- » Caramel Cup
Caramel Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel cup recipes.
Caramel Custard Cup
Divide maple syrup evenly between 2 custard cups.
Combine egg, milk, water, sugar replacement, vanilla and salt in mixing bowl; beat or whisk until well blended.
Carefully pour custard mixture over syrup in custard cups.
Set cups in shallow pan holding 1 in.... - 32.8966
You May Also Like!
Caramel Custard Cups
The caramel custard cups is a versatile desert that can be served hot or cold and are baked in custad cups with a caramel sauce base. The eggs, vanilla, milk and sugar makes the custard before it is baked or chilled. The chilled caramel custard cups are... - 25.1434
Blond Brownie Caramel Cups
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line 16 muffin cups with foil or paper baking cups.
Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar.
Add vanilla and egg; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, baking... - 43.9382
1. Combine 1/2 cup of the sugar and 4 tablespoons of the water in a small, heavy saucepan. Bring slowly to boiling, then cook, just until mixture turns golden. (Watch carefully it will caramelize quickly.) Very slowly stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons... - 32.5436
Combine 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoon vanilla, and 2 eggs in a medium saucepan.
Cook until thickened, and then fill cups and bake as directed above. - 16.0755
Sweet 'n Salty Caramel Mousse Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Spray cups of Mini Muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Finely crush pretzels in large resealable plastic bag. Mix pretzels, butter and sugar in Classic Batter Bowl.
3. Meanwhile, finely chop... - 118.187
Blonde Brownie Caramel Cups
Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar.
Add the vanilla and egg and mix well.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir in the 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
Divide the batter evenly among 16... - 42.5918
Sweet Peanut Butter And Caramel Cups
We guarantee that the kids will love the Peanut Butter and Caramel Cups! You can use the readily available ingredients in your household and make this sweet, sweet dish. These Homemade peanut butter cups are so easy and make great gifts for the holidays.... - 110.238
Peanut Butter And Salted Caramel Cups
1. Melt half the chocolate in the microwave for about a minute and a half until melted.
2. Stir chocolate constantly to be sure it does not burn.
3. Using a spoon or small brush, coat the bottom and sides of molds with chocolate.
4. Place molds in... - 97.5203
Caramel Cream Creme Caramel
1) In a bowl, add the eggs and the extra yolks and beat with a fork, without letting the eggs get frothy
2) Mix in sugar and milk and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, add milk and scald.
4) Place a saucepan over gentle heat and add sugar... - 40.8958
Caramel Cup Recipes By Category