- » Cappuccino Cup
Cappuccino Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cappuccino cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cappuccino cup recipes.
Cappuccino is a lovely coffee drink. This homemade cappuccino is prepared with milk, espresso coffee with vanilla for an added flavor. Served warm, it tastes great with a dash of ground cinnamon or cocoa on top! - 33.1122
Chocolate Castle Cappuccino
A winning chocolate castle cappuccino recipe which will go straight to your hearts! This chocolate castle cappuccino delight will gift you a luxury drink. You will love this one! - 38.7855
Orange Cappuccino Cream
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate with 1/4 cup cream, orange juice, extract and peel.
Stir until chocolate is melted.
Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts.
Cool for 10-12 minutes.
Using a small spoon, fill 1-in foil or paper candy cups... - 42.1189
Cappuccino muffins are cappuccino flavored muffins made with instant espresso powder. Baked with eggs, flour, sugar, buttermilk and cinnamon for extra flavor, the cappuccino muffins are topped with a cinammony cocoa, brown sugar and espresso powder. - 42.0829
This chilly cappuccino is a heady mix of coffee with cocoa. Whisked together with corn syrup and milk with ice and sugar, the chilly cappucccino will soothe your senses in the summer. - 30.0165
Put all ingredients into "Mini-Blend" container.
Process at LIQUEFY until well blended.
Use 1 level tablespoon (15 ml) of mixture with 6 ounces (200 ml) boiling water for each cup.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or a slice of orange, if... - 25.6638
Orange Cappuccino Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F Combine nuts, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
Beat together cream cheese, the remaining 1 cup sugar and the... - 44.6824
Chilled Orange Cappuccino
1) In boiling water, dissolve the coffee granules.
2) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine together the yogurt, coffee, milk, orange juice and cinnamon. Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Cover the mixture and chill it... - 35.7982
1. Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Place container in freezer; freeze 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until top and sides of mixture are partially frozen.
2. Scrape sides of container; process until smooth and frothy. Garnish as... - 25.6442
For those of you who spend hours bent over books, here's the college recipes! To improve your attention and increase concentration, there's nothing better than a cappuccino milkshake... Deb shows us the recipe! - 134.129
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring coffee, milk, and sugar to a simmer.
Remove from heat.
Beat until mixture is foamy.
Pour into individual coffee cups.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. - 22.634
Mocha Cappuccino Creme Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Blend egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl. Mix Caffe O'Vita with the hot water; stir into the egg yolks. Add cream, half-and-half and vanilla extract, stirring until thoroughly combined.
3. Pour mixture into six 1/2-cup... - 25.9879
In 1 1/2 to 2 quart measure, combine brown sugar, coffee and hot water.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 6 1/2 minutes or until hot.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Stir in liqueur.
Pour into cups.
Top with whipped cream. - 31.473
Cappuccino Ice has a one of its kind taste.The Sugar and Coffee gives the Cappuccino Ice Amazing taste. - 22.5441
Heat milk and stick of cinnamon in saucepan until milk comes to a boil.
Let simmer 10 minutes.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Combine equal parts of coffee and milk mixture in a demi-tasse cup.
Sprinkle with ground cinnamon just before serving. - 30.2569
This Cappuccino recipe is the reason behind al the compliments i get whenever i have guests. The drink is just yummy when made according to this brilliant Cappuccino recipe! Try it! - 33.76
Cappuccino Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 9-inch square baking pan, and stir well.
Add milk, oil, and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
Stir in chocolate morsels.
Combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle over batter.
Combine water and... - 43.103
Pour scalded milk into a blender.
Place hot pad over blender cover to protect yourself against burning.
Process the milk until frothy.
Pour 54 cup (500 mL) of the strong coffee into each of six cups or mugs.
Pour 54 cup (500 mL) of the hot milk into each of... - 26.5536
1. In electric blender, blend all ingredients at high speed until thick and smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Pour 3/4 cup mixture into each of four 8-ounce serving glasses. - 23.9024
Combine first 5 ingredients in large saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat and stir until almost scalded.
Remove from heat and add next 4 ingredients.
