- » Caramel Apple Dip
Caramel Apple Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caramel apple dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caramel apple dip recipes.
Creamy Caramel Apple Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Creamy Caramel Apple Dip, perfect for Fall. You can use this as a sweet appetizer or serve for dessert. - 100.58
Caramel Apple Dip
In Batter Bowl mix cream cheese, apple butter, brown sugar and vanilla with Bamboo Spoon until smooth.
Chop peanuts with Food Chopper and stir into cream cheese mixture.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Just before serving, peel apples.
Using Apple... - 35.4105
Caramel Apple Dip
1. Place the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, and serve at room temperature, or warm in a microwave oven for 40 seconds at high power. (If you choose... - 21.5552
Caramel Apple Date Dip
1. In a blender, combine dates, water, vanilla and cinnamon. Blend it well.
2. Keep adding water to even the consistency.
3. Slice apple into bite size pieces.
4. Serve the dip with sliced apples. - 0
You May Also Like!
Creamy Caramel Dip
Combine the cream cheese and brown sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix in the order listed, mixing at medium speed after each addition.
Chill, covered, for 1 hour.
Serve with apple... - 31.9893
Hot Caramel Dip
1. In a saucepan mix together all ingredients except apples and bring to boil.
2. Take a crockpot, pour mixture into it and set on Low.
3. To serve dip fresh apple slices into the hot caramel. - 29.8584
Caramel Chocolate Apples Homemade
No fall season is complete without some caramel apples! We are bringing it to the next level by dipping them in chocolate as well! Bonus recipe in this video: how to make walnut caramel candies with leftover caramel sauce! - 0
Bourbon-caramel Dipping Sauce (corn Syrup Free)
If you aren't going to eat caramel dipped apples anymore, you might as well goes balls out and make your dipping sauce full on adult oriented...just add bourbon! Now, I really wanted a sauce that was free of corn syrup, and a bit more natural in its creation.... - 111.456
Creamy Caramel Apples
Place unwrapped caramels in buttered deep medium-size glass bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium for 3 minutes.
Stir and continue cooking on medium for about 2 minutes or until melted.
Skewer each apple with wooden sticks.
Dip each... - 23.8328
Basic Caramel Apples
1. Place unwrapped caramels in buttered, deep, medium glass mixing bowl; add water. Cover with wax paper Microwave for 3 minutes on med.high (Roast).
2. Stir; recover caramels and continue cooking for about 2 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until melted.
3.... - 24.3626
Chocolate Caramel Apples
Wash and dry apples. Remove stems. Insert one wooden stick into the stem end of each apple. Set apples aside.
In a heavy 3-quart saucepan melt the butter or margarine and unsweetened chocolate over low heat. Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and sweetened... - 32.5843
Caramel Apple Dip Recipes By Category