- » Caramel
Caramel is a confection made by the process of heating sugar to a certain level. Caramel is of usually dark brown color but it is also observed to have beige color in few instances. The heating process of sugar ... More »
Caramel is a staple in many dessert recipes: this video shows how to make dry caramel, wet caramel and caramel sauce! - 134.949
The Perfect Caramel Custard Recipe- How To Make Flan
Learn step by step how to make the creamiest custard you will ever have in your life with strawberries marinated in vanilla syrup (macerate strawberry).
In this video tutorial you will learn why custards are baked in a bain-marie and how to make a perfect... - 133.833
Sea-salt Crusted Caramels
If you’re not having fun while making caramels, you’re doing it wrong. You can burn this caramel, as long as you don’t take it too seriously. If you are afraid of burning caramel it will never turn out right! These caramels are heavenly. They don’t... - 128.352
Caramel Salted Nut Brittle
As a kid we have always loved nut brittles. This is a classic Salted Caramel Nut Brittle recipe from Sobeys. I know for a fact that all the kids will love it. This will make a good Halloween candy for those little Trick or Treaters knocking at your doors!... - 122.487
Salted Caramel Sauce
There’s nothing like a bowl of frosty ice cream to cool down on a warm day and nothing more decadent than adding a drizzle of warm caramel sauce on top. This caramel sauce is surprisingly easy to make and much more delicious than store bought. - 120.458
Classic Crème Caramel
Make a classic dish by making a crème brulee for friend coming over! It’s a fantastic creamy dish to have! Watch this video if your wanting to have this wondrous dish! - 114.12
Caramel For Flan Or Creme Caramel
Making caramel syrup can be daunting unless you know what you are doing! Here is my foolproof method for making perfect, crystal free, caramel syrup every time. - 112.792
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos. - 105.197
Homemade Caramel Sauce
A simple and delicious dessert sauce that is easy to make and keeps well in the refrigerator. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates caramel sauce in this short video. - 104.314
Vietnamese Style Caramelized Chicken
If you are looking for an amazing combination of sweet and spicy, tender and crunchy, done in Vietnamese style, this video is definitely a keepsake! A perfect fusion dish that is easy to make and can be a real treat for your taste buds. - 101.334
Perfect Caramel Slice
A few ingredients and some creativity can do magic, like this chef does with this perfect caramel slice recipe. Take a look at this sexy and sapid dish and all it needs is a little bit of patient cooking and waiting to get there. So whip it up for your kids... - 99.3677
The Liquid Caramel Cocktail
The Liquid Caramel is a Bailey's Irish Cream cocktail with Kahlua, Butterscotch Schnapps and a wee bit of Milk. You'll find this cocktail may remind you of a chocolate coffee latte or similar beverage. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video.... - 98.1238
Ginger Caramel Zing
End you night with a glass of caramel zing. The power packed shot of caramel zing will surely leave you in a daze. Cozy cure-all caramel spiced with ginger ale and caramel vodka makes for a heart-warming, zingy potion that surely leaves an interesting... - 97.6781
Caramelized Pork Belly
If you want to impress your guests with a restaurant style dish and show off your culinary skills, make this slow cooked beautiful and delicious pork belly dish. It is a definite heart winner. - 94.8054
Pecan And Cream Buttery Caramels - Part 1 - Preparing Pecans
Are you looking for a festive dessert that is delicious and easy to make? Then follow Ramona Werst as she details a recipe for tasty pecan caramel over a 3 part video series. In Part 1, the chefs demonstrates how to correctly prepare the pecans. - 93.7828
Eggless Vegan Crème Caramel
Eggless Vegan Crème Caramel! You heard it right. Watch this video recipe to see how you can please your vegan friends with this classic dessert. It is a nice surprise for all the vegans. Whip it up! - 84.246
To all you sweet tooth's out there, you have come to the right place. Check out the video of this tasty dessert Caramel Cake. A very yummy cake that can baked in a few minutes. Serve cake with tea or coffee. - 80.4524
Caramel Delights are little biscuits which are yummy and quite a little of a tedious job to make! The chef makes sure the step are precise to make this attemptable! See the video for more! - 78.6502
Salted Caramel Popcorn
A little sweet a little salty! Salted caramel popcorn is so addictive, it’s hard to stop eating. Watch this video to learn how to make this all time favorite snack at home. You may want to double the recipe, it’s so good! - 70.9961
Vanilla Caramels is one of my favorite recipes. Served as a healthy snack, this recipe is loved by all. One of the reasons i like to make this is because it is easy to store. Try out this treat for any occasion! - 52.6593
Crisp Caramel Cookies
These Crisp Caramel Cookies are a wonderful snack. Personally, i love to add this over vanilla ice cream...it is a fabulous combination! A word of caution: make sure the nuts you use are fresh!! Try out this recipe and let me know what you think of it. Any... - 49.9603
New York Pumpkin Creme Caramel
I never miss out on this New York Pumpkin CrÃ¨me Caramel whenever I visit the city ! This delicious squash bake makes a dreamy dessert ! Just try this New York Pumpkin CrÃ¨me Caramel and let me know if you like it ! - 48.144
It's the season to be jolly...!!! It is also the season to treat your taste buds to some delicious treats!! Christmas Caramels is a delicious snack that is specially made during the holidays. Prepare this and keep it handy to offer any guests that come by! - 47.6301
Chocolate And Caramel Rice
2) In a pot, add sugar and water, and allow to boil till a good caramel is formed.
