- » Caramel Coated Baking Dish
Caramel Coated Baking Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Caramel Coated Baking Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Caramel Coated Baking Dish recipes.
Crumb Coated Bananas With Caramel Topping
1. Coat bananas with orange juice concentrate. Combine corn flake crumbs with 2 tablespoons butter. Dip bananas in crumbs, then in slightly beaten egg, and again in crumbs. Place in a shallow baking dish.
2. Bake at 350°F about 10 minutes, or until bananas... - 28.2732
Caramel Cream Creme Caramel
1) In a bowl, add the eggs and the extra yolks and beat with a fork, without letting the eggs get frothy
2) Mix in sugar and milk and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, add milk and scald.
4) Place a saucepan over gentle heat and add sugar... - 39.548
Baked Pineapple With Tropical Caramel Sauce
Peel the pineapple and cut into rings of 1/4-1//2" thickness.
Remove the hard core.
Chop into 1" pieces.
Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan.
Add pineapple and 2 tbsp brown sugar.
Mix well for a few seconds only to coat them with butter.
Place the buttered pineapple... - 41.1304
Baked Caramel Rice Custard
In large saucepan, over medium heat, heat milk just to a boil; sprinkle in cereal.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Slowly add egg product, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla, stirring constantly.
Cook over low heat for 4 to 5 minutes until mixture begins to... - 32.3907
Classic Caramel Flan
In skillet over medium heat melt 1/2 cup sugar, stirring constantly, till golden brown.
Pour into 8-inch flan pan or 8xl 1/2-inch round baking dish; quickly tilt to coat bottom.
Heat milk and cinnamon till milk is warm (110° to 115°); cool slightly.
Discard... - 34.1978
Orange Creme Caramel
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Place over low heat. Allow sugar to melt, then allow to boil without stirring until the sugar caramelizes and is amber brown. Watch carefully to prevent burning.
2. Pour immediately into a souffle dish. Turn... - 40.5513
Orange Creme Caramel
Infuse the orange rind in the juice over very gentle heat; Warm 4 1/2 cup dariole molds or ramekins in the oven so that the caramel does not set too quickly.
Put the sugar and water into a thick saucepan and stir over gentle heat until dissolved into clear... - 38.3828
Caramelized Onion And Grilled Pork Chops
1. In a large re-sealable plastic bag combine lime juice, salt if desired and cayenne pepper.
2. Add pork chops and onion and turn to coat.
3. Grill chops, covered over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until no longer... - 113.036
Lapin Au Caramel
1. Coat each piece of rabbit with caster sugar. Melt the butter in a pan, add the rabbit and cook until the sugar has caramelized. Remove from the pan.
2. Add the orange juice and a little stock to the pan and stir round well to incorporate any juices or... - 42.3494
Caramelized Sweet Potato Wedges
Set a rack in the center of the oven and a second rack in the upper third.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Put the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
In a small saucepan, melt the remaining 4... - 38.724
Bread Stuffing With Apples, Bacon, And Caramelized Onions
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the butter.
Place the bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
In a 10-inch saute pan, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain and add to the bread in the bowl.
Remove all but 2... - 42.2702
Caramelized Veggies And Turkey Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Add in a tablespoon of olive oil into a saute pan on high heat and caramelize the onion, celery, carrots, potatoes and garlic.
2. Once caramelized, deglaze with white wine and cook until all... - 101.49
Southern Baked Ham
Blend the two sugars together and set aside.
Blend mustard and honey.
Baste ham with honey-mustard mix and coat heavily with the blended sugars.
Bake slowly at 325 degrees for approximately 1/2 hours (18 to 20 minutes per pound), until sugar has melted to a... - 24.8159
Heat 1/2 cup sugar in heavy 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and golden brown.
Divide syrup among four 6-ounce custard cups; rotate cups to coat bottoms.
Allow syrup to harden in cups about 5 minutes.
Mix remaining... - 32.6402
Basic Creme Caramel
Combine sugar and water in medium heavy-based saucepan, stir constantly with wooden spoon over medium heat, without boiling, until sugar is dissolved.
Use pastry brush dipped in water to brush any sugar crystals down from side of pan before mixture... - 37.4241
Caramel Snack Mix
If you are looking for a unique snack recipe with caramel then this recipe is just perfect for you. The caramel popcorn snack mix is absolutely simple and delicious with plenty of pecan halves, rice cereal squares and miniature pretzel twists. Take a look to... - 121.047
Cinnamon Caramel Custard
In a cheesecloth bag or tea ball, combine cloves, allspice, cardamom, and cinnamon.
Place in a 2-quart pan with milk and vanilla; set aside.
