- » Cappuccino Mix
Cappuccino Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cappuccino mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cappuccino mix recipes.
Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
Pour half cup, then pass whipped cream for each guest to add big spoonful.
Dash with cinnamon, nutmeg, or orange peel.
6 or 7 small servings. - 25.1056
Put all ingredients into "Mini-Blend" container.
Process at LIQUEFY until well blended.
Use 1 level tablespoon (15 ml) of mixture with 6 ounces (200 ml) boiling water for each cup.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or a slice of orange, if... - 25.6638
1. Pour equal parts coffee into 4 coffee cups.
2. Top with hot milk, pouring from a height to create foam
3. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar and nutmeg.
4. Add a cinnamon stick to each mug and serve immediately - 30.2741
Combine first 5 ingredients in large saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat and stir until almost scalded.
Remove from heat and add next 4 ingredients.
Pour into heated cups or mugs and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate. - 34.6519
Cappuccino Bon Bons
Cappuccino Bon Bons has a fine taste. Cappuccino Bon Bons gets its taste from fudge brownie mixed with eggs and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Bons is inspired by many bakeries across the globe. - 41.8969
1. In a large sized bowl, combine frais with coffee and icing sugar and mix gently till well combined.
2. Transfer half quantity mixture uniformly on to 8 individual glasses or ramekins and top with more than half quantity chocolate in each.
3. Layer... - 32.9206
1) Combine coffee, sugar, orange peel, and milk and mix well.
2) Store the mix in an airtight container.
3) Add 1/2 tablespoon of mix for each serving into 1 cup boiling water.
4) Stir well till blended.
5) Serve with fat free crackers. - 35.6369
This chilly cappuccino is a heady mix of coffee with cocoa. Whisked together with corn syrup and milk with ice and sugar, the chilly cappucccino will soothe your senses in the summer. - 30.0165
Flaming Cappuccino is a tasty and love by many beverage. Flaming Cappuccino gets its lovely taste cinnamon sticks and cream. - 31.4326
Cappuccino muffins are cappuccino flavored muffins made with instant espresso powder. Baked with eggs, flour, sugar, buttermilk and cinnamon for extra flavor, the cappuccino muffins are topped with a cinammony cocoa, brown sugar and espresso powder. - 42.0829
Orange Cappuccino Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F Combine nuts, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
Beat together cream cheese, the remaining 1 cup sugar and the... - 44.6824
Mocha Cappuccino Creme Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Blend egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl. Mix Caffe O'Vita with the hot water; stir into the egg yolks. Add cream, half-and-half and vanilla extract, stirring until thoroughly combined.
3. Pour mixture into six 1/2-cup... - 25.9879
Cappuccino Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 9-inch square baking pan, and stir well.
Add milk, oil, and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
Stir in chocolate morsels.
Combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle over batter.
Combine water and... - 43.103
Cappuccino Bon Rons
Cappuccino Bon Rons has a lovely taste. Cappuccino Bon Rons gets its taste from eggs mixed with chocolate and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Rons is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 42.2871
Chocolate Castle Cappuccino
Pour water in reservoir of espresso-cappuccino maker; add coffee to filter.
Brew espresso according to manufacturer's instructions, and fill coffee cups one-third full.
Add 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup to each cup of espresso, stirring... - 31.6207
Iced Cappuccino Smoothie
1. To prepare the smoothie mix, combine the coffee creamer, coffee granules, milk powder, sugar, and cocoa in a blender, and pulse several times until finely powdered and well blended.
2. To prepare a smoothie, combine the milk and smoothie mix in blender;... - 31.3388
1) Take a 4-cup glass measure and heat milk in it for 3 minutes on High.
2) Mix in chocolate, sugar and coffee.
3) Pour the mixture into mugs and then mix in 1 ounce of brandy to each mug, being careful not to stir.
4) Sprinkle Cappuccino with... - 37.5621
Combine nuts, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springfomn pan.
Bake at 325°, 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each... - 41.2294
Cover baking sheet with plain brown paper or foil.
Draw a 9-inch circle on paper.
For meringue: In medium mixing bowl beat egg whites, vanilla and cream of tartar on medium speed of electric mixer until foamy.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time,... - 43.8493
Creamy Cappuccino Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 350ÂºF.