Pour into heated cups or mugs and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate. - 34.6519
Seattle Cappuccino Angel Food Cake
This Seattle Cappuccino Angel Food Cake is terrific ! Try out this delicious coffee enriched cake for your dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Seattle Cappuccino Angel Food Cake are welcome ! - 48.0258
Flaming Cappuccino is a tasty and love by many beverage. Flaming Cappuccino gets its lovely taste cinnamon sticks and cream. - 31.4326
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift flour and salt onto waxed paper; set aside.
Cream sugar and margarine until fluffy in electric mixer large bowl at medium speed.
Add coffee, cocoa and cinnamon; beat smooth.
Beat in egg until well blended; beat in vanilla.
Add dry... - 41.5541
Combine whipping cream and powdered sugar; beat till stiff peaks form.
Pour espresso coffee into small cups, filling cups only half full.
Add a large spoonful of whipped cream to each cup.
Sprinkle with orange peel.
If desired, sprinkle with ground cinnamon... - 24.2258
Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
Pour into small cups (tall ones, like chocolate cups, if you have them), filling only about half full.
Offer sugar to those who wish it.
Now pass whipped cream everyone adds a big spoonful, dashes it lightly with cinnamon,... - 24.8965
Dissolve coffee in water.
Pour into small cups, filling about half full.
Pass whipped creamâ€”each adds a dollop, dashes it lightly with cinnamon, nutmeg, or orange peel, then folds in cream till frothy. - 24.8447
1. Stir espresso, sugar and salt in 4-cup measure; add chocolate. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is melted and can be stirred smooth.
2. Stir in milk. Microwave uncovered 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Beat with hand beater until... - 26.0515
1. Pour equal parts coffee into 4 coffee cups.
2. Top with hot milk, pouring from a height to create foam
3. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar and nutmeg.
4. Add a cinnamon stick to each mug and serve immediately - 30.2741
Chocolate Castle Cappuccino
Pour water in reservoir of espresso-cappuccino maker; add coffee to filter.
Brew espresso according to manufacturer's instructions, and fill coffee cups one-third full.
Add 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup to each cup of espresso, stirring... - 31.6207
Frozen Hazelnut Cappuccino
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; cook over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in coffee granules; chill.
2. Combine chilled coffee mixture, milk, and creamer in a shallow container. Cover and freeze 8 hours or... - 25.101
Iced Cappuccino Smoothie
1. To prepare the smoothie mix, combine the coffee creamer, coffee granules, milk powder, sugar, and cocoa in a blender, and pulse several times until finely powdered and well blended.
2. To prepare a smoothie, combine the milk and smoothie mix in blender;... - 31.3388
Chocolate Castle Cappuccino
1. Pour water in reservoir of espresso-cappuccino maker. Add coffee into the filter.
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to brew espresso accordingly.
3. Pour into coffee cups until one-third full.
4. Add 1 tablespoon plus 1-teaspoon chocolate syrup... - 41.6264
Pour boiling water over instant coffee.
Pour hot coffee and hot milk into cup at same time.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Note: Top with sweetened whipped cream if desired. - 25.5854
In a blender, blend the espresso, ice cream, ice, and milk until smooth.
Divide among six to eight stemmed glasses.
Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Serve with a straw. - 30.5441
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Sprinkle each serving with cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately. - 22.3456
Refrigerate coffee in a large container for 30 minutes.
Add milk; chill.
Divide evenly into 8 tall glasses.
Add ice if desired.
Sprinkle each with cinnamon and garnish each with a cinnamon stick. - 28.5948
1. In a glass, pour boiling water over instant coffee and stir till well dissolved; stir hot milk in
2. Pour into mugs or heatproof glasses and serve - 23.0326
1. Assemble drip coffee maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Place ground coffee in the coffee filter or filter basket. Add 1% cups water to coffee maker, and brew; set coffee aside.
2. Combine sugar and 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to... - 35.4896
Combine coffee, cream, sugar and cinnamon in heavy small saucepan.
Bring to simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat, add chocolate and stir until melted and smooth. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Rewarm over low heat, stirring... - 28.6369
Combine first 4 ingredients in coffee filter or filter basket of a drip coffee maker.