3) To stop the cooking process, dipping the bottom of the pan into cold water.
4) Pour the mix into a tin and rotate the tin in such a way that the caramel coats the tin... - 47.5512
Cinnamon Pears With Caramel
1. Use a small paring knife or a fruit corer to core the pears but not all the way though.
2. Peel the pears, starting 1 inch from the top.
3. In a small bowl, combine sugar, and cinnamon.
4. Spoon this mixture into pears
5. In a... - 47.0715
Fruits In Succulent Caramel
1) The fruits for the Succulent Caramel must be fresh and of the best quality.
2) Cover the prunes in boiling water. Let soak for about 2 hours. Then remove their stones.
3) Slice the peaces into quarters. Halve the apricots after removing their... - 46.9958
Baked Caramel Good Stuff
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a large bowl and mix in the first 4 ingredients before keeping it aside.
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and melt butter in it.
4) Add corn syrup, salt and brown sugar in it.
5) Stir... - 46.8343
Caramel Chocolate Napoleon Gateau
Divide the puff pastry into 3 equal portions.
Flour a pastry board and roll out one of the portions as thinly as possible.
Using a plate as a guide, cut a circle 9 inches (23 cm) in diameter.
Prick all over with a fork and put in the refrigerator to rest for... - 46.515
Pumpkin Creme Caramel
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pumpkin on baking sheet, bake for half an hour and allow to cool. Halve the pumpkin and deseed. Remove the peel and make chunks of the flesh.
3. Pass the pumpkin puree though a food processor to prepare 1 cup... - 46.2373
Crispy Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 125 degrees centigrade.
2. In a greased bowl, toss popcorn, peanuts and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, add sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 5 minutes until sugar is completely... - 45.7972
Chocolate Caramel Chews
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
To prepare the cookie base, in a heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and butter until smooth, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat.
Beat in the brown sugar, salt,... - 45.3459
Caramel is something enjoyed by most. Try out this yummy snack: Caramel Cuts1Cuts1! Enjoy this anytime snack and let me know what you think about it! - 45.1076
Crunchy Chewy Caramels
Crunchy Chewy Caramels is a delicious candy that you simply cant get enough off! My children finish this in no time and often I have to make them a second time in less than three days! Try this Crunchy Chewy Caramels! - 44.592
Baked Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, add brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
3. Add baking soda,... - 44.1932
Full Cream Caramels
1) Lightly butter a 18-inch pan.
2) In a small saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, 1 cup cream and 1/4 cup water.
3) Cook the sugar mixture for 10 minutes.
4) Stir the remaining warm cream and remaining water and simmer for 5... - 44.1393
Caramel Macaroni has an implausible taste. The macaroni and cream gives the Caramel Macaroni a inspirational taste. Caramel Macaroni is inspired by restaurants universally. - 44.0408
Unbaked Caramel Cookies
Cookies made easy!! This is the recipe for Unbaked Caramel Cookies. If I don't have the time to bake, I prefer picking this option. This is a healthy and simple recipe. I love the addition of oats to this recipe. - 43.7456
Black Walnut Caramels
Caramel is yummy!! If you also love it as much, then you too will not be able to resist the temptation of trying this wonderful Black Walnut Caramels..a treat for any occasion! - 43.6423
Chocolate Caramels Supreme
Combine 1 cup cream, the sugar, corn syrup, and salt in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Blend well and set over low heat; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring mixture to boiling.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Cook, stirring frequently, until... - 43.4618
Caramel…yummy…If you can't resist caramel, then this is for you! Butter caramels recipe is a treat for any occasion. - 42.9443
Chilli And Cinnamon Creme Caramel
Put the milk and cinnamon in a pan and bring to just below boiling point, take off the heat, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil the chilli flakes in 150ml water for 3 minutes then strain back into the pan.
