- » Capsicum Sauce
Capsicum Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Capsicum Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Capsicum Sauce recipes.
Corn And Capsicum Salsa
Mix together tomato paste, cumin, and water.
Add corn and the remaining ingredients and salt and lemon juice to taste.
Use at once or refrigerate up to several hours. - 28.8234
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Capsicum has a awesome taste. The topping os cheese and butter breadcrumbs gives the Stuffed Capsicum a magnificent taste. Must catch it. - 37.3337
Spanish Stuffed Capsicums
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Remove the stalks from the capsicum and scoop out the seeds.
3) In a saucepan, pour water and a little salt. Let the water boil for 5 minutes before draining.
4) Take the bacon and finely chop or mince... - 39.0605
Sauerkraut Salad With Worcestershire Sauce
1) Pour off the liquid from the sauerkraut and drain well.
2) Place the sauerkraut in a bowl.
3) Stir in green pepper, celery, onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, vinegar, seasoning, garlic salt and sweetener.
4) Cover the bowl and place in... - 42.9796
Prawn With Pineapple And Capsicum
Remove the seeds from the capsicums and slice them into half rings.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil and saute capsicums for 1 minute.
Add 2 tablespoons water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Simmer for 2 minutes and remove.
Heat 6 tablespoons oil and fry onion, ginger and... - 40.6236
Green Noodles With Capsicums
Chop the onions and capsicums.
Boil plenty of water in a vessel. Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the boiling water.
Add the noodles to the boiling water.
After 5 minutes, separate noodles with a knife.
When the noodles are soft, drain them.
Heat the oil thoroughly... - 44.3269
Onion And Capsicum Pizza
In a large mixing bowl, take warm water, sprinkle yeast and sugar over it.
Keep covered for 10 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to soaked yeast and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and knead with hands to make a soft dough.
Cover dough with damp cloth and keep... - 45.8129
Century Egg With Capsicum
Arrange the century eggs in a dish.
Cut the grilled green pepper in wedges, discarding seeds.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, salt and sugar, mixing well.
Pour over the century egg and green pepper and garnish with the shredded ginger and chilli. - 36.9724
Anhwei Meat Stuffed Capsicums
Place minced meat in a pan with salt, ginger and 1 1/2 cups water, bring to the boil, lower heat, cook gently until soft, all water should evaporate.
Remove and cool.
Place minced meat in a bowl add beaten egg, spring onions, water chestnut, bamboo shoot,... - 41.248
Capsicum Potato Fry
Half boil the potatoes and keep aside. Cut the capsicum and the potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
In a sauce pan pour some oil and add the ingredients for tempering once the mustard seeds crackle add the onions and saute for 2 mins. then add the potatoes and the... - 42.4158
1) In a saucepan, heat the margarine. Add in the onions and saute along with the diced onions for 10 minutes.
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove the onions and pork onto paper towels.
3) Into the saucepan, add in the tomatoes and mushrooms. Add in water... - 45.6973