Add water to coffee maker.
Prepare coffee according to manufacturer's instructions.
Transfer to a pitcher.
Stir in milk and remaining ingredients.
Pour into ice cube trays;... - 36.1305
1) Combine coffee, sugar, orange peel, and milk and mix well.
2) Store the mix in an airtight container.
3) Add 1/2 tablespoon of mix for each serving into 1 cup boiling water.
4) Stir well till blended.
5) Serve with fat free crackers. - 35.6369
Cappuccino Cheesecake Pie With Pecan Sauce
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch deep-dish or 10-inch pie pan, except roll crust slightly larger to fit pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, beat cream... - 44.9283
Combine all ingredients in blender.
Blend at low speed until smooth.
Pour into 8-inch square baking pan, cover and freeze until firm.
Remove from freezer and let frozen mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Again spoon into blender and process... - 26.2372
1) In a blender, add instant expresso, milk powder and cinnamon.
2) Blend thoroughly.
3) Add ice cubes and water.
4) Blend by adding cover, until all the ice melts.
5) Use tall glass, to serve by adding a dash of cinnamon, for added flavor. - 32.1539
In a heavy small saucepan heat and stir unsweetened chocolate till melted. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Mean while, stir together flour, cinnamon, and salt.
• In a large mixer bowl beat 1/2 cup shortening and butter or margarine till butter is... - 39.6703
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 cup. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor,... - 38.3872
Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
Pour half cup, then pass whipped cream for each guest to add big spoonful.
Dash with cinnamon, nutmeg, or orange peel.
6 or 7 small servings. - 25.1056
Combine nuts, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springfomn pan.
Bake at 325°, 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each... - 41.2294
Butter and iine pan with foil.
In a heavy 3 quart saucepan melt margarine over low heat.
Stir in brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, coffee crystals, and orange peel.
Carefully clip candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan.
Cook over... - 41.6279
1) Take a 4-cup glass measure and heat milk in it for 3 minutes on High.
2) Mix in chocolate, sugar and coffee.
3) Pour the mixture into mugs and then mix in 1 ounce of brandy to each mug, being careful not to stir.
4) Sprinkle Cappuccino with... - 37.5621
Creamy Cappuccino Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 350ÂºF.
2) In small bowl add cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and the butter. Mix together.
3) Press mixture at the base and 1 1/2 inches up side of ungreased 10-inch springform pan. 4) Bake for 10 minutes until... - 48.1845
1) Into the blender, add in the espresso coffee, whipping cream, vanilla or coffee ice cream and ice cubes. Blend to get a slushy mixture.
2) Serve the Frozen Cappucino in 4 tall glasses.
3) Garnish each glass with whipped cream and a generous... - 35.6175
1. Sift flour and salt onto wax paper and reserve.
2. Beat vegetable shortening and sugar until very fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; add coffee, cocoa and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
3. Beat in egg until well blended; beat in... - 34.9184
1. Preheat oven to 300°F before baking.
2. Place 4 ounces chocolate on the top pan of a double broiler above hot water and melt it. Keep aside till the melted chocolate cools.
3. Take a bowl, add butter, brown sugar, eggs and granulated sugar... - 44.9288
Cover baking sheet with plain brown paper or foil.
Draw a 9-inch circle on paper.
For meringue: In medium mixing bowl beat egg whites, vanilla and cream of tartar on medium speed of electric mixer until foamy.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time,... - 43.8493
1. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let it stand for a minute to soften.
2. Cook over medium heat for about a minute, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved,.
3. Add chocolate, espresso powder, and vanilla; cook, and... - 42.2441
Pour milk into ice-cube tray and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours or up to 1 week (cover when solid).
In a blender or food processor, combine cold coffee and frozen milk cubes; whirl until smoothly blended.
Pour into chilled glasses.
Add sugar to... - 26.6979
Cappuccino Bon Bons
Cappuccino Bon Bons has a fine taste. Cappuccino Bon Bons gets its taste from fudge brownie mixed with eggs and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Bons is inspired by many bakeries across the globe. - 41.8969
Cappuccino Bon Rons
Cappuccino Bon Rons has a lovely taste. Cappuccino Bon Rons gets its taste from eggs mixed with chocolate and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Rons is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 42.2871
Preheat oven to 375°.
