- » Caramel Dip
Caramel Dip Recipes
Caramel dip is a dipping saucebasically made with brown sugar, milk, and vanilla as the essential ingredients, and is best served with apple wedges. However, at times, white sugar is also used as one of the ... More »
Bourbon-caramel Dipping Sauce (corn Syrup Free)
If you aren't going to eat caramel dipped apples anymore, you might as well goes balls out and make your dipping sauce full on adult oriented...just add bourbon! Now, I really wanted a sauce that was free of corn syrup, and a bit more natural in its creation.... - 111.456
Creamy Caramel Apple Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Creamy Caramel Apple Dip, perfect for Fall. You can use this as a sweet appetizer or serve for dessert. - 100.58
Caramel Apple Dip
In Batter Bowl mix cream cheese, apple butter, brown sugar and vanilla with Bamboo Spoon until smooth.
Chop peanuts with Food Chopper and stir into cream cheese mixture.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Just before serving, peel apples.
Using Apple... - 35.4105
Creamy Caramel Dip
Combine the cream cheese and brown sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix in the order listed, mixing at medium speed after each addition.
Chill, covered, for 1 hour.
Serve with apple... - 31.9893
Caramel Rum Fruit Dip
In 2-quart saucepan melt butter and caramels over low heat, stirring occasionally, until caramels are melted (12 to 15 minutes).
Stir in pecans, milk and rum.
Stir vigorously to incorporate butter.
Keep warm; use as a dip for cut-up fresh fruit. - 31.8738
Hot Caramel Dip
1. In a saucepan mix together all ingredients except apples and bring to boil.
2. Take a crockpot, pour mixture into it and set on Low.
3. To serve dip fresh apple slices into the hot caramel. - 29.8584
Caramel Apple Dip
1. Place the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, and serve at room temperature, or warm in a microwave oven for 40 seconds at high power. (If you choose... - 21.5552
Caramel Fruit Dip
Caramel Fruit Dip is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dip recipe for your coming parties! - 21.4857
Caramel Apple Date Dip
1. In a blender, combine dates, water, vanilla and cinnamon. Blend it well.
2. Keep adding water to even the consistency.
3. Slice apple into bite size pieces.
4. Serve the dip with sliced apples. - 0
Caramel Dip Recipes By Category