- » Capsicum Onion Sandwich
Capsicum Onion Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of capsicum onion sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for capsicum onion sandwich recipes.
Cheese Club Sandwich Or Double Decker Sandwich
1. Soak onion slices in lime juice, make rings.
2. Butter the toasts well and spread lightly with mustard and pepper.
3. Place 3 toasts on a pastry board or large dish. Put a slice of cheese, tomato, lettuce and dribble 1 tablespoon mayonnaise. Put few onion... - 39.5247
Low Calorie Toast Sandwich
To prepare the filling
1. mix moong sprouts, carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Mix wheat flour, bajra flour, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, soda bi carb, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder and water. Mix well.
3. Boil... - 42.4724
North Indian Sandwich
The North Indian sandwich is a chicken and vegetable sandwich that is a wonderful quick bite. An easy breakfast option, the sandwich is both great looking and appetizing. Try it for a delicious bite that is truly beyond words. - 44.5048
Fillings: Cooked sliced mushrooms, cooked mashed corn, sauted mixed finely chopped vegetables, sliced onions, sliced capsicum, sliced boiled potatoes, sliced tomatoes, placed on the bread alternately.
Finely sliced cooked chicken, boiled and mashed eggs.
Any... - 17.1166
You will love this Herbed Footlong, especially for its truly delicious filling made with an exciting blend of vegetables, spices and herbs. Highly satisfying and filling, this Herbed Footlong may well replace your usual breakfast and brunch entries rather... - 46.6348
1) Chop the chicken and cut the veggies, as desired.
2) In a bowl, combine yoghurt cheese, mustard powder and mayonnaise.
3) Mix well and add capsicum, onion and chicken.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Add pepper and salt.
6) Cover the bowl with... - 35.0729
Grate the vegetables and chop the onions.
Saute onions and garlic.
Then add curry powder and fry for 2 mins.
Add all the grated vegetables and allow to cook on a slow fire.
Boil potatoes and grate.
When the vegetables are cooked add grated potatoes... - 39.087
Polenta Wedges With Ratatouille
Oil 22cm round sandwich cake pan.
Bring stock and water to boil in large pan; add polenta, simmer, stirring, about 10 minutes or until polenta thickens.
Stir in cheese.
Press polenta into prepared pan; cover, refrigerate 30 minutes or until set [can be... - 44.0991