In a small, heavy pan, mix water and 1/3 cup of the sugar.
Stir gently until sugar dissolves.
Place pan over high heat... - 35.2777
New York Pumpkin Creme Caramel
I never miss out on this New York Pumpkin CrÃ¨me Caramel whenever I visit the city ! This delicious squash bake makes a dreamy dessert ! Just try this New York Pumpkin CrÃ¨me Caramel and let me know if you like it ! - 45.6863
Classic Caramel Custard
Scald 6 oz. condensed milk with 12 oz. water and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Caramelize 4 oz. sugar, moistened with a few drops of water in a saucepan.
When brown, remove from heat, stir in 1 oz. butter.
Take care as it may splutter.
Remelt, if necessary, and... - 36.6523
1. Caramelize the sugar
2. In a large mold or small 6 greased custard cups, tip in the caramel and coat the dishes well
3. Mix the remaining ingredients
4. Beat well with a wire whisk until well mixed
5. Tip the milk mixture over the... - 41.5806
Caramel Popcorn Balls
Spread freshly popped corn in large roasting pan.
Keep warm In 250° conventional oven.
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in 4-c. glass measuring cup.
Microwave at high setting 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Microwave at high setting 6 minutes more,... - 34.2449
Swedish Caramel Custard
Melt 1 cup sugar in skillet over low heat, stirring until lightly browned.
Add boiling water and heat, stirring, until syrup forms.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart baking dish, turning dish to coat bottom and sides.
Break eggs into a large bowl; add 3 tablespoons sugar... - 44.468
Caramel Custard Mold
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2. Place heavy skillet on low heat, add 1 cup sugar and cook till sugar melts to a light brown syrup. Stir and blend. Pour sugar syrup to the 1 ½ quart casserole. Turn and rotate the casserole... - 42.5042
Caramel Apple Dumplings
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Place over low heat, and cook until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. Core apples, cutting to, but not through, the bottom of each apple. Spoon caramel... - 32.8872
Easy Creme Caramel
1. Put the sugar and water in a small pan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
2. Raise the heat, and bring to a boil without stirring; cook until sugar browns.
3. While heating, warm a deep 6-inch souffle dish or cake pan.
4. Pour the caramelised sugar... - 39.7469
Pumpkin Creme Caramel
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pumpkin on baking sheet, bake for half an hour and allow to cool. Halve the pumpkin and deseed. Remove the peel and make chunks of the flesh.
3. Pass the pumpkin puree though a food processor to prepare 1 cup... - 45.9618
Caramel Biscuit Ring
1. In an 8-inch circular baking dish, mix brown sugar, butter, water and cinnamon.
2. Cook on High for 1 minute.
3. When butter is melted, add nuts and mix well.
4. Divide the can of biscuits into ten equal parts.
5. Divide each part into quarters.
6.... - 41.2686
1. Put the milk in a heavy pan with the vanilla and bring slowly to the boil. Remove and leave to infuse.
2. To make the caramel: put the sugar, water and lemon juice in a small heavy pan. Cook over moderate heat until a rich golden caramel colour is... - 38.9454
This Carmel Corn recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this snack. Really this snack is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to your... - 30.3622
Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Heat the custard cups.
Put 3 tablespoons of the sugar with the water in a small pan.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the syrup is a rich brown.
Pour the caramel into the custard cups.
Turn them so that... - 40.0482
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Place juice in another bowl.
Working with 1 quince at a time, dip the quince in lemon juice, turning to coat; dredge quince in sugar... - 42.0371
Roasted Banana With Caramelized Rum Sauce
Tangy bananas are baked with a host of flavorful ingredients which results in the most sinful dessert ever. If you don’t like eating ice-cream just as it is then here's a great dessert you can serve along with it. Top it hot and piping after a nice dinner. - 139.134
Vanilla Caramel Flan
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and water in a small heavy saucepan over medium-high heat; cook 5 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
Immediately pour into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups coated with cooking spray, tipping quickly until... - 40.3363
Banana Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
To make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the bananas, butter or margarine, and 1/4 cup of the brown sugar.
Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk... - 47.312
Caramel Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 375 f
Stir syrup, flour and cinnamon until blended. Add apples toss until evenly coated spread in 13x9 glass pan.
In same bowl with pastry blender cut butter into cookie mix until mixture has texture of coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans if... - 31.0942
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars (haaave Mercy)
Never mind whether you love caramel or apple desserts, this is one treat that will surely get you berserk over it, literally! Simple, sumptuous and sweet, this not-so-cloy dessert is the ideal way to wind up your dinner with great élan. Sinfully delicious... - 145.847
Caramel Apple Mold
Put the lump sugar and water in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to the boil and boil until the syrup turns a rich brown.
