- » Caramel Candy
Caramel Candy Recipes
Caramel candy, a hard sweet confection with melted and browned sugar called caramel as one of the predominant ingredients is a sugary treat for children. The basic recipe is made by thickening a mixture of butter, ... More »
Caramel Chews are a great snack. Not only kids, but adults also enjoy this. You can serve it as is or you can get creative and use it over desserts too. I love preparing this snack, since it does not take up too much time, and the final result is very... - 43.6004
Sea Salt Caramel
Sweet and Salty is a great combinations so try out this recipe of a classic candy that is soft, dense and chewy with a hint of saltiness. - 38.7808
Mix caramels, butter, and water in a large, deep glass mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Stir well and continue to microwave at HIGH about 1 minute.
Stir well to combine caramels, water, and butter into a smooth mixture.
Add noodles and... - 36.2538
Melt 36 vanilla caramels in 3 tablespoons light cream over simmering water; stir occasionally.
Toss together 1 cup each corn flakes, crisp rice cereal, flaked coconut, and chopped pecans pour caramel mixture over.
Mix with buttered spoon.
Drop from teaspoon... - 20.121
How To Make Salted Caramel Candies
Salted Caramel Macchiato Candies, to be exact. Perfect to twist up in glassine and pass out as Christmas party favors or even tucked into festive boxes to give out as gifts. How about pairing it with my chocolate truffles? - 0
You May Also Like!
1. Unwrap candies and combine with water in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 7 for 4 to 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring every minute.
2. Spread softened butter on a sheet of wax paper 18-inches long.... - 25.6416
Caramel Candy Pie
Caramel is a lovely way to add to the taste of any dish. Tried and tested recipes are always a pleasure to try. You would love every bite into this caramel candy pie. Enjoy the treat. You deserve it. - 53.9317
Caramel Candy Apples
1) Clean and dry apples and put skewer at the stem end.
2) Melt caramels and cream in a double boiler stirring occasionally and the coat apples evenly.
3) Put the apples in a refrigerator tray and chill until hardened.
4) Serve the hardened... - 33.6066
Candied Bell Pepper Caramel
1. In a medium-sized, heavy, nonreactive saucepan, combine the peppers, sugar, and cider. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes, or until the sauce turns golden brown, thickens, and caramelizes.
2. Remove from the heat and whisk in the Grand... - 28.1077
Caramel Granola Candies
1. Place caramels and water in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 seconds, until caramels are melted. Stir until smooth; stir in granola. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed
paper-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate about 30... - 24.7472
Caramel Candy Frosting
Melt caramels in water in top of double boiler over boiling water, stirring now and then.
Cool sauce to room temperature.
Thoroughly cream the butter add salt.
Add sugar alternately with the caramel sauce, blending till frosting is smooth and creamy.
Add... - 30.2972
Have you ever tried this wonderful Caramel Licorice recipe. I often make it as a treat for myself. Try making the Caramel Licorice for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 29.4109
Unwrap caramels; combine caramels and milk in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
Stir in pecans.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto buttered wax paper.
Cool; cover and chill.
Place candy coating in top of a double boiler;... - 31.449
Combine the cream and milk in a measuring cup.
Then pour 1 1/2 cups of the mixture into a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the sugar and corn syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking, stirring... - 38.6536
Combine 1 quart of the milk and the sugar in a saucepan.
Cook over very low heat until golden in color, stirring occasionally (this may take 2 to 3 hours).
Place second quart of milk in separate saucepan; add baking soda and cinnamon stick (if used).
Bring to... - 31.0077
Grandma's Caramel Candy
Grandma's cooking is always the most delicious!!! I would like to share my favorite home made candy ever called Grandma's Caramel Candy! This is a simple recipe which works well as a healthy snack. - 46.8408
White Chocolate, Peanut, And Caramel Candy Cookies
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add sugars, beating well.
Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
Process oats in a blender or food processor until finely ground.
Combine oats, flour, and next 3 ingredients; add to butter... - 43.2218
Caramel Candy Recipes By Category