- » Caramel Drop
Caramel Drop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel drop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel drop recipes.
Chocolate Caramel Drops
MICROWAVE caramels and cream in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave 1-1/2 minutes; stir until caramels are completely melted. Cool.
PLACE pecan halves on lightly greased cookie sheets in clusters of 3. Spoon caramel mixture over... - 25.8202
1. Place caramels, water and salt in 3-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute, until caramels can be stirred smooth, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Stir in cereal until well coated. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.... - 17.3496
Boil 3 c of the sugar with the milk and salt for 3 min.; then add the cream.
Meanwhile melt the remaining 3/4 c of granulated sugar in a skillet until a golden brown syrup.
Add gradually to the milk mixture while stirring.
Cook to 238°F or until a little of... - 30.1554
Melt 36 vanilla caramels in 3 tablespoons light cream over simmering water; stir occasionally.
Toss together 1 cup each corn flakes, crisp rice cereal, flaked coconut, and chopped pecans pour caramel mixture over.
Mix with buttered spoon.
Drop from teaspoon... - 18.0109
These caramel biscuits are super-delicious bites to go with evening tea or as party snack. Tuck in your favorite nuts and they become jus unbeatable! - 36.3645
• To toast pecan halves, spread nuts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan. Toast the nuts in a 350° oven about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Line a baking sheet with foil. Butter the foil. On prepared baking sheet arrange toasted pecans in... - 24.4502
Betty's Creamy Caramel Icing
1. Place a pot over low heat and melt butter in it.
2. Drop cream and brown sugar. Turn the heat to medium high, stir and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until it comes to a full boil. Remove the pot from heat.
3. In a bowl take confectioner's sugar.... - 0
Combine all of the ingredients but the vanilla in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, to 250°F or until a little of the mixture forms a firm, but not brittle ball when dropped in cold water.
Add the vanilla, and turn at once into a lightly... - 24.509
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub cookie sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
3. Sift the sugar and gradually add it to the beaten eggs, beating until smooth and thickened. Fold in the vanilla, then... - 26.7787
Caramel Biscuit Ring
The caramel biscuit ring is a dessert like ring prepared with cookies baked in a ring formation on a bed of caramel syrup and topped with a little syrup itself. A ready to serve dessert in 30 minutes, the caramel biscuit ring is unique and appealing. - 38.7393
The Caramel Oranges is a lovely fruit dessert that is simply yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Caramel Oranges at home! - 22.604
Melt butter in saucepan; add brown sugar and cinnamon.
Stir over low heat until sugar is melted.
Remove from heat; stir in cream.
Return to low heat; drop in bananas. - 25.7881
Homemade Caramel Mcflurry Style
1. In an ice cream churner, pour cream, thick cream, condensed milk, sugar, and vanilla. Churn until soft peak form.
2. In soft serve cup scoop and drop cream mixture. Pour caramel between each scoop.
3. Garnish with crumbled biscuit and serve... - 0
Mix ingredients in a saucepan and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cook until syrup forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Cool slightly and beat until creamy.
Spread on cake immediately. - 23.1927
Vanilla Caramel Custard
Have ready a warm charlotte or plain mould and a thickly-folded band of newspaper to encircle it so that the mould can be firmly held in one hand.
Prepare the caramel by heating the loaf sugar and water together, stir until it boils, then remove the spoon and... - 31.9909
Caramel Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F or 190 degree C.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. On medium speed with an electric mixer cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugars until light and creamy.
4. Add egg and... - 0
Mix caramels, butter, and water in a large, deep glass mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Stir well and continue to microwave at HIGH about 1 minute.
Stir well to combine caramels, water, and butter into a smooth mixture.
Add noodles and... - 34.0826
Choco Caramel Top Hats
1. Unwrap caramels and combine with cream in the top of a medium-size, double boiler. Heat them over simmering water about 15 minutes; stir until creamy-smooth. Break walnuts coarsely and stir in.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, on buttered cookie... - 19.8468
Classic Caramel Custard
Scald 6 oz. condensed milk with 12 oz. water and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Caramelize 4 oz. sugar, moistened with a few drops of water in a saucepan.
When brown, remove from heat, stir in 1 oz. butter.
Take care as it may splutter.