Remove from the heat and pour into a warmed 900 ml/1 1/2 pint mould.
Tilt the mould so the sides and... - 42.9057
Preheat oven to 325F.
Place 1 cup sugar in a heavy skillet; cook over low heat, without stirring, until the sugar forms a light-brown syrup.
Then stir to blend.
Use to coat 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole.* Hold dish with pot holder, and slowly pour in hot... - 31.2748
Caramelized Butternut Squash
Here is a simple side dish that goes with most anything, or even on top of pizza or pasta. I have even pureed it and swirled it into ice cream. - 0
Caramelized Brussel Sprouts
Ok, I know that in many households saying the word “brussel sprout” is equivalent to saying a curse word. Many people when they were younger were force-fed over cooked, mushy, no-flavored brussel sprouts as some sort of cruel and unusual punishment. Well,... - 78.3381
Caramel Custard Mould
Preheat oven to 325F.
Make Caramelized Sugar: Place 1 cup sugar in heavy skillet; cook over low to medium heat, with- out stirring, until sugar has melted and begins to form a light-brown syrup; stir to blend.
Use at once to coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole: Hold... - 35.2876
Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin With Caramelized Onion And Fig Relish
A simple and healthy pork tenderloin recipe with flavors of a fancy feast! This healthy pork entrée recipe is a go-to when entertaining health conscious guests. Caramelized onion, balsamic vinegar, and figs combine to create a subtly sweet topping for this... - 127.666
Vietnamese Pork Riblets In Caramel Sauce
1. Cut spareribs crosswise through the bone into long individual strips.
2. For marinade, in a mixing bowl, combine onion, pepper, sugar, and 3 tablespoons of fish sauce. Mix well.
3. Drop pork pieces in the bowl, and toss to coat well. Cover... - 0
Quick And Easy Grilled Rib Eye Steak With Thyme-caramelized Onions
Take your steak from good to gourmet with this delectable, quick and easy grilled dish recipe. Betty shows your how to perfectly grill rib eye stick and jazz it up with yummy thyme caramelized sauce. Ready in just 45 minutes, all it takes s a handful of... - 104.805
1 Place the 1 cup sugar in an 8-inch round non-metallic baking dish. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes.
2 Stir and heat sugar an additional 4 (5) minutes, stirring very frequently with a rubber spatula until sugar melts and turns a light... - 33.8335
Place 1 cup sugar and water in an 8-inch glass baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 8 minutes.
Stir often until sugar turns light brown.
Rotate pan until bottom is completely covered with caramel.
Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl until well... - 37.0561
Honey Carrots is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Honey Carrots both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 26.4349
Caramel Corn Part One
Combine sugars, water, and corn syrup in a large, heavy saucepan. Cook to 230 degrees F. on candy thermometer. Then add peanuts. Cook to 280 degrees F. Add salt and butter. Cook to 290 degrees F. Remove from heat. Combine vanilla and baking soda and add to... - 23.8644
Caramel Custard French
1. Make this dessert the day before it is to be served. Beat the eggs until foamy in the upper part of a double boiler. Add 1/2 cup sugar and the salt, slowly add the hot cream. Cook over simmering water 5 minutes, beating constantly with a wire whisk or... - 23.4588
Caramel Biscuit Ring A Round
In shallow 1-quart casserole or 1 1/2-quart (8-inch round) baking dish, combine brown sugar, butter and water.
Cook uncovered, 1 minute, stirring after butter melts.
Stir in nuts.
Separate can of biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
Cut each into quarters and add... - 36.2277
Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas
Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas is a perfect after meal recipe. Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas gets its taste from flour mixed with cornstarch and fruits, coated with caramel. Caramel Fried Apples Or Bananas is loved by many people across the world. - 40.8947
Peanuts Caramel Apples
1. Take a shallow bowl, arrange the peanuts in it and keep aside.
2. Pierce wooden skewers through the apples’ stem end.
3. Take a small dish, prepare a vanilla-baking soda mixture and keep aside.
4. Take a heavy saucepan, add butter, corn syrup... - 39.2183
Caramelized Onion Brown Sauce
1. Fry onions to a brown colour, add flour; fry till flour is cooked.
2. Lower the heat, add milk and cook till of a coating consistency.
3. Lastly, add caramelized sugar
Can be used for chicken and meat dishes, either in a bake or stew. - 21.4778
Peanutty Caramel Corn
1. Place the popped corn and the nuts in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Keep warm in a preheated very slow oven (250°).
