- » Cappuccino
Cappuccino is a kind of coffee based drink prepared with the aid of an Espresso machine. It is usually topped with foamed hot milk and contains steam created with the Espresso machine as well. Making the drink ... More »
For those of you who spend hours bent over books, here's the college recipes! To improve your attention and increase concentration, there's nothing better than a cappuccino milkshake... Deb shows us the recipe! - 134.129
Creamy Cappuccino Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 350ÂºF.
2) In small bowl add cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and the butter. Mix together.
3) Press mixture at the base and 1 1/2 inches up side of ungreased 10-inch springform pan. 4) Bake for 10 minutes until... - 48.1845
1. Preheat oven to 300°F before baking.
2. Place 4 ounces chocolate on the top pan of a double broiler above hot water and melt it. Keep aside till the melted chocolate cools.
3. Take a bowl, add butter, brown sugar, eggs and granulated sugar... - 44.9288
Cappuccino Cheesecake Pie With Pecan Sauce
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch deep-dish or 10-inch pie pan, except roll crust slightly larger to fit pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, beat cream... - 44.9283
Orange Cappuccino Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F Combine nuts, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
Beat together cream cheese, the remaining 1 cup sugar and the... - 44.6824
Cover baking sheet with plain brown paper or foil.
Draw a 9-inch circle on paper.
For meringue: In medium mixing bowl beat egg whites, vanilla and cream of tartar on medium speed of electric mixer until foamy.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time,... - 43.8493
Cappuccino Bon Rons
Cappuccino Bon Rons has a lovely taste. Cappuccino Bon Rons gets its taste from eggs mixed with chocolate and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Rons is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 42.2871
1. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let it stand for a minute to soften.
2. Cook over medium heat for about a minute, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved,.
3. Add chocolate, espresso powder, and vanilla; cook, and... - 42.2441
Orange Cappuccino Cream
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate with 1/4 cup cream, orange juice, extract and peel.
Stir until chocolate is melted.
Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts.
Cool for 10-12 minutes.
Using a small spoon, fill 1-in foil or paper candy cups... - 42.1189
Cappuccino muffins are cappuccino flavored muffins made with instant espresso powder. Baked with eggs, flour, sugar, buttermilk and cinnamon for extra flavor, the cappuccino muffins are topped with a cinammony cocoa, brown sugar and espresso powder. - 42.0829
Cappuccino Bon Bons
Cappuccino Bon Bons has a fine taste. Cappuccino Bon Bons gets its taste from fudge brownie mixed with eggs and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Bons is inspired by many bakeries across the globe. - 41.8969
Butter and iine pan with foil.
In a heavy 3 quart saucepan melt margarine over low heat.
Stir in brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, coffee crystals, and orange peel.
Carefully clip candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan.
Cook over... - 41.6279
Chocolate Castle Cappuccino
1. Pour water in reservoir of espresso-cappuccino maker. Add coffee into the filter.
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to brew espresso accordingly.
3. Pour into coffee cups until one-third full.
4. Add 1 tablespoon plus 1-teaspoon chocolate syrup... - 41.6264
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift flour and salt onto waxed paper; set aside.
Cream sugar and margarine until fluffy in electric mixer large bowl at medium speed.
Add coffee, cocoa and cinnamon; beat smooth.
Beat in egg until well blended; beat in vanilla.
Add dry... - 41.5541
In a heavy small saucepan heat and stir unsweetened chocolate till melted. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Mean while, stir together flour, cinnamon, and salt.
• In a large mixer bowl beat 1/2 cup shortening and butter or margarine till butter is... - 39.6703
Chocolate Castle Cappuccino
A winning chocolate castle cappuccino recipe which will go straight to your hearts! This chocolate castle cappuccino delight will gift you a luxury drink. You will love this one! - 38.7855
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan.
Allow to soften for 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in fructose, instant coffee powder, and cinnamon.
Stir until all ingredients are dissolved.
Remove from heat and allow to... - 38.6911
Cinnamon Cappuccino Torte
Evenly cover the bottom of 2 8-ounce ramekins with a layer of coffee ice cream.
Sprinkle a layer of chocolate wafer crumbs over the ice cream.
Spoon a layer of chocolate ice cream over the crumbs and press down with the back of a spoon.
Sprinkle gingersnap... - 37.8095
1) Take a 4-cup glass measure and heat milk in it for 3 minutes on High.
