- » Caper Balsamic Vinegar
Caper Balsamic Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of caper balsamic vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for caper balsamic vinegar recipes.
Balsamic Chopped Tomatoes
Mix together all ingredients but garlic toast in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Equally divide and place on a mound of salad on each serving plate with 1 slice hot garlic toast alongside. - 29.2287
Swordfish With Savory Balsamic Sauce
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat until it shimmers. Season fish with salt and pepper. Cook fish until browned, about 5 minutes; turn and cook until just barely opaque, 3 to 4 minutes longer. Transfer to a platter and cover loosely with... - 26.488
Roasted Tomato And Balsamic Vinaigrette
Who doesn’t like a rich, well flavored vinaigrette? This roasted tomato dressing may seem to be a wonderfully complex vinaigrette but uses a secret ingredient that saves you the tedious task of slow roasting Roma tomatoes to get that concentrated,... - 102.602
Barbecued Salmon With Roasted Pepper, Sweet Onion, And Caper Salsa
1. Prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Roast the peppers by placing them whole on an open gas flame, on an outdoor grill, or under the broiler, now cook, rotating on all sides, for about 10 minutes, until the... - 44.1898
Seared Scallops With Cauliflower Capers And Raisins
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower and boil over high heat until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Season the scallops with salt and pepper, add to the skillet... - 27.9969
Crispy Tomato Caper Bruschetta
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add capers, and saute 3 minutes.
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Rub garlic halves on both sides of bread slices. Coat each side of bread slices with cooking spray. Arrange bread slices on a large ungreased baking sheet;... - 28.7035
Pasta With Black Olives, Tomatoes And Capers
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the olive oil with the garlic and onion over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the tomatoes, breaking them up with your hands.
Then stir in the remaining ingredients.
Simmer the sauce until it is thick but still... - 38.8592
Bruschetta With Capers And Olives
COMBINE tomatoes and reserved juice, olives, oil, tomato paste, vinegar, garlic, capers, salt and crushed red pepper in medium bowl.
Cover; chill for at least 3 hours. - 34.6495
Sole With Black Butter And Capers
1) Using a knife, cut the fillet in half lengthwise.
2) Dredge the slices lightly with flour.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and vegetable oil.
4) Lightly fry the fillets for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until they are firm and golden. Remove... - 42.796
Sicilian Trout With Balsamic Sauce
Mix bell pepper, green onion, currants, parsley, capers, and garlic.
Rinse fish, pat dry, and open, skin side down.
Spoon an equal portion of vegetable mixture onto 1 side of each fish.
Fold fish to enclose filling.
Lay trout in a lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch... - 37.3483
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 3
If you are fed up of serving the same old recipes of chicken, it need not be this way any longer. Here, the chef has brought a very unique kind of chicken dish cooked in lemon caper sauce. Check out the video for recipe instructions. - 97.6427
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more... - 101.215
1 To prepare the salad : In a large salad bowl, combine the bread, green pepper, tomatoes, green onions, celery, cucumber, capers if desired, and basil.
2 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the stock, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.... - 30.7425
In food processor, process tomatoes with their juice until pureed; set aside.
Alternatively, rub tomatoes through a sieve.
In Dutch oven or very large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Stir in garlic, onions, zucchini, eggplant and celery.
Cover;... - 39.6622
Focaccia With Marinated Vegetables
Slice the red peppers into 1/4 strips.
In a large bowl, combine the red peppers, mushrooms, olives and capers.
In a small cup, whisk together the vinegar, oil and garlic.
Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Cut the... - 35.1593
Eggplant Caponata Crostini
1. Quarterthe eggplant lengthwise. Scoop out the very seedy parts and discard. Cut the remaining eggplant into 1/2-inch dice. In a colander set in the sink, lightly salt the eggplant cubes and toss well. Top with a sturdy plate weighed down with a heavy can... - 31.2143
Sicilian Tuna Steaks With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Coat inside of oven bag with cooking spray. Place bag on a large shallow baking pan.
3. Combine broth and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well. Stir in couscous. Spoon couscous mixture into prepared oven bag. Place tuna... - 31.6305
Roasted Eggplant Pepper And Onion Salad
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the eggplants, red peppers, green pepper and onions on the prepared sheet.
Roast at 400° turning the vegetables once, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until they are soft and beginning to brown.
Wrap the red peppers and... - 39.7539
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 34.7603
Foods Olive And Ricotta Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8-inch round cake pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Coat with bread crumbs.
3. In a bowl, mix cheese, eggs and olives. Spread evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 1 1/4 hours. Cool to room temperature.
4. For the sauce,... - 33.4851
MIX all ingredients except basil and bread in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in basil.
Serve at room temperature with toasted bread. - 34.9313
Mediterranean Tuna Cannellini Salad
1) In an airtight container, add the capers, red wine, oil, vinegar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together.
