- » Caper Mayonnaise
Caper Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caper mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caper mayonnaise recipes.
Blackened Scallops With Lemon Caper Mayonnaise
1. Combine the mayonnaise, capers, zest, and lemon juice in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
2. Combine the paprika, oregano, coriander, and salt on a sheet of wax paper. Dip one side of each scallop into the spice mixture and set them on a plate,... - 34.8145
Poached Turkey With Lemon Caper Mayonnaise
To make the turkey: In a large saucepan, cover the turkey with the stock (adding water if necessary so that the meat is covered with liquid).
Add the celery, carrots, onion and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes,... - 31.8773
Celery Caper Sauce For Cold Meat
1. Place the unopened can of soup in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours
2. Blend the soup with mayonnaise and then stir in the capers and set aside to chill again
3. Just before serving mix in the cold cooked salmon, sliced beef and the ham
4.... - 26.3684
Lemon Caper Mayonnaise
Beat egg yolks in processor or blender until thick, add oil very slowly, beating constantly until thick.
Add lemon juice, vinegar, capers and gherkin, blend until smooth. - 23.6404
Drain and dry capers.
Mix with Mayonnaise, mustard and cayenne. - 19.5694
You May Also Like!
Remoulade Sauce With Capers
1. In a food processor whizz all together and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
2. Actually, whizz up anything with mayonnaise, anything to make it spicy. - 33.4775
Chicken In Lemoncaper Butter
1) In a skillet, place all ingredients except chicken and allow to come to boil.
2) Add in chicken and bring again to boil.
3) Simmer, covered for 30 minutes until chicken is soft, tossing several times.
4) Serve hot. - 35.5964
Dry 1/4 cup drained chopped sour pickle and 2 tablespoons drained finely chopped capers on paper towels.
Add to 1 cup mayonnaise.
Stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons each prepared mustard and snipped parsley. - 16.6361
Combine all ingredients, mix well to blend - 22.4432
Carpetburgers With Caper
1. Place beef, sausage meat, spring onions, garlic, lemon rind and dill in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into twelve patties.
2. Top half the patties with 3 oysters each (a), then, with the remaining patties, pinch edges together to join and... - 36.974
Thousand Island Dressing With Capers
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise and chili sauce.
2) Fold in eggs, olives, onion, and capers.
3) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Stir well before serving with a bowl of greens.
This dressing can be stored... - 36.5187
Lemon Caper Crab Cakes
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Cook onion until soft; set aside to cool.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Stir in cooked onion, lemon juice, capers, mayonnaise, garlic powder, lemon pepper seasoning,... - 33.1838
1. Into the blender jar, attach crumbing blade and put all ingredients; process for just 10 seconds.
2. Serve Caper Sauce with meat or with burgers and sandwiches. - 24.2612