- » Caramel Coconut
Caramel Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel coconut recipes.
Homemade Raw Caramel
If you are concerned about the sugar level in your desserts try this Homemade Raw Caramel recipe next time. It tastes as good as the regular caramel but with a lot more health benefits. Check out this video for the directions. - 107.069
Holiday Favorite Angelic Frozen Coconut Caramel Pie
If you are looking for a delicious, make-ahead dessert recipe that will make an ideal addition to your dinner party, this is it. This delightfully indulgent dessert by Betty is a breeze to make, and is a perfect way to round off a special meal. Stream the... - 92.0563
Coconut Cream Caramel
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, place 6 oz caster sugar. Heat on a low flame till sugar dissolves.
2. Cook on a medium flame till sugar turns to caramel.
3. Pour on to a 1.1 litre (2 pints) baking tin. Keep aside to cool.
4. Grease sides of... - 49.4473
1) Take a bowl and combine in it 3 cups sugar, flour and salt.
2) Take another bowl and beat eggs in it.
3) Add to the sugar mixture and mix well.
4) Brown the remaining sugar.
5) Gradually stir in about 1 quart boiling water and blend thoroughly.
6)... - 44.0509
Caramel Cake Ring
Caramel Cake Ring is a great snack. Stop racking your brains on what to give the kids, try out this wonderful recipe!! - 42.6244
Frozen Coconut Caramel Pie
In a skillet, melt butter; add coconut and pecans.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 10 minutes or until golden brown and toasted; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into crusts.
Drizzle with... - 41.1433
Caramel Coconut Balls
In 2-quart glass measure, place caramels, butter and half 'n half.
Cook at HIGH 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir in sugar until smooth; add peanuts.
Stir in marshmallows just until lightly coated.
Shape caramel mixture... - 35.812
Coconut Creme Caramel
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Heat 1/2 cup sugar in a small heavy saucepan; cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until sugar melts and turns light brown. Quickly pour hot caramel into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins coated... - 32.6573
Chicken With Coconut Caramel Sauce And Citrus Salad
1. Mix 2 teaspoons of the sugar with the coriander, cumin, turmeric, black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne. Rub over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour
2. In a saucepan, mix the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar with the water and bring to a boil.... - 30.2679
Baked Caramel Coconut Custard
Melt 1/4 c sugar in a skillet until a caramel-like syrup, stirring constantly.
Immediately pour some of this syrup into each of 6 buttered custard cups.
Scald milk and pour slowly over the eggs which have been beaten with the remaining 1/4 c sugar and the... - 30.1259
Coconut Caramel Balls
Mix together crumbs, butter, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Shape into balls about one inch in diameter.
Beat egg white with 1 teaspoon water.
Dip each ball into egg white then into coconut.
Refrigerate to become a bit firmer. - 27.6314
Baked Coconut Caramel Icing
Combine and spread on top of cold cake, and place in oven under top element in centre of oven, and leave until sugar bubbles through and begins to brown.
Oven doesn't need to be pre-heated€”just top burner on, and oven door may be left open.
Takes from 3... - 20.5107
Caramel Coconut Recipes By Category