- » Caramel Cream
Caramel Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel cream recipes.
Easy Cream Puffs With Caramel Sauce
For a tasty, sweet tea time snack recipe, watch this video. This is probably the easiest way to make mini cream puffs. You can also serve these as dessert after a major meal. Watch to know more. - 77.7318
Caramel Cream Pie
Caramel is a lovely way to add to the taste of any dish. It makes every dessert taste better. This caramel cream pie is one just simple and amazing dish. This has been tried and tested by many. Enjoy the treat. - 49.4818
Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream
Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream is a tasty cookie that will drown you in its yummy flavors! Try this brilliant recipe for Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream. I am sure you will love it! - 49.3173
Coconut Cream Caramel
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, place 6 oz caster sugar. Heat on a low flame till sugar dissolves.
2. Cook on a medium flame till sugar turns to caramel.
3. Pour on to a 1.1 litre (2 pints) baking tin. Keep aside to cool.
4. Grease sides of... - 48.7967
Frozen Peach Mousse With Caramel Sauce
1) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, place the sugar with cold water.
2) Heat the pan, bring slowly to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to simmer for 1 minute.
4) Take the pan off the heat and leave aside to cool.
5) In a large mixing... - 47.1978
Apricot Caramel Cream
Butter a deep 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish and put the jam in the base.
Whisk the eggs and caster sugar together until light and creamy in colour.
Heat the milk almost to boiling and whisk it into the egg mixture.
Pour the mixture gently into the prepared dish... - 42.4416
If you are looking for a very easy and make-ahead dessert to serve, this Cream Caramel is something you would want to give a try! Well, this caramel-custard combo is flavored with vanilla essence and my kids here just love it. Why not try this Cream Caramel,... - 41.6903
Caramel Cashew Cream Pie
1. Toast the cashews on a cookie sheet in a preheated hot oven (400°) for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally so the nuts brown evenly. Reserve the nuts; leave the oven at 400°.
2. Combine 1/2 cup of the sugar and the butter in a heavy-bottomed 2-quart... - 41.4618
Ice cream with a twist! This Almond Caramel Cream is a delicious dessert that adds a mouthwatering difference to your favorite ice cream. - 41.2844
Caramel Cream Mousse
Caramel Cream Mousse is another lip smacking dessert. The mix off egg whites gives the Caramel Cream Mousse a delectable taste. - 40.9842
Caramel Bavarian Cream
Soften gelatine in water and dissolve over boiling water.
Place sugar and extra water in saucepan, stir over low heat until sugar has dissolved.
Simmer without stirring until syrup is caramel colour.
Heat milk in saucepan; when hot, add hot caramel and... - 40.9659
Caramel Cream Creme Caramel
1) In a bowl, add the eggs and the extra yolks and beat with a fork, without letting the eggs get frothy
2) Mix in sugar and milk and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, add milk and scald.
4) Place a saucepan over gentle heat and add sugar... - 39.548
Caramel Bavarian Cream
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 min.
Meanwhile, scald milk in double boiler.
Place the 1/2 c sugar in skillet over medium heat, and melt, stirring constantly, until a rich, golden-brown syrup.
Be careful not to burn syrup.
Remove from heat, then pour very... - 39.3553
Caramel Cream With Wine
Caramel Cream With Wine is a wonderful taste. The lemon flavour gives the Caramel Cream With Wine a tangy and refreshing taste. - 38.7856
Caramel Cream Pie
Spread 2 cups sugar in heavy skillet; stir over low heat until sugar is melted and browned.
Blend flour into sugar.
Beat eggs yolks; stir in milk.
Add to flour mixture, stirring.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add... - 38.4634
Caramel Cream Frosting
1) To make the caramelized syrup- in a heavy skillet and add sugar into it. Melt it on low heat until a clear brown sugar forms. Remove from heat.
2) Add boiling water into sugar syrup and mix. Start the heat and mix until smooth.
3)... - 37.975
Orange Cream Caramel
Combine sugar, lemon juice and water in pan, stir over low heat without boiling until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boil, do not stir.
Boil rapidly, uncovered, until syrup turns golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Pour the syrup into an 18cm round cake tin.
Lightly... - 37.8815
Date Caramel Cream
In the top of a double boiler, scald milk, then add dates.
