- » Capsicum
Capsicum refers to the fruit of the tropical pepper plant. Capsicum is typically called chili pepper, bell pepper and sweet pepper in different part of the world. It is mainly used as a spice, vegetable or medicine. ... More »
Capsicum tindora makes for a spicy addition to your dinner fare. Tempered with spices, this classic capsicum dish is best savored with rotis. This video shows how to make this yummy capsicum dish at home. A great way to add some flavors to your boring meals. - 116.343
Dice capsicum and potato. Finely chop 2 onions and roughly chop 1 onion, tomato and green chillies. Grind it to a smooth paste along with cashewnuts without adding water.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry green bell peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.... - 49.3562
Capsicum Lemon Rice
Wash and cook rice. Spread on a plate and allow to cool down completely. Separate the grains with a fork. (You can also use leftover plain rice)
Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard. When they splutter, lower the heat and add cashew nuts/peanuts and sauté until... - 47.2904
• Take a frying pan and with 1 tsp oil in it. Fry the red chilies, Cinnamon, coriander, cumin seeds, black gram and Bengal gram till the mixture turns brown.
• Remove the pan and allow it to cool.
• Grind and blend the mixture to make a fine powder.... - 45.8524
Capsicums Stuffed With Spices
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in asafetida, turmeric, curd, ground soices, salt and pepper.
3 Cook, stirring until brown.
4 Remove from the heat and stir in amchoor powder.
5 Allow to cool.
6 Slit the capsicum lengthwise.
7 Fill in the... - 45.571
1 Cut the onion into slices.
2 Cut capsicums and tomatoes into big pieces.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in turmeric, capsicums, onions, and tomatoes.
5 Fry, stirring until dry and add in salt.
6 Add in ground spices and... - 45.4053
Pepper Crusted Fish With Red Capsicum Cream
Combine polenta, flour, cumin and pepper in medium bowl.
Brush fish with water; toss in polenta mixture to coat.
Heat oil in large non-stick pan; cook fish, in batches, until browned lightly both sides and cooked through.
Drain fish on absorbent paper.
Serve... - 44.6301
Veal Stuffed Capsicums
The Veal Stuffed Capsicum is sheer magic ! Want to prove me wrong? Then try it out yourself and come back here to let me know ! - 44.5489
Capsicums Stuffed With Potatoes
1 Chop the boiled potatoes and green chillies.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Add in the turmeric along with chopped potatoes and green chillies.
4 Cook, stirring constantly.
5 Remove from the heat, add in salt, ground spices and amchoor and mix... - 43.8068
Anhwei Meat Stuffed Capsicums
Place minced meat in a pan with salt, ginger and 1 1/2 cups water, bring to the boil, lower heat, cook gently until soft, all water should evaporate.
Remove and cool.
Place minced meat in a bowl add beaten egg, spring onions, water chestnut, bamboo shoot,... - 43.5158
Capsicum Fried Masala
Wash, cut and remove the seeds from the capsicum (cut into circle size)
Heat oil in a pan; add capsicum along with salt and fry until it changes color.
Take it out from the oil and keep aside.
Grind all the ingredients from tomato to chilli powder. Keep... - 43.0336
Prawn With Pineapple And Capsicum
Remove the seeds from the capsicums and slice them into half rings.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil and saute capsicums for 1 minute.
Add 2 tablespoons water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Simmer for 2 minutes and remove.
Heat 6 tablespoons oil and fry onion, ginger and... - 42.4502
Capsicum Potato Fry
Half boil the potatoes and keep aside. Cut the capsicum and the potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
In a sauce pan pour some oil and add the ingredients for tempering once the mustard seeds crackle add the onions and saute for 2 mins. then add the potatoes and the... - 42.4369
Chicken And Capsicum
Sprinkle A ingredients over the chicken pieces in a bowl and mix well.
Heat peanut oil and deep fry the chicken pieces (do not brown).
Remove and drain well.
Heat oil in a pan and saute onion, ginger.
Add mushrooms, capsicum and chicken.
Add... - 42.076
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a shallow baking pan with butter.
3) Using a sharp, paring knife, cut a slice of 1/2 inch from the top of green pepper and reserve.
4) Remove the seeds without breaking the shell.
5)... - 41.8548
Spinach Puree With Onions Capsicum And Ham
Boil the water and blanch the spinach for 5 minutes.
Drain and cool it under running cold water.
Squeeze out excess water.
In a large frying pan saute the onions, previously chopped in the work bowl, add the spinach and dry it out.
In the work bowl finely... - 39.3003
Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan ana place the mustard in it.
When the mustard begins to splutter add the turmeric powder and asafoetida and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the cubed capsicum and stir fry.
For a minute and add a little water for cooking the... - 38.5215
Capsicum And Potatoes
Cut each capsicum lengthwise into five or six sections and remove the seeds.
Soak for about fifteen minutes in vinegar or salt water.
Heat ghee in a frying pan, put in the pieces of capsicums and cook, stirring from time to time, on a low fire.
Add turmeric... - 38.2643
Century Egg With Capsicum
Arrange the century eggs in a dish.
Cut the grilled green pepper in wedges, discarding seeds.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, salt and sugar, mixing well.
Pour over the century egg and green pepper and garnish with the shredded ginger and chilli. - 37.1704
1. Place the capsicums and onions in a jar.
2. Pour hot, spiced vinegar into jar to cover the pieces fully.
3. Allow to cool, cover and refrigerate. - 37.0665
Capsicum Chilly Gojju
1. Cut each chilly into two or three pieces. Cut the capsicum into pieces of the desired size. Boil the tamarind in water, and squeeze to extract the pulp.
2. Heat the oil. Add the mustard, fenugreek and asafoetida and when done, add the curry leaves and... - 36.6991
Sweet'n Sour Capsicums
Heat oil, put in onions and masala, fry well for 2-3 mins.
Put in potatoes, capsicums and salt) add in 1 cup hot water, cover and simmer for 10 mins., or till potatoes are done.
Add in tamarind water, simmer 5 mins longer. - 36.1404
1) Take a bowl and add the yogurt and yogurt cheese to it.
2) Blend them well.
3) Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
4) Use as required. - 34.451
Capsicum Saute Fry
THIS IS AN UNUSUAL VEGETABLE FRY, UNLIKE THE OTHER VEGETABLE FRIES. - 33.0268
Harlequin Capsicums En Papillote
1. Remove and discard stems, seeds and membrane from the peppers. Slice each pepper crosswise into 0.5 cm (1/4 inch) rings.
2. Using one sheet of greaseproof paper or baking parchment about 25 cm x 20 cm (10 x 8 inches) place 6-8 rings of alternate colours... - 32.6044
Capsicum Delight has a Grand taste.The Rice and Chutney gives the Capsicum Delight Magnificent taste. Must catch it - 32.3731
Baby Corn Capsicum Masala
Take oil in a kadai, saute capsicum & take it out.
Add cumin seeds, gingergarlic paste, turmeric & add babycorn & cook it for 5 minutes & capsicum & saute till it is cooked.
Put corriander, salt, chilli powder, tomato puree & cook for a couple of minutes.... - 31.8297
Capsicums (peppers) Roasted In Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Place red capsicum (pepper) in a bowl. Combine oil, garlic, red chilli and oregano, pour over capsicum and toss to coat.
2. Layer capsicum (pepper), skin side up, in a baking dish, cover with aluminium foil and bake for... - 25.2264
Corn Capsicum Toss
Mix all the ingredients together.
Pour over the French dressing.
Chill and serve. - 23.698
Capsicum Recipes By Category