltlessly. No, it isn’t exactly devoid of calories, but is so fudgy, creamy and good that you won’ think... - 93.0259
Orange Polenta Cake With Mango And Orange Salad
The orange polenta cake is a cornmeal baked cake flavored with orange juice and orange peel. The orange polenta cake baked with flour, yogurt and egg batter is served with a topping sauce with mango and orange fruit mix. - 44.586
Hungarian Dobosch Torte
Oil a 10 1/2 x l5 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan and line bottom only with greased waxed paper.
Beat egg whites and salt in a small beater bowl until moist peaks form, then beat in the sugar gradually.
Beat until stiff.
Scrape egg-white meringue into a larger bowl,... - 37.8868
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Make pastry: Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Blend in egg with a fork, then knead a few times until smooth.
2. Roll out pastry to a 10-inch round on a lightly... - 43.1882
Upside-down Ginger Cakelets
To Make Cakes: Place butter in a 2-quart (8-cup) microwavesafe bowl.
Cover with paper towel and microwave on high (100%) for 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in sugar and molasses.
Whisk in egg.
Stir in applesauce.
Add flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking... - 43.3983
Dark sweet chocolate, smooth dripping caramel and indulgent whipped cream. Did someone mention dessert? - 39.3306
Downside-up Apple Pecan Pie
A rare Downside up Apple Pecan pie an absolute delight this festive season.Apple pecan Pie with caramel pecan layer flavored with nutmegs,lemon juice & cinnamon.Apple Pecan pie that you will never miss. - 49.9749
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, cream butter with granulated sugar until fluffy; beat in egg and egg yolks, one at a time, then vanilla; at low speed, gradually add flour, mixing well; then fold in lemon peel.
2. Start heating oven... - 41.6829