2. Cut the butter and the margarine into chunks and place in a 3- or 4-quart microwave-safe bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the... - 41.187
Place popcorn in a lightly greased 4-quart casserole, set aside.
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart dish.
Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt, cover and microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Remove mixture from... - 36.2884
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, milk, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and cinnamon.
Fold in the bread cubes and apple.
Pour into an 8-in.square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife... - 31.972
Place peanuts in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Insert wooden skewers into the stem end of apples.
In a small dish, stir together vanilla and baking soda; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, place sugar, butter, and corn syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring to... - 39.7927
Caramelized Fruit Crisp
The caramelized fruit crisp is a cooked and baked dessert made with assorted fruits of choice. cooked with sugar and spiced with ginger, the fruits are baked with a topping of flour, oats and maple sugar flavored with cinnamon. - 41.9139
Cold Caramel Souffle
Here is a highly popular Cold Caramel Souffle recipe. It is most popularly enjoyed as a Dessert. I simply love Cold Caramel Souffle which is believed to be a popular European dish. You do not need to be a gourmet to gauge how delicious and flavorful this dish... - 37.1136
Crunchy Caramelized Cashews
Whether looking to serve a perfect holiday snack or bite-sized nibbles to serve at Super Bowl party, crunchy caramelized cashews make for a delicious addition to the platter. Betty shares her classic cashew favorite that isn't just highly toothsome and... - 82.752
Homemade Organic Caramel Popcorn
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a cooking pan set over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey and maple syrup. Mix well.
3) Add salt and stir the ingredients together.
4) Keep stirring till the ingredients are all mixed well... - 101.789
Citrus Flan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water.
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer syrup for 20 to 25 minutes,... - 47.2746
Toffee Fruit With Instant Lychee Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, cornflour and baking powder. Mix together 3 ounces water and half the sesame oil. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a... - 45.5716
This lovely coconut flan is a caramel topped flan and is prepared by baking. Made with eggs, sugar and milk with vanilla and shredded coconut, the coconuut flan is one of my favorite summer desserts. Topped with a cooked golden brown caramel topping, the... - 42.6953
This Coconut Flan is my favorite. I love this vanilla flavored custard garnished with coconut flakes and caramel toppings for my dessert ! Do try this. Your suggestions for this Coconut Flan are welcome. - 39.114
Mandarin Almond Salad
Cook almonds and sugar in non-stick pan over medium heat.
Stir constantly until sugar caramelizes and coats the almonds.
After sugar caramelizes, stop cooking because it will scorch easily.
Pour out into a large plate or baking dish.
When the sugar cools,... - 22.9618
In 8-inch skillet caramelize the 1/3 cup sugar by heating and stirring it over medium heat until it is melted and golden brown in color.
Quickly pour into an 8-inch round baking dish, tilting the dish so that the caramelized mixture spreads over the entire... - 41.2704
Honey Baked Spiced Ham
The honey baked ham with a nice glaze to it is a delicious treat that you would love to dig into. Tasty and easy to prepare even for a large gathering it is just right for the festive season. - 32.0025
Baked Orzo With Tomatoes And Sausage
Most of us are scared of making risotto cause it requires a lot of precision and technique. Chef Ellie Espo shows us a delicious, low-maintenance alternative to traditional risotto. This is quick and easy risotto-style casserole made with orzo pasta. The rice... - 130.962
Baked Gammon With Cherry Sauce
1. Ina large pot, place the gammon and cover with cold water.
2. Soak for 24 hours, draining and refreshing water 2 to 3 times to remove excess salt.
3. Drain and pat dry with kitchen towel. Set aside.
4. Prepare flour coating in a large basin... - 45.8907
French Baked Stuffed Chicken
Here is a unique French baked stuffed chicken recipe shared by Chef Steve Corry. Watch this outstanding video where the stuffed chicken is prepared in an unusual way. Here the chicken is put outside of the stuffing and baked to perfection. Give it a try... - 147.676
Pasta Banana Bake
1 Boil the pasta in salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and run cold water over it.
2 Whisk the eggs and 75g (3oz) (5/8 cup) of the sugar until thick, light and creamy.
3 Warm the milk and cream and pour on to the egg mixture and stir.
Thicken in a double... - 36.0205
Butter-pecan Sweet Potatoes
Nothing better than this combo of sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter and pecans... just like candy - except it's vegetables! - 106.788
This Flan is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare baked side dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 37.541
Delicious Snoweggs are cooked with Egg and vanilla extract. If you're looking for a straight-forward method of preparation and also something out of the regular desssert, Snoweggs , may be just what you're after. Its hardly takes time to grace any holiday... - 31.0709
Fresh Focaccia With Assorted Toppings
Roberto makes fresh Italian Focaccia in his kitchen today. They are topped with different toppings to create variety. If fresh breads are your weakness, then this is a worth watching video for it will satisfy each want of yours. - 102.915
It is time to make some onion tart when fresh young onions are in season. Join Chef John Maxwell as he shows an excellent onion tart recipe. The chef shares great cooking tips and makes the video absolutely interesting to watch. Try out this amazing recipe... - 147.726
Preheat a heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes and add the vegetable oil.