Add the sugar, heat until... - 42.8962
Chocolate And Caramel Flapjacks
1. Preheat oven to 130°C/150°C gas/fan.
2. Take a saucepan, add sugar, golden syrup and butter to it. Stirring intermittently, heat the mixture slowly till butter melts.
3. Remove from fire, mix in oats well.
4. Take a 22 cm square... - 42.8624
If you are looking for a very easy and make-ahead dessert to serve, this Cream Caramel is something you would want to give a try! Well, this caramel-custard combo is flavored with vanilla essence and my kids here just love it. Why not try this Cream Caramel,... - 42.8256
1) Lightly butter 8X8X2-inch pan.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together brown sugar, corn syrup, cream and salt.
3) Simmer stirring constantly, until it boils.
4) Raise the heat, stirring constantly, until the temperature reaches... - 42.8246
Orange Creme Caramel
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Place over low heat. Allow sugar to melt, then allow to boil without stirring until the sugar caramelizes and is amber brown. Watch carefully to prevent burning.
2. Pour immediately into a souffle dish. Turn... - 42.8144
Put 1/2 cup of the sugar into a heavy metal saucepan or skillet, and stir constantly over direct heat until melted to an amber-colored liquid.
Slowly add the boiling water and simmer until caramel is entirely dissolved, stirring occasionally.
Cool for about... - 42.6477
Mix the sugar and water in a heavy-based saucepan and heat with care until it turns a rich, golden brown.
Remove from the heat and pour in the concentrated orange juice or squash, keeping your face and hands well out of the way.
Return the pan to the heat and... - 42.5839
Aunt Emily's Soft Caramels
1) In 4-quart saucepan, add all ingredients except the vanilla.
2) Place over gentle heat, stirring occasionally, till the sugar dissolves and the butter melts.
3) Continue cooking, without stirring, till the candy thermometer reaches 248°F or a small... - 42.5204
Caramel Cornmeal Mould
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) In a saucepan, put the milk with the salt, sugar and bay leaf.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Remove pan from the heat, cover and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
4) In a small saucepan, put the... - 41.7065
Caramel Pots De Creme
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, stir the sugar in water over a low heat until dissolved.
3) Then cook over a high heat, until the sugar is amber colored.
4) In another saucepan, scald the cream and... - 41.586
Ainsley Harriott Caramel Raspberry Nests
1. Whip together the mascarpone, cream and icing sugar to become smooth.
2. Reserving a few of the raspberries, stir the remainder into the cream mixture.
3. Fill the meringue nests with the cheese-cream filling. Refrigerate until... - 41.5656
Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Are you looking for Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe? I am sharing a simple and quick Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe with you. This recipe produces golden popcorn with a crunchy, sweet caramel coating. This candy is delicious on its own. You can try this... - 41.3951
Caramel Coated Marshmallows
Mix the condensed milk, sugars, and corn syrup together in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Cook until mixture reaches 234Â°F (soft-ball stage), stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in the butter and extract.
Set saucepan... - 41.3107
Mix sugar, 1 cup of the cream, the corn syrup, and salt in large saucepan.
Cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes.
Add remaining cream very slowly so that mixture does not stop boiling.
Cook for 5 minutes longer.
Stir in butter, 1 teaspoon at a time.
Cook... - 41.1734
Chocolate Walnut Caramels
1. Prepare an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan by lining it with foil and buttering the foil
2. Prepare a candy thermometer for use
3. In a large heavy 3 1/2-quart saucepan, pour in the sugar, corn syrup, cream chocolate and butter. Mix well and... - 41.1116
Proflteroles Au Caramel
Put the water and butter in a pan and bring to the boil.
Take off the heat, add the flour and salt and beat until the paste is smooth and forms a ball.
Cool slightly, then gradually beat in the eggs, to form a smooth shiny paste.
Spoon into a piping bag... - 41.099
Caramel Cream Creme Caramel
1) In a bowl, add the eggs and the extra yolks and beat with a fork, without letting the eggs get frothy
2) Mix in sugar and milk and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, add milk and scald.
4) Place a saucepan over gentle heat and add sugar... - 40.8958
Cashew Caramel Yummies
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3. Into slightly beaten eggs, stir granulated sugar and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Blend in 1/2 cup nuts and flour mixture. Turn mixture into greased 9-by-9-by-2-inch pan.
3. Bake 20 to... - 40.8789
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Take a saucepan with water. Bring it to boil.
3) Put the whole oranges into the boiling water along with salt and boil for 30 minutes.
4) Drain the oranges and put back to the saucepan. Fill the... - 40.7006
1) Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan with foil.