2) Mix in chocolate, sugar and coffee.
3) Pour the mixture into mugs and then mix in 1 ounce of brandy to each mug, being careful not to stir.
4) Sprinkle Cappuccino with... - 37.5621
Combine first 4 ingredients in coffee filter or filter basket of a drip coffee maker.
Add water to coffee maker.
Prepare coffee according to manufacturer's instructions.
Transfer to a pitcher.
Stir in milk and remaining ingredients.
Pour into ice cube trays;... - 36.1305
Chilled Orange Cappuccino
1) In boiling water, dissolve the coffee granules.
2) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine together the yogurt, coffee, milk, orange juice and cinnamon. Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Cover the mixture and chill it... - 35.7982
1) Combine coffee, sugar, orange peel, and milk and mix well.
2) Store the mix in an airtight container.
3) Add 1/2 tablespoon of mix for each serving into 1 cup boiling water.
4) Stir well till blended.
5) Serve with fat free crackers. - 35.6369
1) Into the blender, add in the espresso coffee, whipping cream, vanilla or coffee ice cream and ice cubes. Blend to get a slushy mixture.
2) Serve the Frozen Cappucino in 4 tall glasses.
3) Garnish each glass with whipped cream and a generous... - 35.6175
Process the pasta, and cut into capellini.
Dissolve the sugar in the cream, and add the vanilla.
Heat the cream in a double boiler.
Add the chocolate to the cream.
Cook the pasta in a large kettle of boiling water.
Drain and place on serving plates.
Pour... - 35.5851
1. Assemble drip coffee maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Place ground coffee in the coffee filter or filter basket. Add 1% cups water to coffee maker, and brew; set coffee aside.
2. Combine sugar and 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to... - 35.4896
1. Sift flour and salt onto wax paper and reserve.
2. Beat vegetable shortening and sugar until very fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; add coffee, cocoa and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
3. Beat in egg until well blended; beat in... - 34.9184
Combine first 5 ingredients in large saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat and stir until almost scalded.
Remove from heat and add next 4 ingredients.
Pour into heated cups or mugs and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate. - 34.6519
This Cappuccino recipe is the reason behind al the compliments i get whenever i have guests. The drink is just yummy when made according to this brilliant Cappuccino recipe! Try it! - 33.76
Cappuccino is a lovely coffee drink. This homemade cappuccino is prepared with milk, espresso coffee with vanilla for an added flavor. Served warm, it tastes great with a dash of ground cinnamon or cocoa on top! - 33.1122
1. In a large sized bowl, combine frais with coffee and icing sugar and mix gently till well combined.
2. Transfer half quantity mixture uniformly on to 8 individual glasses or ramekins and top with more than half quantity chocolate in each.
3. Layer... - 32.9206
1) In a blender, add instant expresso, milk powder and cinnamon.
2) Blend thoroughly.
3) Add ice cubes and water.
4) Blend by adding cover, until all the ice melts.
5) Use tall glass, to serve by adding a dash of cinnamon, for added flavor. - 32.1539
Chocolate Castle Cappuccino
Pour water in reservoir of espresso-cappuccino maker; add coffee to filter.
Brew espresso according to manufacturer's instructions, and fill coffee cups one-third full.
Add 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup to each cup of espresso, stirring... - 31.6207
In 1 1/2 to 2 quart measure, combine brown sugar, coffee and hot water.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 6 1/2 minutes or until hot.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Stir in liqueur.
Pour into cups.
Top with whipped cream. - 31.473
Flaming Cappuccino is a tasty and love by many beverage. Flaming Cappuccino gets its lovely taste cinnamon sticks and cream. - 31.4326
Iced Cappuccino Smoothie
1. To prepare the smoothie mix, combine the coffee creamer, coffee granules, milk powder, sugar, and cocoa in a blender, and pulse several times until finely powdered and well blended.
2. To prepare a smoothie, combine the milk and smoothie mix in blender;... - 31.3388
In a blender, blend the espresso, ice cream, ice, and milk until smooth.
Divide among six to eight stemmed glasses.
Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Serve with a straw. - 30.5441
1. Pour equal parts coffee into 4 coffee cups.
2. Top with hot milk, pouring from a height to create foam
3. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar and nutmeg.
