- » Caramel Corn Flake
Caramel Corn Flake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel corn flake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel corn flake recipes.
Uncooked Corn Flake Flan
Crush the cornflakes or put them in the blender.
Mix the butter or margarine, syrup and sugar, and stir in the crumbs, combining thoroughly.
Press the mixture into a pie plate and leave in a cool place to set.
Fill in the same way as the Uncooked Biscuit Flan. - 25.1239
Melt 36 vanilla caramels in 3 tablespoons light cream over simmering water; stir occasionally.
Toss together 1 cup each corn flakes, crisp rice cereal, flaked coconut, and chopped pecans pour caramel mixture over.
Mix with buttered spoon.
Drop from teaspoon... - 20.121
Crumb Coated Bananas With Caramel Topping
1. Coat bananas with orange juice concentrate. Combine corn flake crumbs with 2 tablespoons butter. Dip bananas in crumbs, then in slightly beaten egg, and again in crumbs. Place in a shallow baking dish.
2. Bake at 350°F about 10 minutes, or until bananas... - 30.6183
Caramel Chews are a great snack. Not only kids, but adults also enjoy this. You can serve it as is or you can get creative and use it over desserts too. I love preparing this snack, since it does not take up too much time, and the final result is very... - 43.6004
Combine corn flakes, nuts, sugar and mar garine; fill centers of peach halves.
Place under broiler for 3 to 5 minutes. - 22.1085
Chocolate Caramel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan.
3. In mixing bowl combine flour, packed brown sugar and butter, using a pastry blender cut the butter until you get a corn meal consistency.
4. Transfer into the... - 116.896
Caramelized Onions With Greens
How do you like your greens? In this video, Katherine shows us how she best enjoys her greens! A simple way to cook them, but a little time taking. A well flavored dish with caramelized onions and garlic! A great recipe video to watch and learn. - 114.216
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 46.717
Salmon And Avocado Flan
Salmon and Avocado Flan is simply a delicious side dish recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Salmon and Avocado Flan dish! - 44.5325
Combine caramels and water in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir well to combine.
Combine the cereals and coconut in a large bowl; pour caramel mixture on top.
Toss until well coated.
Drop by teaspoon-fuls onto waxed paper. - 31.4465
Crispy Nut Squares
Butter a baking pan.
In a large saucepan, bring to a boil peanut butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
Boil 2 minutes.
Off heat, mix in nuts and cereal.
Spread mixture into roasting pan.
In a double boiler, melt chocolate and caramel chips.
Spread... - 35.6981
Caj Eta Tart
Caj Eta Tart is a delightful variation to the common pie's we make at home. You can prepare this Caj Eta Tart even when you are on a rush on a week day or you are tired of the thought of spending some time at the kitchen. It is that easy. Try it! - 43.3098
Three Sisters Salmon
1. For the spanish seasoning: Spanish Seasonings: In a bowl, mix kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and granulated garlic thoroughly and set aside
2. For the Rice, Beans and Veggies: In a large saute pan on... - 128.962
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Mixed Pork And Chicken Fajitas
1. For the Spanish Rub: Mix all the dry seasonings and herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Chicken Fajitas: In a pot, add the beans, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer.
3. Rub the chicken down on both sides with the Spanish... - 111.692