2) Lightly butter foil.
3) In a heavy, 3-1/2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, cream, and butter.
4) Over medium heat, cook, stirring with wooden spoon, until sugar is dissolved.
5)... - 40.6581
Combine in mixing bowl 1 cup flour, salt, soda, brown sugar and rolled oats.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Reserve 1 cup; press remaining mixture into bottom of greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Combine caramels and cream in... - 40.6295
Place sugar, syrup, and 1/2 cup cream in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves.
Turn heat to low and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, to 238° F.
Mix in 1/2 cup cream and cook,... - 40.5991
Most people love potatoes. For me potatprs in any form is delicious!! Here is the recipe for a great side dish! Caramelled Potatoes is a simple dish, ready in minutes and simply prepared with butter and sugar! Try it out! - 40.402
Lapin Au Caramel
1. Coat each piece of rabbit with caster sugar. Melt the butter in a pan, add the rabbit and cook until the sugar has caramelized. Remove from the pan.
2. Add the orange juice and a little stock to the pan and stir round well to incorporate any juices or... - 40.2752
These homemade caramels are prepared with sugar and syrup. Cooked in the microwave with added glucose with a dash of vanilla, the caramels are chilled in the refrigerator to set before serving. - 40.0904
Quick Cherry Caramel Ring
Place butter in 9-inch round glass deep pie dish.
Microwave at high (10) 1/2 to 1 minute until melted.
Sprinkle brown sugar over butter; add corn syrup and stir well.
Place small drinking glass, right side up, in center of dish.
Arrange pecans and cherries on... - 40.0824
Crunchy Caramel Corn
Place popcorn and peanuts in a large microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
In another microwave-safe bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave 2 minutes longer.
Stir in vanilla and baking... - 40.0797
Caramel Floating Island
Separate 3 eggs; beat whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add the 1/3 cup sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
In 10-inch skillet heat milk to 'simmering.
Drop meringue in 8 portions into milk; simmer, uncovered, till firm, about 5 minutes.
Lift from milk... - 40.0252
Butter sides of heavy 5-quart Dutch oven.
In pan melt butter or margarine.
Add brown sugar and dash salt.
Stir till thoroughly combined.
Stir in corn syrup; mix well.
Gradually add cream, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir over medium heat till candy reaches... - 39.8797
Orange Cream Caramel
Combine sugar, lemon juice and water in pan, stir over low heat without boiling until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boil, do not stir.
Boil rapidly, uncovered, until syrup turns golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Pour the syrup into an 18cm round cake tin.
Lightly... - 39.8626
Christy Hall's Pam's Caramel Corn
1. Pop enough corn to fill a very large bowl 2/3 full.
2. Sort to remove any unpopped kernel.
3. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix butter, borown sugar, salt and corn syrup and cook until boiling and then time it to boil exactly 4 minutes.
4. Remove from... - 39.8136
Creme Caramel A L'orange
1) Grate the orange rind finely and allow it to steep in the orange juice.
2) Warm 4 dariole molds or custard cups but do not butter them.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees
4) To prepare the caramel, put ½ cup sugar in a... - 39.8092
Orange Creme Caramel
Infuse the orange rind in the juice over very gentle heat; Warm 4 1/2 cup dariole molds or ramekins in the oven so that the caramel does not set too quickly.
Put the sugar and water into a thick saucepan and stir over gentle heat until dissolved into clear... - 39.648
Caramel With Sesame Seeds
1. Take a 30 cm (6 inch) shallow, square cake tin and line the base with foil.
2. Oil lightly and sprinkle sesame seeds properly in the base.
3. Take a large heatproof bowl, place the remaining ingredients and
4. Place the remaining ingredients in a... - 39.6159
Classic Creme Caramel
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Scald milk and then let it cool for 20 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, melt sugar and stir constantly until brown but ensure not to scorch.
4) In a mold, pour the mixture.
5) Whip egg and egg yolks with the... - 39.576
Mix sugar, butter, and cream in heavy pan or kettle.
Cook until soft-ball stage (236°F.on a candy thermometer).
Remove from heat.
Beat until almost cold.
Drop by spoonfuls onto marble slab or wax paper. - 39.312
1. In a large pan, stew the rice with a vanilla pod or the lemon rind and the milk till the rice has absorbed all of the milk. The milk makes the rice creamy in consistency
2. Add the castor sugar and the egg yolks to the mix and continue cooking till... - 39.2331
Caramel Nut Delight
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored, beating in 1 cup sugar.
Fold egg whites, cracker crumbs, nuts and 1 /4 teaspoon salt into egg yolk mixture.
