- » Caramel Fruit
Caramel Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel fruit recipes.
Sweet Caramel Apples
If you love apples, then you simply can't resist the caramel apples. Crunchy, ripe apples doused in thick chewy caramel make for a truly fail-proof dessert. Perfect for Labor Day barbecue, tailgate, or even potlucks, this truly elegant dessert is a breeze to... - 127.589
Spun Caramel Fruit Gems
These spun caramel fruit gems are actually baked caramel fruit desserts that are made with apricots and dates. Spiced with cinnamon and drizzled with syrup, the spun fruit gems are a special treat for kids. - 43.4519
Caramel Sauced Fruit Kabobs
For caramel sauce, in a small saucepan combine cream cheese and caramel ice-cream topping.
Cook and stir till cream cheese melts.
Stir in pecans.
If desired, add milk to make a sauce of thinner consistency.
Meanwhile, bias-slice bananas into 1 1/2-inch... - 38.5735
Hot Caramel Fruits
Heat oven to 325°.
Mix fruit, lemon juice and sugar in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Dot with butter.
Bake uncovered until hot and bubbly, 35 to 40 minutes.
If desired, top with vanilla ice cream. - 26.1471
You May Also Like!
Caramel Fruit Dip
Caramel Fruit Dip is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dip recipe for your coming parties! - 21.4857
Fruits In Succulent Caramel
1) The fruits for the Succulent Caramel must be fresh and of the best quality.
2) Cover the prunes in boiling water. Let soak for about 2 hours. Then remove their stones.
3) Slice the peaces into quarters. Halve the apricots after removing their... - 46.9958
Caramel Fruit Roll
Boil sugar, syrup and water together in a saucepan until mixture forms threads in ice water, or bring to a boil and cook to 250F.
Beat egg whites and vanilla together until stiff shiny peaks form.
Beat in the syrup in a steady stream, beating until mixture... - 39.2197
Caramel Rum Fruit Dip
In 2-quart saucepan melt butter and caramels over low heat, stirring occasionally, until caramels are melted (12 to 15 minutes).
Stir in pecans, milk and rum.
Stir vigorously to incorporate butter.
Keep warm; use as a dip for cut-up fresh fruit. - 31.8738
Caramel Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the pineapple by trimming off the top and bottom. Cut off the skin, removing all the tough pieces.
2. Cut the pineapple in slices and remove the core from each.
3. Cut the flesh into small segments. Place in an ovenproof glass dish.
4. Peel the... - 41.6806
Fruit Salad With Caramel Bits
1) Halve and deseed the melons, then chop into chunks or scoop out balls.
2) Peel and section the orange, removing the white membrane.
3) In a flat salad bowl, arrange the melon, orange sections, banana slices and dates, then refrigerate.
4) In a small... - 38.8167
Peel the oranges, taking care to remove all the pith.
Cut in slices or divide into segments.
Arrange in layers in a heat resisting serving dish, sprinkling each layer with a little caster sugar and liqueur, if used.
Heat the sugar and water, stirring until... - 33.3841
Caramel Fruit Recipes By Category