2) In small bowl add cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and the butter. Mix together.
3) Press mixture at the base and 1 1/2 inches up side of ungreased 10-inch springform pan. 4) Bake for 10 minutes until... - 48.1845
1. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let it stand for a minute to soften.
2. Cook over medium heat for about a minute, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved,.
3. Add chocolate, espresso powder, and vanilla; cook, and... - 42.2441
1. Sift flour and salt onto wax paper and reserve.
2. Beat vegetable shortening and sugar until very fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; add coffee, cocoa and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
3. Beat in egg until well blended; beat in... - 34.9184
Preheat oven to 375°.
Sprinkle cake crumbs over the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch spring form pan.
Distribute the crumbs evenly and press down lightly.
Set aside while preparing cheesecake batter.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream... - 37.8345
1. Preheat oven to 300°F before baking.
2. Place 4 ounces chocolate on the top pan of a double broiler above hot water and melt it. Keep aside till the melted chocolate cools.
3. Take a bowl, add butter, brown sugar, eggs and granulated sugar... - 44.9288
In a heavy small saucepan heat and stir unsweetened chocolate till melted. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Mean while, stir together flour, cinnamon, and salt.
• In a large mixer bowl beat 1/2 cup shortening and butter or margarine till butter is... - 39.6703
Cappuccino Angel Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Beat cake mix and water in a large bowl with a mixer at low speed for 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute. Gently fold in chocolate chips and coffee granules (coffee will not dissolve). Spoon batter into an ungreased... - 23.4662
Cappuccino Pound Cake
In large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt, beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. (Batter may look curdled.)
In small bowl, combine flours.
On low speed, mix 1/2 of the... - 45.2097
Seattle Cappuccino Angel Food Cake
This Seattle Cappuccino Angel Food Cake is terrific ! Try out this delicious coffee enriched cake for your dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Seattle Cappuccino Angel Food Cake are welcome ! - 48.0258
1. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4. Butter 2 x 20 cm sandwich tins and line the bottom of each tin with greaseproof paper. Beat the butter and sugar together with electric beaters until pale and creamy. Add the flour and eggs in one go and keep beating... - 37.8073
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a saucepan, melt chocolate and 1/2 cup butter over low flame, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Add granulated sugar,... - 45.7708
Place milk, coffee liqueur, coffee powder and chopped chocolate into saucepan, stir over moderate heat until chocolate has melted.
Melt butter in separate saucepan, add flour, cook 1 minute.
Add chocolate mixture and sugar, stir over moderate heat until... - 37.7786
Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, with the instant coffee then stir well.
Beat the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs a little at a time then fold in the almonds, corn flour... - 46.0013
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade and lightly coat a 15.5x10.5-inch jelly roll pan with vegetable oil cooking spray and dust with flour.
2. In a bowl, add flour, sugar and coffee.
3. In a separate small bowl, lightly beat eggs,... - 45.5441
Gunpowder And Smoke Cocktail
In the Gunpowder and Smoke Cocktail, a liqueur created using gunpowder tea infused cognac mixed with sugar provides the backbone. All the other ingredients attach and compliment it. Watch the video to see how the flamed scotch on top does the magic! - 125.435
Mocha Dip By Tarla Dalal
Like a mocha cappuccino with a sprinkling of cinnamon on top, this dip proves to be a perfect end to a party fare. Dip a piece of vanilla sponge cake into mocha dip, pop into your mouth, sit back and enjoy as it melts its way into your heart. - 0
Nutella And Chocolate Chip Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a cupcake pan with liner and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Espresso powder. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add... - 0
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 49.3618
Drop Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour with salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Beat egg whites with egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually add brown sugar and beat thoroughly.
4. Blend in vanilla, nuts, oil, and flour.
5. Using a... - 44.4995
Sugar Dusted Wedding Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon, cream in castor sugar, butter, vanilla and three egg yolks.
3. Add flour and ground rice and using your hands, blend all the dry... - 43.0559
Fresh Fruit Tart
With the warm weather upon us, Chef Michael of www.Food-Travels.com shows you how to make a simple yet beautiful summer dessert to impress your friends and family at the next party. - 54.4067
Cappuccino Mix Recipes By Category
Cappuccino Mix Ingredient: