- » Caramel Flan Cake
Caramel Flan Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel flan cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel flan cake recipes.
Citrus Flan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water.
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer syrup for 20 to 25 minutes,... - 49.4143
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Flan Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare Spice cake.
Heat granulated sugar in saucepan, stirring until an even amber color.
Remove from heat and quickly pour into pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches.
Quickly rotate pie plate to coat bottom and sides with sugar glaze.
Beat... - 37.9
Pear And Chocolate Ice Box Flan Cake
1. Drain the pear halves and cut them in to half horizontally
2. Prepare the flan cases by placing them on a plate and sprinkle the cases with the rum.
3. In a basin, pour out half of the chocolate spread.
4. In another basin, whip the... - 37.5802
Preheat oven to 350°.
In heavy skillet, over medium heat, cook sugar, stirring constantly until melted and caramel-colored.
Pour into ungreased 9-inch round layer cake pan, tilting to coat bottom completely.
In medium bowl, beat eggs; stir in water,... - 36.7298
1) In a 9-inch cake pan, sprinkle sugar evenly.
2) Preheat oven at 350°.
3) Place the cake pan over medium heat to caramelize sugar. Gently shake the pan by wearing oven mitts, to melt the sugar to a light golden brown.
4) Allow the... - 42.8907
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a small heavy frying pan, melt water and sugar together and bring to a boil.
Continue boiling until syrup is golden brown.
Once the syrup turns brown, it will continue to darken and may burn— watch the pan continuously and work... - 37.2659
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. or 200 mm. (7" or 8") diameter flan tin and pour the cake mixture into it.
2. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
3. The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
4. Take out from... - 40.4039
Caramel Pumpkin Flan
Preheat Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add 1 cup sugar, stir well.
Cook in oven 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals until sugar is melted, smooth, and a nice caramel color.
Immediately turn the caramel into a 9 inch glass... - 44.1805
Tangy Cheese Flan
Tangy Cheese Flan has a Terrific taste.The Eggs and Milk gives the Tangy Cheese Flan Cool taste. - 44.8542
Gluten Free Holiday Apple Flan
If you are found of gluten free foods, here is a delicious gluten free dessert for your next holidays. In this Video is by Kimberley's kitchen who offers gluten free solutions. From the ingredients to instructions and from visuals to audio, this Gluten Free... - 121.659
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832