- » Caramel Flan Cake
Caramel Flan Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel flan cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel flan cake recipes.
Citrus Flan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water.
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer syrup for 20 to 25 minutes,... - 47.2746
You May Also Like!
Pear And Chocolate Ice Box Flan Cake
1. Drain the pear halves and cut them in to half horizontally
2. Prepare the flan cases by placing them on a plate and sprinkle the cases with the rum.
3. In a basin, pour out half of the chocolate spread.
4. In another basin, whip the... - 37.9933
Preheat oven to 350°.
In heavy skillet, over medium heat, cook sugar, stirring constantly until melted and caramel-colored.
Pour into ungreased 9-inch round layer cake pan, tilting to coat bottom completely.
In medium bowl, beat eggs; stir in water,... - 34.2598
Caramel Pumpkin Flan
Preheat Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add 1 cup sugar, stir well.
Cook in oven 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring at 1 minute intervals until sugar is melted, smooth, and a nice caramel color.
Immediately turn the caramel into a 9 inch glass... - 42.4873
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. or 200 mm. (7" or 8") diameter flan tin and pour the cake mixture into it.
2. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 12 to 15 minutes.
3. The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
4. Take out from... - 39.9247
Tangy Cheese Flan
Tangy Cheese Flan has a Terrific taste.The Eggs and Milk gives the Tangy Cheese Flan Cool taste. - 42.7368
Covered Mincemeat Flan
Covered Mincemeat Flan has a Grand taste. The combination of mincemeat, brandy and basic Sweet Short Pastry gives the Covered Mincemeat Flan Thrilling taste. Must catch it - 30.778
Dairy Free Kiwi Flan
1) On the sponge cake layer, arrange the sliced kiwis overlapping around the outer edge.
2) Then arrange the sliced oranges in a ring.
3) Repeat the rings with the oranges in the middle.
4) In a small saucepan, heat the brany and preserves until... - 30.7661
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 47.468
To make flan shell:
1. Grease and lightly flour an 8- by-l-l/2-inch round layer-cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, cream butter with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, the almond paste and lemon peel until well... - 44.725
Plum Flan With Almonds
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. Wipe the plums clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
3. Mix sugar and cinnamon.
4. Coarsely shred the almonds.
5. Preheat the oven... - 42.968