- » Caramel Chocolate Cookies Bar
Caramel Chocolate Cookies Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel chocolate cookies bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel chocolate cookies bar recipes.
Chocolate Caramel Bars
1) In top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and chocolate.
2) Into an 8-inch foil lined baking pan, spread half of the mixture. Chill for about 15 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, melt the water, caramels and the... - 39.5939
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars has a divine taste. Kids simple love it. Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars gets its taste and shape from flour mixed with corn syrup and chocolate chips. Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 40.9133
Chocolate Caramel Crunch Bars
1. Grease a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan. In a medium bowl, stir together melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, 2 teaspoons vanilla, cookie crumbs, and nuts. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
2. In a small saucepan, heat condensed milk, butter, and com... - 34.0843
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Heat oven to 350 F.
Cream together Egg Beaters, sugars, Miracle Whip, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer; add flour and baking soda.
Set aside 1 cup of the batter.
Spread remaining batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed... - 40.1689
Milk Chocolate Raisin Caramel Bars
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
COMBINE 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in melted
butter until well combined. Press firmly into bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 12 minutes until lightly browned and set.
STIR... - 0
Chocolate Chip, Oats 'n Caramel Cookie Squares
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, break up the cookie dough.
3 Mix in oats and salt.
4 Reserve about 1/2 cup cookie dough mixture.
5 In the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch square pan, press the remaining... - 43.8038
Easy Caramel Pecan Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an... - 42.7831
White Chocolate, Peanut, And Caramel Candy Cookies
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add sugars, beating well.
Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
Process oats in a blender or food processor until finely ground.
Combine oats, flour, and next 3 ingredients; add to butter... - 43.2218
Chocolate Caramel Crisps
Cut the Mars bars into small pieces and place them in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Add the fat and syrup and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has melted.Stir in the cornflakes, then, using two spoons, divide the chocolate caramel... - 23.789
Candy Bar Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add vanilla extract, milk and salt.
Mix in flour thoroughly; chill.
Roll dough, one-half at a time, to a 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut in 2-inch squares.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 325° for 12 minutes.
Top with Caramel Filling and... - 38.3016
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, and salt together Add nuts and mix well.
Melt shortening in saucepan; remove from heat.
Add sugar and water; mix well.
Add egg and vanilla and blend.
Then add flour mixture, a small amount at a time, mixing well... - 42.7697
Ooey Gooey Candy And Chocolate Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; spray cooking spray on a 8" square baking pan
2. In a medium bowl, break the cookie dough and mix it with oats; press the dough evenly inside the pan and bake the crust for twenty minutes or so
3. In a one... - 39.905
Chocolate Caramel Squares
1)Take a 8 or 9-inch square pan and lightly grease it.
2) Over bottom of greased pan, arrange a single layer of wafer cookies side by side .
3) Keep half of wafer cookies for second layer.
4) In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place... - 34.5764
Chocolate Caramel Chews
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
To prepare the cookie base, in a heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and butter until smooth, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat.
Beat in the brown sugar, salt,... - 45.3459
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan; set aside.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine butter or margarine, peanut butter and half the chocolate pieces.
Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate melts.
Add marshmallows, stirring until melted.
Stir in cereal and... - 39.3554
Secret Center Cookie Cups
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) For cookie cups, cover each candy with heaping teaspoonful of cookie dough wrapped around them individually.
3) Form the candy balls and place in individual baking cups.
4) On ungreased cookie sheet,... - 37.8264
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 46.8584
Melt caramels on top of double boiler with 3 or 4 tablespoons evaporated milk.
Add chopped pecans.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
Let harden and cool.
When cool, dip in dipping chocolate made from melted morsels and paraffin.
Let cool. - 28.6959
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Prepare a 9x13 baking pan.
3. In a mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar and butter.
4. Using a pastry cutter, crumble the butter with the flour until you get a coarse meal texture.
5. Pour the base... - 115.16
Melt caramels in double boiler with water.
Stir in nuts.
Drop on cookie sheet, greased, and put in refrigerator to cool.
Melt 1/3 block paraffin and stir in Hershey bars.
Dip cooled caramels with tongs in chocolate and paraffin mixture.
Yield: 3 dozen. - 31.779
Dirty Popcorn is a crunchy snack that is made from popcorn filled with generous additions of cookies, almonds, M & M's and caramelized by melted marshmallows. - 50.4756
Grandma and Grandpa Post traveled in their trailer each winter in search of warm weather and a golf course. During the summer, they settled the RV in a park near Lake Mendota. When the grandkids came to visit Madison in the 1960s, Grandma Post let Debbie and... - 42.7886