Sprinkle cake crumbs over the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch spring form pan.
Distribute the crumbs evenly and press down lightly.
Set aside while preparing cheesecake batter.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream... - 37.8345
Cinnamon Cappuccino Torte
Evenly cover the bottom of 2 8-ounce ramekins with a layer of coffee ice cream.
Sprinkle a layer of chocolate wafer crumbs over the ice cream.
Spoon a layer of chocolate ice cream over the crumbs and press down with the back of a spoon.
Sprinkle gingersnap... - 37.8095
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan.
Allow to soften for 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in fructose, instant coffee powder, and cinnamon.
Stir until all ingredients are dissolved.
Remove from heat and allow to... - 38.6911
Cappuccino Pound Cake
In large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt, beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. (Batter may look curdled.)
In small bowl, combine flours.
On low speed, mix 1/2 of the... - 45.2097
Fat Free Cappuccino Flan
In medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, sugar, espresso or coffee powder, vanilla and cinnamon.
Gradually stir in milk.
Pour into 6 lightly greased (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins.
Set cups in pan filled with 1-inch depth hot water.
Bake at 350°F for 35 to... - 40.5405
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a saucepan, melt chocolate and 1/2 cup butter over low flame, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Add granulated sugar,... - 45.7708
For each serving, combine ingredients in a saucepan.
Heat, whipping until foamy.
Pour into preheated mug.
Top with whipped cream, if desired. - 27.1532
Homemade Creamy Cappuccino
Cappuccino is almost everybody's favorite drink. People try to make it at home, sometimes unsuccessfully. This video demonstrates how to prepare homemade cappuccino from ordinary coffee, milk, sugar and creamer. - 102.507
Iced Cappuccino Cream Cake
In a large bowl combine the coffee grounds with 4 cups cold water and let them soak overnight.
Pour the mixture into a sieve, lined with a paper towel or a paper coffee filter and set over a bowl, and let it drain, pressing hard on the grounds, for 2... - 43.211
Cappuccino Souffle is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Cappuccino Souffle; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.514
Cappuccino Angel Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Beat cake mix and water in a large bowl with a mixer at low speed for 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute. Gently fold in chocolate chips and coffee granules (coffee will not dissolve). Spoon batter into an ungreased... - 23.4662
Place milk, coffee liqueur, coffee powder and chopped chocolate into saucepan, stir over moderate heat until chocolate has melted.
Melt butter in separate saucepan, add flour, cook 1 minute.
Add chocolate mixture and sugar, stir over moderate heat until... - 37.7786
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade and lightly coat a 15.5x10.5-inch jelly roll pan with vegetable oil cooking spray and dust with flour.
2. In a bowl, add flour, sugar and coffee.
3. In a separate small bowl, lightly beat eggs,... - 45.5441
1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. Take a bow, add all the ingredients and using an egg beater or electric mixer, beat vigorously for 5 minutes.
3. Transfer to well-greased, hot muffin pans and bake for 15 minutes. Lower the temperature to... - 34.9502
Nutella And Chocolate Chip Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a cupcake pan with liner and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Espresso powder. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add... - 0
Low Fat Honey Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat eggs until they turn light.
3. Beat in sugar and honey for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in sifted flour-baking powder mixture until smooth.
5. Dust lightly a greased 8 x 8-inch brownie pan with flour.
6.... - 42.7773
Sugar Dusted Wedding Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon, cream in castor sugar, butter, vanilla and three egg yolks.
3. Add flour and ground rice and using your hands, blend all the dry... - 43.0559
How To Make A Mocha Frappuccino
Also make a peppermint mocha, caramel, and white chocolate mocha!
Control the quality, quantity, and really personalize your drink for half the cost! - 0
Drop Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour with salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Beat egg whites with egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually add brown sugar and beat thoroughly.
4. Blend in vanilla, nuts, oil, and flour.
5. Using a... - 44.4995
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 49.3618