Mix cornstarch, cold milk, and salt.
Add to hot milk and cook over simmering water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
Mix eggs and honey and add to hot... - 36.9007
Caramel Tapioca Cream
Heat butter and 3/4 cup sugar slowly.
Stir until it boils, cook about 1 minute or until sugar is slightly caramelized.
Add tapioca and milk.
Cook until tapioca is clear, then pour slowly onto 2 egg yolks mixed with salt.
Cook in double boiler and stir... - 36.8958
Salted Caramel Cream
Soften the gelatine leaf by soaking in cold water. (If using powdered gelatine, follow the maker's instructions for dissolving.)
Bring the cream to the boil.
Put the sugar in a separate pan without any liquid and bring to the boil, stirring continuously with... - 35.2378
Baked Apples In Caramel Cream
Combine brown sugar and water in an 8-in.square baking dish.
Peel top half of each apple; brush with lemon juice.
Place in the baking dish.
Fill each with three caramels.
Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until apples are tender, basting every 20... - 35.1351
Caramel Cream Custard
Put 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar and water into a heavy saucepan; cook over high heat until syrup becomes golden brown.
Pour equal amounts of syrup into 6 individual custard cups.
Put eggs, vanilla extract, salt, and remaining sugar into blender... - 34.732
Double Cream Caramel Sauce
1) In a dry saucepan, place the sugar.
2) Place the pan over moderate heat and stir until the sugar melts and turns to a golden caramel brown.
3) Remove the pan from the heat.
4) In a teacup, placethe water and pour all at once into... - 33.9366
Caramel Date Cream Pie
Caramelize sweetened condensed milk.
Stir in dates, pecans and milk; cool.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into crust.
Chill 3 hours or until set.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 33.4412
Caramel Cream Sandwich
1. Cream butter very well.
2. Gradually cream in the firmly packed brown sugar.
3. Blend in the egg yolk.
4. Gradually blend in the flour. Stir until mixture forms a dough. Chill.
5. Shape into balls the size of a marble.
6. Place on ungreased cookie sheet,... - 33.1684
Line a 7-inch (18-cm) square pan with foil; brush with oil.
Carefully cook unflavored sugar in a skillet over very low heat, stirring constantly until caramelized.
Gradually add boiling water.
Stir in butter, cream and vanilla sugar.
Bring mixture to boiling... - 31.1535
Caramel Cream Frosting
1. In a medium (1 ½ quart) microwave proof bowl, combine caramels and 1 tablespoon water
2. Heat in the microwave on HIGH for about 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until smooth.
3. Add the cream cheese and sugar and beat with an electric mixer,... - 30.8057
Brownie Lce Cream Sandwiches With Caramel Sauce
In a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water melt the chocolate and the butter, stirring until the mixture is smooth, and let the mixture cool.
Beat in the egg, the brown sugar, and the vanilla and stir in the flour, the cinnamon, and the... - 30.1306
Caramel Coated Cream Puffs
? Make a hole in bottom of each cream puff as illustrated in the technique. Use pastry bag to fill cream puffs with Chocolate Pastry Cream. Set aside.
? Place sugar, 3 tbsp (45 mL) water and lemon juice in saucepan. Cook over medium heat until liquid becomes... - 26.432
Caramel Cream Frosting
Caramel Cream Frosting is a simple but unique and tasty cake frosting. Its quiet surprising how a simple frosting like the Caramel Cream Frosting can transform your cake. Try the Caramel Cream Frosting for yourself and experience the wonder of this yummy... - 26.4028
Microwaved Caramel Cream Frosting
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, heat caramel and 1 tablespoon water 1 1/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
With electric mixer, blend in cream cheese, then sugar; add 1/2 to 1 tablespoon water to reach desired consistency. - 25.7969
Cream Caramel Sauce
Caramelise the sugar with a little water, then add the cream.
Heat gently until it starts to boil, then remove from the heat and allow to cool. - 18.443
Homemade Caramel Mcflurry Style
1. In an ice cream churner, pour cream, thick cream, condensed milk, sugar, and vanilla. Churn until soft peak form.
2. In soft serve cup scoop and drop cream mixture. Pour caramel between each scoop.
3. Garnish with crumbled biscuit and serve... - 0
Caramel Cream Recipes By Category