- » Caramel Cake Glaze
Caramel Cake Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel cake glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel cake glaze recipes.
Caramel Glazed Apple Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Butter and flour a 9-by-13-inch pan.
2. To prepare the cake, beat both sugars and oil in a mixing bowl until very well blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon,... - 38.4141
Dobos Torte With Marshmallow
Prepare and bake the cake layers as in the recipe for Prince Regent Cake, opposite.
When cool, fill cake with the following cream mixture.
To make filling, mix a little milk with cornstarch in a medium bowl.
Heat remaining milk with sugar in a small... - 41.5811
Easy Caramel Glaze
Combine sugar and water in small saucepan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar melts and caramelizes to a golden brown.
Watch very carefully: The difference between golden brown and burnt is only a matter of seconds.
Immediately drizzle over the... - 26.1927
Caramel-orange Coffee Cake
Finally here is the Caramel-Orange Coffee Cake I am known for. It goes without saying that this Caramel-Orange Coffee Cake is one of my masterpieces and I prepare this often - my peers make me to! I have listed out the recipe of the Caramel-Orange Coffee Cake... - 46.0733
Mix together in saucepan, and bring to boil, continue boiling until it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove from stove and add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 tablespoon butter.
Set aside to cool; then beat with wooden spoon until right consistency... - 16.561
Never Fail Caramel Icing
Mix butter, sugars and cream.
Bring to a boil, cook rapidly for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add marshmallows.
When melted, add vanilla and sifted powdered sugar.
Stir until thick enough to spread over cake. - 27.7519
Baked Coconut Caramel Icing
Combine and spread on top of cold cake, and place in oven under top element in centre of oven, and leave until sugar bubbles through and begins to brown.
Oven doesn't need to be pre-heated€”just top burner on, and oven door may be left open.
Takes from 3... - 19.1019
Caramel Sauce Icing
Boil 3 minutes; spread on cake and sprinkle with coconut and/or chopped nuts. - 15.9444
Caramel Topped Amaretto Poppy Seed Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Pour batter into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick... - 41.6563
Caramel Bundt Cake
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Combine cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, water, oil and vanilla in mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes with an electric mixer.
Pour 1/3 of the cake batter into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt... - 40.8963
Caramel Bundt Cake
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, water, vanilla and oil.
Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes with an electric mixer.
Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
Pour in one-third of the... - 40.8815
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 42.4567
Citrus Flan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water.
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer syrup for 20 to 25 minutes,... - 47.2746
Praline Ice Cream Cake
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add ice cream, then eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and graham cracker crumbs.
Mix until smooth.
Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Combine sour cream and ice cream... - 37.874
Caramel is a staple in many dessert recipes: this video shows how to make dry caramel, wet caramel and caramel sauce! - 136.558
Refrigerator Caramel Cookies
Cream shortening and sifted sugar together.
Add beaten eggs and vanilla and beat smooth.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Form into roll 2 inches in diameter.
Roll in waxed paper and chill overnight or until ready to use.
Slice 1/8 inch thick and bake in... - 37.8424
Peanutty Chocolate Cake
Combine cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, water, and oil in a large bowl.
Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
Pour one-third of the batter into a 12-cup micro proof bundt pan.
Sprinkle 1/3 cup each of the peanuts and chocolate chips over the batter.
Pour... - 37.2355
Make the batter for this cake of eggs, sugar and flour, without using any other ingredients.
This is the same batter as for sponge cake.
Otherwise proceed as when making chocolate cake.
Instead of fondant glazing, cake may be iced with coffee cream in which... - 27.2556
Pumpkin Bourbon Pound Cake
Prepare Bourbon Caramel Glaze.
1. In a small heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderately low heat.
2. Stir in the brown sugar until incorporated.
3. Stir in the 3 tablespoons cream and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat in... - 46.8934
Orange-flavored Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
With mixer beat together butter and sugars until light.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat in orange rind, soy sprouts and carrots.
Mix together spices, baking powder, salt and flour.
Add alternately with milk, mixing well.
Beat... - 39.6809
Grease and flour 4 round layer pans, 8 or 9 x 1 1/2 inches.
Heat oven to 325°.
Beat egg yolks until very thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes; pour into large mixer bowl.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat in flour, baking powder and salt alternately with... - 42.4247
This is a 7 layer cake.
If you do not have 7 cake tins, divide the sponge mixture into 7, then use as many tins as you have and cook in batches.
Butter and line seven 20 cm/8 inch round cake tins; with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and... - 46.7272
Apple Cake With Toffee Crust
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325° Butter and flour a 9-inch spring form tube pan, In a bowl, whisk the flour with the salt and baking soda. In a large bowl, whisk the oil with the granulated sugar. Whisk in the eggs 1 at a time. Whisk in the dry... - 36.3953
Use 6 eggs, 4 1/2 oz. sugar and 4 1/2 oz. flour for making the same type of batter as for coffee cake, but beat longer to make it smoother.
Previous to this, lightly oil baking sheet and thinly dust with flour.
On the floured baking sheet mark out with round... - 33.4868
Combine raisins and kirsch and allow to macerate at room temperature at least an hour, longer if desired.
Soften gelatin in water in small saucepan; stir to mix; dissolve over very low heat.
In large mixing bowl combine egg whites, orange and lemon rinds,... - 43.4957
Hungarian Dobosch Torte
Oil a 10 1/2 x l5 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan and line bottom only with greased waxed paper.
Beat egg whites and salt in a small beater bowl until moist peaks form, then beat in the sugar gradually.
Beat until stiff.
Scrape egg-white meringue into a larger bowl,... - 37.8868
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff peaks form; set aside.
Immediately beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and creamy.
Fold in egg whites.
Sift flour over mixture and gently fold together.
Turn two 9-inch layer pans upside down and grease and flour the... - 36.6802
Chocolate Brownie Turtle Cake
In small bowl set over hot (not boiling) water, melt semisweet and unsweetened chocolate with butter; set aside.
In large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
Stir in chocolate mixture.
Mix together flour, baking powder and salt;... - 40.7169
Moist Vanilla Bundt Cake
For a delicious finale to any great meal, try baking this vanilla bundt cake. Betty makes a rich-tasting vanilla bundt cake that you can indulge in guiltlessly. No, it isn’t exactly devoid of calories, but is so fudgy, creamy and good that you won’ think... - 93.0259
Dutch Apple Cake
1. Heat milk to scalding point and stir in sugar and shortening. Keep aside to cool to lukewarm
2. Grease two 8-inch baking pans with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F 15 minutes before baking time.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.0808
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a mixing bowl and beat butter and sugar together against the side of it until creamy, using a wooden spoon.
3) Whisk in eggs and then mix in flour and the vanilla extract.
4)... - 45.1491
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
This is a brilliant Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe!. This tasty and addictive tart is a family favorite! Try the Raspberry Chocolate Tart and you will understand why! - 47.7947
Method Set oven at moderate (350Â°F).
Grease pan; line base with a circle of wax paper, and grease this also.
Sprinkle pan with sugar, then with flour.
For the cake: in a bowl, beat eggs lightly with a rotary beater and gradually add sugar.
Stand bowl over... - 23.9979
Sherry Trifle With Ratafias
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 47.39
Gateau St Honore
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Butter and flour cookie sheet.
? Roll out flaky dough 1/8 in (0.3 cm) thick on lightly floured surface. Place dough on cookie sheet. Position 10-in (25-cm) flan ring on dough; use pastry wheel to trim away excess dough,... - 38.2477
1. Wipe the apricots clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
2. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
3. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle,... - 44.5044
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 0