- » Caramel Frosting
Caramel Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel frosting recipes.
Caramel Cream Frosting
1) To make the caramelized syrup- in a heavy skillet and add sugar into it. Melt it on low heat until a clear brown sugar forms. Remove from heat.
2) Add boiling water into sugar syrup and mix. Start the heat and mix until smooth.
3)... - 38.3398
Caramel Fudge Frosting
If you dream of indulging in a delicious treat topped with Caramel then this Caramel Fudge Frosting on any of your desserts can just make it happen. A very sweet fudge frosting to try, this Caramel Fudge Frosting is nothing less than a delicious treat to go... - 37.6787
1. In a small mixing pan, melt butter over low heat and then remove the pan from heat.
2. Stir in brown sugar until smooth.
3. Return the pan to heat and bring the mixture to a boil over low heat with constant stirring for about 1 minute.
4. Again,... - 36.3819
Put caramel syrup, sugar, salt, corn syrup, and cream in saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until 235°F.registers on a candy thermometer, or until a small amount of syrup dropped into very cold water forms a soft ball.
Let cool to lukewarm... - 33.1254
1. Melt butter in a 1-quart glass measuring cup in microwave oven (about 1 minute at HIGH).
2. Stir in brown sugar and salt. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 minute at HIGH.
3. Stir in milk gradually. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 minutes at HIGH;... - 32.0584
1.First, prepare syrup of the sugar and water and cook to the soft ball stage (238Â° F.)
2.Remove from the fire and cool while the egg-whites are beaten
3.Then pour the syrup in a thin stream on to the stiff whites, beating the mixture constantly... - 31.7741
Caramel Cream Frosting
1. In a medium (1 ½ quart) microwave proof bowl, combine caramels and 1 tablespoon water
2. Heat in the microwave on HIGH for about 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until smooth.
3. Add the cream cheese and sugar and beat with an electric mixer,... - 31.0875
Maple-flavored Caramel Frosting
This Caramel Frosting tastes incredible ! Try this creamy, milky sugary icing on your cakes and other desserts. Your suggestions for this Caramel Frosting are welcome. - 30.8735
Caramel Frosting Using Dark Brown Sugar
Combine sugars and milk and bring to boil, stirring gently.
Boil without stirring to 232°F or until a little of the mixture forms a very soft ball in cold water.
Add butter, remove from heat, and cool to 110ºF (lukewarm).
Then with a spoon or electric... - 30.8347
Creamy Caramel Frosting
Place all ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover, and cook for 3 minutes.
Uncover and cook to 236°F on a candy thermometer, or until a small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water.
Cool for 5 minutes, then beat until... - 29.3491
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix sugar, butter and cream. Bring to a boil. Stir for 2 minutes and stir constantly. Turn off the heat.
2) Fold in vanilla and baking powder and beat using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
3) Use... - 28.9516
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until thick and golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth and... - 28.9192
Boil for 2 minutes.
Cool to lukewarm, undisturbed.
Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and beat until thick. - 28.8353
Favorite Caramel Frosting
Favorite Caramel Frosting has a fine taste. Favorite Caramel Frosting gets its grand taste from milk mixed with eggs and butter. Favorite Caramel Frosting is used to prepare lovely cakes. - 28.4273
Caramel Cream Frosting
Caramel Cream Frosting is a simple but unique and tasty cake frosting. Its quiet surprising how a simple frosting like the Caramel Cream Frosting can transform your cake. Try the Caramel Cream Frosting for yourself and experience the wonder of this yummy... - 28.3425
Caramel frosting is a sticky and caramelized frosting made from brown sugar along with milk and butter. The caramel frosting is be used on cookies and even for candied goodies. This caramel frosting is specially dedicated to children. - 28.2453
Caramel Fudge Frosting
1. Combine all ingredients except vanilla extract in a heavy 3-quart saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Increase heat and bring mixture to boiling. Wash down crystals from sides of pan with a pastry brush dipped in water. Set... - 27.4692
Microwaved Caramel Cream Frosting
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, heat caramel and 1 tablespoon water 1 1/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
With electric mixer, blend in cream cheese, then sugar; add 1/2 to 1 tablespoon water to reach desired consistency. - 26.8106
Microwaved Caramel Frosting
Melt butter in a heavy skillet over low heat.
Blend in the brown sugar and cream.
Stirring constantly, bring to boiling and cook 1 minute, or until sugar is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat and cool to HOT.
When syrup has cooled, gradually add the... - 25.9065
Mix ingredients in a saucepan and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cook until syrup forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Cool slightly and beat until creamy.
Spread on cake immediately. - 25.0826
Caramel Flavored Frosting
Combine butterscotch pudding mix and water in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Pour into mixing bowl and cool completely until set.
Beat egg white until stiff.
Beat egg white into cooled pudding just before using. - 25.0641
1. Combine the brown sugar, butter and cream or milk in a saucepan. Place over heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved; then boil without stirring 3 to 5 minutes, until the mixture forms a soft ball when a small amount is dropped into a cup of cold water,... - 24.3504
Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a full boil over medium heat and continue boiling, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in milk. Return saucepan to heat and bring to a full boil. Set aside to... - 24.2872
Combine butter and brown sugar in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, cook 2 minutes.
Add milk; return to a boil.
Remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes.
Add powdered sugar to mixture, beating until smooth. - 23.4835
Simple Caramel Frosting
Combine all ingredients in a large heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook until a candy thermometer .reaches soft ball stage (236Â°).
Cool mixture slightly.
Beat until mixture reaches spreading consistency; frost top and... - 22.5685
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat; add sugar and milk.
Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until candy thermometer registers 234Â° (soft ball stage).
Remove from heat, and add vanilla (do not stir); cool 10 minutes.
Beat on... - 21.2182
Caramel Butter Frosting
Melt 1/2 cup butter; add 1 cup brown sugar.
Bring to a boil; stir 1 minute or until slightly thick.
Add 1/4 cup milk beat smooth.
Beat in about 3 1/4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar till of spreading consistency.
Frosts tops and sides of two 8... - 19.9176
Blend 1/4 cup lightly packed light brown sugar, 2 tablespoons undiluted evaporated milk, and 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine.
Add 1 cup sifted confectioners' (icing) sugar and beat until smooth. - 14.8024
Caramel Frosting Recipes By Category