Spread in greased and floured... - 39.1212
1) In a saucepan, blend sugar, salt, and syrup and let it boil, ensuring to stir occasionally.
2) Slowly stir in butter and milk and then continue to cook .
3) Remove pan from heat, and stir in flavoring.
4) Take a square pan, grease with butter, and... - 39.0873
Delicious Microwave Caramels
1. In a microwave bowl, melt butter.
2. Add corn syrup, condensed milk and brwon sugar. Mix well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 17 to 21 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from microwave, add vanilla extract and transfer mixture on... - 39.0581
Oranges And Cracked Caramel
1) Cut the oranges into segments, remove all the pith. Be careful, do not lose any juice.
2) Chill the segments in refrigerator.
3) Lightly oil a baking tray.
3) In a non-stick pan heat water, add sugar and bring to boil.
4) Reduce the... - 38.8089
Date Caramel Cream
In the top of a double boiler, scald milk, then add dates.
Mix cornstarch, cold milk, and salt.
Add to hot milk and cook over simmering water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
Mix eggs and honey and add to hot... - 38.6845
Combine the cream and milk in a measuring cup.
Then pour 1 1/2 cups of the mixture into a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the sugar and corn syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking, stirring... - 38.6536
Old Fashioned Caramels
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix sugar, butter, corn syrup and 1 cup whipping cream; mix well.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over medium heat; boil gently 1 minute.
3. Mix in remaining whipping cream; allow it to come to a boil over medium heat.
4. Boil... - 38.6217
Microwave Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, corn syrup and salt in a microwave pan and bring mixture to boil in a microwave oven set on "high."
Boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir in baking soda, mixing well.
Pour over popcorn.
Mix to coat well.
Pour caramel corn... - 38.4516
Baked Caramel Corn
Melt butter; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in soda and vanilla.
Gradually pour over popped corn, mixing well.
Turn into 2 large shallow baking... - 38.2189
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar and flour; slowly mix in milk.
2. Simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
3. Then, boil 1 minute, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
4. Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot... - 38.21
Melt-in-the Mouth Caramels
Melt butter in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add brown sugar and salt.
Stir until thoroughly combined.
Stir in light corn syrup, mix well.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir over medium heat until candy reaches firm ball stage (245Â° on... - 38.0994
Heat a tin charlotte or souffle mould and have ready a thickly folded band of newspaper so that the hot tin may be encircled with it and held firmly in one hand.
Melt loaf sugar in the water in a thick, very small pan, and, when dissolved, boil quickly until... - 37.937
Caramel Cereal Snack Mix
Caramel Cereal Snack Mix is a delicious snack recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Caramel Cereal Snack Mix dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 37.9019
1) Take a glass bowl and pour sugar, butter, honey, and chocolate pieces.
2) Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Whisk and cook for another 3 minutes on power, stirring every minute.
4) Sprinkle nuts.
5) Take a buttered mould and pour the mixture in it.... - 37.8582
Salted Caramel Cream
Soften the gelatine leaf by soaking in cold water. (If using powdered gelatine, follow the maker's instructions for dissolving.)
Bring the cream to the boil.
Put the sugar in a separate pan without any liquid and bring to the boil, stirring continuously with... - 37.7461
Cherry Caramel Ring
Place butter in 8-in round dish.
Microwave at High (10) 1/2 to 3/4 Minute, until melted.
Sprinkle sugar over butter and add corn syrup.
Stir well with fork.
Place drinking glass open-side-up in center of dish.
Sprinkle with pecans and cherries.
Arrange... - 37.6617
In 3-qt casserole, combine sugar, syrup, butter, 1 cup cream and salt.
Microwave at High 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Gradually stir in 3/4 cup cream.
Microwave 15 to 19 minutes, or until hard ball forms (250° F.) when small amount is dropped in cold... - 37.5805
In saucepan, cook sugar, corn syrup and butter over medium heat, stirring, until boiling.
Stir in vanilla.
Let cool slightly.
Stir together flour, almonds and cardamom; stir into brown sugar mixture until well combined.
Drop by teaspoonfuls (5 mL), at least 4... - 37.5022
Crunchy Caramel Snack Mix
In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan combine cereals, pretzels, and peanuts.
In a medium saucepan combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is boiling.
Cook, without stirring, for 4 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 37.4715
Caramel Breakfast Ring
1) Take a plastic ring mold of 6 cup capacity and combine brown sugar, water and butter in it. Heat for 1 minute. Blend and add nuts.
2) Separate the biscuits and arrange in an overlapping fashion inside the ring mold (biscuits can also be quartered to... - 37.4569
Caramel Recipes By Category