- » Caramel Dumpling
Caramel Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel dumpling recipes.
Caramel Dumpling Pudding
This Caramel Dumpling Pudding is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Caramel Dumpling Pudding, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 46.425
You May Also Like!
Sift flour and salt into basin rub in butter, add sugar.
Add combined milk and vanilla, stir well. - 21.532
Caramel Apple Dumplings
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Place over low heat, and cook until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. Core apples, cutting to, but not through, the bottom of each apple. Spoon caramel... - 32.5843
Apple Dumplings With Caramel Sauce
On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll into a 14-inch square.
Cut into four 7-inch squares.
Peel and core apples.
If necessary, trim bottoms of apples so they stand upright.
Place an apple in the center of each pastry square.
Stir together sugar... - 38.8057
1)Preheat the oven to a 350 degree heat.
2)Take the halved butternut squash and remove the seeds. Apply 1 tablespoon of olive oil for each half and set on a baking tray and place in the oven for 35-45 minutes until they are tender and... - 0
Brown Sugar Apple Dumplings
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut the fat shortening into small bead size cubes and add to the... - 44.3618
Burnt Sugar Dumplings
Heat 1/2 cup sugar in skillet until it melts to a golden brown syrup.
Add butter, salt and remaining sugar.
Add hot water gradually, stirring constantly.
Heat to boiling and cook until sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Sift flour,... - 44.3661
Chicken And Dumpling Soup
1. For the Chicken: In a pot of boiling water, add the chopped onions, celery and carrots and season with salt and pepper.
2. Then, add the chicken breasts to the water and poach on high heat until completely cooked.
3. Once cooked, chop the chicken... - 115.51
Caramel Syrup: In electric skillet, melt 3/4 cup sugar at high heat (about 420Â°), stirring until amber colored.
Turn off heat; stir until liquid thickens and cools slightly.
Slowly stir in water; add 3/4 cup sugar, salt, and vanilla; mix well.
Dumplings:... - 35.2906