4. Add a cinnamon stick to each mug and serve immediately - 30.2741
Heat milk and stick of cinnamon in saucepan until milk comes to a boil.
Let simmer 10 minutes.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Combine equal parts of coffee and milk mixture in a demi-tasse cup.
Sprinkle with ground cinnamon just before serving. - 30.2569
This chilly cappuccino is a heady mix of coffee with cocoa. Whisked together with corn syrup and milk with ice and sugar, the chilly cappucccino will soothe your senses in the summer. - 30.0165
Combine coffee, cream, sugar and cinnamon in heavy small saucepan.
Bring to simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat, add chocolate and stir until melted and smooth. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Rewarm over low heat, stirring... - 28.6369
Refrigerate coffee in a large container for 30 minutes.
Add milk; chill.
Divide evenly into 8 tall glasses.
Add ice if desired.
Sprinkle each with cinnamon and garnish each with a cinnamon stick. - 28.5948
Pour milk into ice-cube tray and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours or up to 1 week (cover when solid).
In a blender or food processor, combine cold coffee and frozen milk cubes; whirl until smoothly blended.
Pour into chilled glasses.
Add sugar to... - 26.6979
Pour scalded milk into a blender.
Place hot pad over blender cover to protect yourself against burning.
Process the milk until frothy.
Pour 54 cup (500 mL) of the strong coffee into each of six cups or mugs.
Pour 54 cup (500 mL) of the hot milk into each of... - 26.5536
Combine all ingredients in blender.
Blend at low speed until smooth.
Pour into 8-inch square baking pan, cover and freeze until firm.
Remove from freezer and let frozen mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Again spoon into blender and process... - 26.2372
1. Stir espresso, sugar and salt in 4-cup measure; add chocolate. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is melted and can be stirred smooth.
2. Stir in milk. Microwave uncovered 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Beat with hand beater until... - 26.0515
Put all ingredients into "Mini-Blend" container.
Process at LIQUEFY until well blended.
Use 1 level tablespoon (15 ml) of mixture with 6 ounces (200 ml) boiling water for each cup.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or a slice of orange, if... - 25.6638
1. Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Place container in freezer; freeze 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until top and sides of mixture are partially frozen.
2. Scrape sides of container; process until smooth and frothy. Garnish as... - 25.6442
Pour boiling water over instant coffee.
Pour hot coffee and hot milk into cup at same time.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Note: Top with sweetened whipped cream if desired. - 25.5854
Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
Pour half cup, then pass whipped cream for each guest to add big spoonful.
Dash with cinnamon, nutmeg, or orange peel.
6 or 7 small servings. - 25.1056
Frozen Hazelnut Cappuccino
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; cook over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in coffee granules; chill.
2. Combine chilled coffee mixture, milk, and creamer in a shallow container. Cover and freeze 8 hours or... - 25.101
Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
Pour into small cups (tall ones, like chocolate cups, if you have them), filling only about half full.
Offer sugar to those who wish it.
Now pass whipped cream everyone adds a big spoonful, dashes it lightly with cinnamon,... - 24.8965
Dissolve coffee in water.
Pour into small cups, filling about half full.
Pass whipped creamâ€”each adds a dollop, dashes it lightly with cinnamon, nutmeg, or orange peel, then folds in cream till frothy. - 24.8447
Combine whipping cream and powdered sugar; beat till stiff peaks form.
Pour espresso coffee into small cups, filling cups only half full.
Add a large spoonful of whipped cream to each cup.
Sprinkle with orange peel.
If desired, sprinkle with ground cinnamon... - 24.2258
1. In electric blender, blend all ingredients at high speed until thick and smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Pour 3/4 cup mixture into each of four 8-ounce serving glasses. - 23.9024
1. In a glass, pour boiling water over instant coffee and stir till well dissolved; stir hot milk in
2. Pour into mugs or heatproof glasses and serve - 23.0326
Make Hot Chocolate.
Add coffee and brandy extract.
Serve in mug with cinnamon stick. - 22.8399
Cappuccino Ice has a one of its kind taste.The Sugar and Coffee gives the Cappuccino Ice Amazing taste. - 22.5441
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Sprinkle each serving with cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately. - 22.3456
Pour the coffee into tall chilled glasses.
Whip the cream and spoon it over the coffee.
Sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve at once. - 21.0727
Cappuccino Recipes By Category