- » Caramel Candy
Caramel Candy Recipes
Caramel candy, a hard sweet confection with melted and browned sugar called caramel as one of the predominant ingredients is a sugary treat for children. The basic recipe is made by thickening a mixture of butter, ... More »
Burnt Caramel Dark Chocolate Coins
Want to impress your friends and family with your chocolate making skills? The chef has wonderfully imparted his knowledge in making burnt caramel dark chocolate coins and you now have a recipe that can never go wrong! Perfect to include in holiday season... - 144.281
Homemade Caramel Apples
How easy is this?! Trust me… this is WAY better than those pre-packaged nasty “caramels” that you can buy. Nothing says love and fall like a delicious caramel apple. Oh, and did I mention this caramel sauce is phenomenal on just ice cream… just saying! - 113.845
Cheery Caramel Candy Apple Martini
When it comes to martini, the sky is the limit. As is the case with caramel candy apple martini that bursts with the sweet flavors of Sour Apple Pucker, Dekuyper Buttershots Burst (Butterscotch Schnapps) and a slight hint of Triple Sec. This gloriously sweet... - 92.3465
Caramel Candy Pie
Caramel is a lovely way to add to the taste of any dish. Tried and tested recipes are always a pleasure to try. You would love every bite into this caramel candy pie. Enjoy the treat. You deserve it. - 53.2876
Tried and tested recipes are always a pleasure to try. If you love caramel, then this recipe will be a delight! Caramel-Nut Squares works with adults and kids. Just 45 minutes in the oven and you have a delicious storable snack!! - 46.2993
Grandma's Caramel Candy
Grandma's cooking is always the most delicious!!! I would like to share my favorite home made candy ever called Grandma's Caramel Candy! This is a simple recipe which works well as a healthy snack. - 46.2935
Baked Caramel Good Stuff
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a large bowl and mix in the first 4 ingredients before keeping it aside.
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and melt butter in it.
4) Add corn syrup, salt and brown sugar in it.
5) Stir... - 45.9984
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 45.54
Caramel Corn Candy
1) Into a large mixing bowl, combine the popped corn and the peanuts
2) Mix together the butter, corn syrup, sugar and salt
3) Place them into a saucepan and bring to a boil
3) Simmer at low heat for about 5 minutes, taking care to stir continuously
4)... - 45.253
Caramel Flavored Bars
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
Combine margarine, brown sugar replacement, and fructose in a mixing bowl.
Stir to blend thoroughly.
Add egg, flavorings, and vanilla extract; mix well.
Gradually stir flour mixture into margarine... - 42.5003
White Chocolate, Peanut, And Caramel Candy Cookies
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add sugars, beating well.
Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
Process oats in a blender or food processor until finely ground.
Combine oats, flour, and next 3 ingredients; add to butter... - 42.0908
Caramel Nut Candy
Butter 9-inch square baking dish.
In 2-quart measure, combine sugar, milk and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir until butter melts.
Insert microwave candy thermometer.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until thermometer... - 40.885
Easy Caramel Pecan Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an... - 40.334
Caramel Candy Pie
1. In a bowl take cold water and soften gelatine by dissolving in it.
2. Add caramels and 1/4 cup of milk to the top of a double boiler and cook it over hot water until caramels melt. Continue stirring the mixture until it becomes smooth.
3. Add... - 40.0757
Movie Candy Caramel Corn
Heat oven to 200°.
In large roasting pan combine popcorn and pretzels; set aside.
In 2-quart saucepan combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (12 to 14... - 39.3038
Sea Salt Caramel
Sweet and Salty is a great combinations so try out this recipe of a classic candy that is soft, dense and chewy with a hint of saltiness. - 38.7455
Microwave Caramel Apples
1)Take a deep glass bowl put the unwrapped candies and water.
2)Now cook this on ROAST(7) for 2-3 minutes and stir every minute or so.
3)Now cleanly insert the sticks into the apples
4)Dip into the melted caramel and turn it to coat the apple... - 38.3142
Caramel With Sesame Seeds
1. Take a 30 cm (6 inch) shallow, square cake tin and line the base with foil.
2. Oil lightly and sprinkle sesame seeds properly in the base.
3. Take a large heatproof bowl, place the remaining ingredients and
4. Place the remaining ingredients in a... - 38.206
Caramel Candy Pie
Measure 2 cups of milk into the top of a double boiler, add caramels and heat until caramels melt.
Mix flour and cornstarch smoothly with the 1/3 cup milk and stir into hot milk mixture.
Cook and stir until thick and smooth, about 15 minutes.
