- » Capon Stuffing
Capon Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of capon stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for capon stuffing recipes.
Roast Capon With Lemon And Parsley Stuffing
1. Clean the capon cavity by removing the giblets and wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C or Gas No. 5)
3. To make the stuffing, in a saucepan, add the butter.
4. Place in the preheating oven to melt.
5.... - 46.1592
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious stuffing recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.5977
Roast Capon With Almond Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2) Wash the inside and outside of capon under water and dry gently with paper towel after draining well.
3) Season the inside cavities of capon with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
4) To prepare stuffing,... - 44.2773
Roast Capon With Mushroom Almond Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 325° F before roasting.
2) Wash capon in cold water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Add salt and pepper to capon to taste.
4) Mix together bread cubes, almonds, parsley, tarragon, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2,... - 43.8759
Roast Capon With Orange Pecan Stuffing
Wash, drain, and dry capon.
Prepare stuffing: Melt butter in skillet.
Add celery, onion, and water; cook over moderate heat until vegetables are tender.
Combine bread cubes, orange pieces, pecans, orange rind, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and curry powder; mix.
Add... - 41.9277
Open Roasted Capon
Rub capon generously with butter; season with generous sprinkling of salt and pepper inside and out.
Place capon in foil-lined baking pan; place on middle shelf of 400Â°F oven.
Roast 30 minutes.
Spoon up pan juices; baste capon thoroughly.
Add 1/2 cup water... - 34.8199
Clean capon, wash well, bind both wings, and truss so that it retains its original shape while roasting.
Cut bacon into thin strips, and lard capon with them.
Salt, then sprinkle inside with salt and marjoram.
Place in a pan, add fat, pour a little water... - 34.3096
Capon Stuffing Recipes By Category