Remelt, if necessary, and... - 36.6523
Boil 3 cups sugar with cream and rind in a large saucepan until a small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into very cold water (236Â°F.
on a candy thermometer).
Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 cup sugar in heavy skillet, stirring until it reaches... - 32.104
Caramel Fluff Pie
Caramel fluff pie is a sweet frozen pie made with a gingersnap crust. Made with pecan nuts, heavy cream, caramel and milk and flavored with vanilla, the caramel pie has a wonderful balance of sweet and nutty flavor. - 38.1164
If you are looking for a very easy and make-ahead dessert to serve, this Cream Caramel is something you would want to give a try! Well, this caramel-custard combo is flavored with vanilla essence and my kids here just love it. Why not try this Cream Caramel,... - 41.6903
Easy Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine skim milk and candies in a bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until caramels melt and mixture is smooth, stirring with a whisk after every minute.
Combine sweetened condensed milk, cake mix, margarine, and... - 38.9546
Heat popcorn in large roasting pan in 325 degree F. oven while brittle is cooking (peanuts in brittle recipe may be omitted or reduced, if desired). Pour hot brittle over hot popcorn, distributing brittle somewhat evenly and tossing quickly to mix. Use 2... - 9.97248
Walnuts Caramel Apples
Melt caramels with water in double boiler; stir till smooth.
Stick a wooden skewer into blossom end of each apple; dip apple in caramel syrup; turn until completely coated.
(If syrup is too stiff, add few drops water.) At once roll bottom half of each apple... - 23.8888
Caramel Granola Candies
1. Place caramels and water in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 seconds, until caramels are melted. Stir until smooth; stir in granola. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed
paper-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate about 30... - 23.4499
1. Mix the milk with 9 teaspoons of sugar and boil for 5 minutes. Cool.
2. Beat the eggs very well and add to the cold milk.
3. Add the vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Mix 3 teaspoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of water in a vessel. Melt on a slow flame. When the... - 38.7518
Caramel Nut Popcorn Clusters
Combine caramel squares and cream in small bowl.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on '8', stirring several times, or until caramel is smooth.
In large bowl, mix popcorn and peanuts together, add carmel sauce gradually, stir until combined.
Drop by... - 29.7842
Butter Caramel Sauce
Combine sugar, salt, butter, corn syrup, and 1/2 c of the cream in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat to 250°F, or until a little of the mixture forms a hard ball when dropped in cold water.
Add the remaining 1/2 c cream and cook to 216°F or... - 23.601
1. Combine the brown sugar, butter and cream or milk in a saucepan. Place over heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved; then boil without stirring 3 to 5 minutes, until the mixture forms a soft ball when a small amount is dropped into a cup of cold water,... - 22.111
Cook juice and vinegar to 238° or soft ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add almond butter and cereal.
Stir until mixture thickens.
Drop 12 teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
While still warm but not hardened, form each candy into a square.
Chill... - 33.267
Caramel Apples is an extremely easy and different dish. The last time I served it for a an informal party at home and the guests loved it. Try this Caramel Apples recipe and you will understand why. - 39.0234
Put caramel syrup, sugar, salt, corn syrup, and cream in saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until 235°F.registers on a candy thermometer, or until a small amount of syrup dropped into very cold water forms a soft ball.
Let cool to lukewarm... - 32.4096
Caramel Syrup: In electric skillet, melt 3/4 cup sugar at high heat (about 420Â°), stirring until amber colored.
Turn off heat; stir until liquid thickens and cools slightly.
Slowly stir in water; add 3/4 cup sugar, salt, and vanilla; mix well.
Dumplings:... - 32.9979
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 46.6848
Caramel Floating Island
Separate 3 eggs; beat whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add the 1/3 cup sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
In 10-inch skillet heat milk to 'simmering.
Drop meringue in 8 portions into milk; simmer, uncovered, till firm, about 5 minutes.
Lift from milk... - 37.6845
In saucepan, cook sugar, corn syrup and butter over medium heat, stirring, until boiling.
Stir in vanilla.
Let cool slightly.
Stir together flour, almonds and cardamom; stir into brown sugar mixture until well combined.
Drop by teaspoonfuls (5 mL), at least 4... - 33.4501
Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream
Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream is a tasty cookie that will drown you in its yummy flavors! Try this brilliant recipe for Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream. I am sure you will love it! - 49.3173