Beat egg yolks... - 37.9011
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture alternately with syrup, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
Pour into greased and floured pan (9x9x2 inches) and... - 36.9901
Chocolate Caramel Candy
Put sugar, corn syrup and butter plus 1 cup of cream on to boil.
When this has boiled quite hard, add the other cup of cream and boil until small amount hardens in water.
Remove from fire and add cocoa, nuts and vanilla.
Beat until cold and pour into buttered... - 35.6749
Caramel Corn Candy
Combine popped corn and peanuts in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
Combine butter, corn syrup, sugar, and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; quickly stir in soda and flavorings.
Pour... - 34.8112
Caramel Candy Apples
1) Clean and dry apples and put skewer at the stem end.
2) Melt caramels and cream in a double boiler stirring occasionally and the coat apples evenly.
3) Put the apples in a refrigerator tray and chill until hardened.
4) Serve the hardened... - 33.8975
Caramel Coconut Balls
In 2-quart glass measure, place caramels, butter and half 'n half.
Cook at HIGH 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir in sugar until smooth; add peanuts.
Stir in marshmallows just until lightly coated.
Shape caramel mixture... - 33.5436
Caramel Nut Easter Eggs
Combine the sugar, corn syrup and butter in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir in the evaporated milk.
Cook over medium heat until mixture becomes chewy, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the chopped nuts and vanilla.
Knead until... - 33.3953
Mexican Caramel Candy Cajeta
1. In a slow cooker keep unopened condensed milk can.
2. Add hot water until covered.
3. Cook covered on high for 3 hours.
4. Remove the can.
5. Chill in refrigerator.
6. In a serving dish spoon the candied milk.
7. Serve with crackers or over... - 33.23
Caramel Popcorn Crunch
Combine the popcorn and nuts in a large oiled heatproof bowl.
Have ready an oiled baking sheet or jelly roll pan and a large wooden spatula coated in oil.
In a heavy saucepan combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water, and bring the mixture to a boil,... - 32.3683
Oranges In Caramel
Oranges In Caramel has a Tasty taste.The Sugar and Cream gives the Oranges In Caramel Staggering taste. Must catch it - 31.478
Unwrap caramels; combine caramels and milk in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
Stir in pecans.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto buttered wax paper.
Cool; cover and chill.
Place candy coating in top of a double boiler;... - 29.9809
Caramel Nut Candy
Lightly butter 8-inch square baking pan.
Combine caramels and water in 2-quart glass measure.
Cook on HI, 2 to 3 minutes, or until caramels soften slightly.
Stir through with a wooden spoon until caramels are smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into... - 29.8847
Combine 1 quart of the milk and the sugar in a saucepan.
Cook over very low heat until golden in color, stirring occasionally (this may take 2 to 3 hours).
Place second quart of milk in separate saucepan; add baking soda and cinnamon stick (if used).
Bring to... - 28.9592
Caramel Candy Frosting
Melt caramels in water in top of double boiler over boiling water, stirring now and then.
Cool sauce to room temperature.
Thoroughly cream the butter add salt.
Add sugar alternately with the caramel sauce, blending till frosting is smooth and creamy.
Add... - 28.3703
Have you ever tried this wonderful Caramel Licorice recipe. I often make it as a treat for myself. Try making the Caramel Licorice for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 27.7527
Vanilla Caramel Corn
• Remove all unpopped kernels from popped corn. Place pop corn in a greased 17 x l2 x 2-inch baking pan. Keep popcorn warm in a 300° oven while making caramel mixture.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 1 1/2 -quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine brown... - 26.2209
Chocolate Caramel Drops
MICROWAVE caramels and cream in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave 1-1/2 minutes; stir until caramels are completely melted. Cool.
PLACE pecan halves on lightly greased cookie sheets in clusters of 3. Spoon caramel mixture over... - 25.8202
Mix ingredients together in a heavy saucepan and bring to boiling point.
Turn to medium low heat and cook at least 25 minutes, stirring constantly.
It burns easily so must be stirred throughout the cooking.
Candy will be very thick and brown when ready to... - 25.4892
• To toast pecan halves, spread nuts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan. Toast the nuts in a 350° oven about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Line a baking sheet with foil. Butter the foil. On prepared baking sheet arrange toasted pecans in... - 24.4502
Caramel Granola Candies
1. Place caramels and water in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 seconds, until caramels are melted. Stir until smooth; stir in granola. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed
paper-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate about 30... - 23.4499
Caramel Candy Recipes By Category