Saute the onion in the oil until lightly caramelized.
Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add the ginger, allspice, red pepper, coriander, salt and bay leaf; saute for 2... - 43.7572
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13-inch ovenproof dish and set aside.
3. In food processor, add garlic, parsley, oregano, and lemon juice. Pulse to chop finely.
4. In a large bowl, pour olive oil, and yogurt.
5. Add... - 111.084
Beef Wellington With Mushroom Duxelle And Compote
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
To make Mushroom Duxelle:
2. In a sauté pan on a medium to high heat, add a oil to your pan with garlic and shallots.
3. Caramelize and add mushrooms and white wine.
4. Cook the mixture until all liquid is... - 105.535
Wild Mushroom And Green Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan add the bacon and render the fat. Add in the onions and garlic to caramelize halfway through the bacon being cooked.
3. Once cooked, deglaze with white wine and cook until the liquid... - 99.9208
Breast Of Chicken With Orange Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and brush with 1 tablespoon melted margarine.
Place chicken on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 16 to 18 minutes or until chicken is done.
Transfer chicken to a serving platter, and... - 42.8197
Bistro Beef Burgundy
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Cut the green onions in a way that only 2 inches of green remains at the top.
3. Chop carrots and parsnips in pieces of two inch length.
4. Take a 12 inch heavy skillet, put bacon in it and cook until... - 45.2553
Hickory Smoked Ham
1. Place the ham slice in a shallow dish and cover with cold water. Allow to soak overnight.
2. Drain the water and scrub the ham.
3. I a large pot or Dutch oven, place a false bottom in the pot so that water can circulate around the... - 43.4165
Vidalia Onion Pizza
Combine contents of roll mix and enclosed yeast packet in a large bowl; stir well.
Add very warm water; stir well.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead until smooth and elastic (about 5 minutes); add 1/4 cup flour, one tablespoon at a time as... - 37.9185
Apple Fennel Tart
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the salt, flour, water, and 1 3/4sticks (14 tablespoons) of the butter.
Turn at slow speed until dough is elastic, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Place the remaining 21 tablespoons butter on a work... - 45.6517
Braised Curried Short Ribs
Would you like to prepare Braised Curried Shortribs at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in... - 49.7977
Sweet And Savory Mac & Cheese
This homemade Mac & Cheese pairs sweet carrots and savory herbs with rich cheeses to make a wonderful main or side dish. You'll never go back to the box! - 102.214
Braised Ham In Cream Sauce
Poach the ham until it is three quarters cooked.
Trim off the excess fat.
Melt half the butter in a saucepan and add the carrots, celery, onions, veal bones and chicken necks.
Stew for about 10 minutes, then put the mixture in a large braising pan.
Add the... - 46.9618
Potato, Onion, Spinach, And Goat Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, stir the water, sugar and yeast to dissolve, allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the olive oil, 2 cups flour and salt with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes. Allow the mixture... - 45.3306
1. Pizza Dough: Using a mixer on low speed, blend together flour, salt and yeast.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and then the cold water until combined. Crank up the speed and let it beat for 5-7 minutes.
3. Once done, place the dough on a... - 91.2128
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Make pastry: Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Blend in egg with a fork, then knead a few times until smooth.
2. Roll out pastry to a 10-inch round on a lightly... - 43.1882
Kabocha Bread Pudding With Pisco Soaked Prunes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, cover the prunes with the pisco and let stand for 1 hour, until plump. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add the kabocha squash and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well. Transfer... - 34.8709
1) Heat the oven to 325°F.
2) Arrange the ingredients.
3) In a small heavy pan, melt the sugar in the water over low heat, brushing the sides of the pan with a wet brush.
4) Do not boil the liquid.
5) When sugar is dissolved, turn up... - 38.6434
Sesame Toffee Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Put the butter and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the flour all at once. Stir vigorously until the mixture forms a smooth paste which leaves the sides of the pan... - 31.943
In a small, heavy pan, mix water and 3/4 cup of the sugar.
Stir gently until sugar dissolves.
Place pan over high heat and cook syrup, swirling pan occasionally, until clear and medium-amber in color.
Immediately pour caramel into a 1 1/2 souffle dish or... - 32.13