2) Cover, shake well and allow to stand for 1- 2 hours for the flavors to blend.
3) In a large serving bowl, mix the tuna,... - 42.6059
Vegetables Agro Dolce
1. Spread the chopped eggplant out on a double thickness of paper towels. Sprinkle generously with salt. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Rinse the eggplant under cold water to remove the salt, drain well, and with your hands squeeze the eggplant to remove as much... - 35.6622
Seared Fish With Tomato Tarragon Salsa
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to blend and set aside.
2. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with blackened seasoning.
3. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray; add fillets, and cook 3 to... - 33.3404
Grilled Fish With Tropical Relish
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Brush cold-water rinsed, patted dried fish fillets with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil or grill fish on high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until desired, turning halfway through.
4. In a... - 41.1804
Eggplant Caponata is a Sicilian, sweet and spicy, make ahead appetizer you can bring to, or serve at a party. This version from Brad Inserra, Chef and Owner of Brad's Swingside Cafe in Fremont, WA is a wonderful mixture of flavors, sautéed to perfection. - 0
Basque Tuna Baguette
To Make Dressing: In a food processor with the metal blade, process all the ingredients until well blended.
To Assemble Sandwich: Cut the bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out the top and bottom, leaving a 1/2-inch shell. (It may be easier if you also cut... - 42.292
Grilled Rainbow Trout With Caponata Relish
In small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; saute garlic for 1 minute.
Add eggplant and peppers; stir quickly to coat.
Saute 5 minutes until softened.
Add tomatoes, olives, capers and vinegar.
Continue cooking 5 minutes longer; hold on very low heat.
Over... - 33.1743
Italian Style Eggplant
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add egg plant, onion, and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add tomatoes and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.... - 31.8685
Italian-style Swiss Chard
1. Trim and discard discolored stem ends from chard; then rinse and drain chard. Thinly slice chard stems crosswise up to base of leaves; set aside. Use a few whole leaves to line a large platter; cover and set aside. Coarsely chop remaining leaves.
2. Heat... - 19.5993
Place fish on one sheet of foil.
In a small bowl toss together the olive oil, vinegar, tomatoes, capers, olives, red pepper flakes and basil.
Spoon over the fish.
Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges... - 33.4138
Chilli Lime Chicken And Pasta
Cook chicken on heated oiled griddle, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Cut chicken, on the diagonal, into lcm-thick pieces.
Cook the tomato halves, both sides, on same griddle until just soft.
Meanwhile, tear pasta into large, uneven... - 38.7565
Salmon Salad With Lentils And Rice
1. Place the lentils and rice in a medium-size bowl. Add the scallions, parsley, vinegar, capers, oil, salt, pepper and thyme, and stir to mix well.
2. Place the greens on a platter and top with the lentil-rice mixture.
3. In a small bowl combine the salmon... - 34.474
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water.
2. Place tomatoes, basil, mozzarella cheese, capers, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Toss to combine. Add tomato mixture to hot pasta. Toss.
3. To serve, divide pasta mixture between warm bowls. Scatter with a... - 35.8071
White Bean Pate With Tomato Relish
1. Arrange bread slices in a single layer (overlapping as little as possible) in shallow 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) baking pans. Bake in a 325°F (165°C) oven until crisp and tinged with brown (15 to 20 minutes). Transfer toast to a rack to cool.
2. In a... - 35.8149
Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes with basil and marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Blend vinegar and capers, add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over tomato mixture and toss until combined.
Bring a... - 30.9311
Italian Style Tuna
1. Preheat broiler. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pignolias, and anchovy and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir in wine and vinegar and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low;... - 35.1059
Chilled Poached Salmon With Panzanella
1. Bring water to a boil in a large skillet, add fish. Reduce heat, simmer 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from pan, place in a shallow dish. Cover and chill.
2. Combine tomato and next 8 ingredients (tomato through salt)... - 33.5094
Italian Eggplant And Rice
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add eggplant and next 3 ingredients; saute 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Reduce heat to low; cook, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring... - 42.4277
Goat Cheese Appetizer
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
To roast garlic; cut top of each head of garlic, peel off outside skin as much as possible, leaving head of garlic in tact.
Put head of garlic on a piece of foil and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Wrap foil around... - 40.3446
Roman Chicken Livers
1. Take each chicken liver and, with a small sharp knife, cut out any sinew and unsightly bits from the centre. Pat them dry with paper towel before seasoning them with salt and pepper. Peel the onion and dice very finely. Skin the garlic and chop finely.... - 33.4497
Seared Halibut With Mediterranean Couscous
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
For the couscous, in a 4 quart (4 1) saucepan, bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
Add couscous and cook as you would pasta, until just al dente.
For the fish, in a hot skillet, add olive oil and sear halibut fillets on... - 42.974
Easy Rack Of Lamb With Herbs And Artichokes
If you want a little twist in cooking your rack of lamb, this Easy Rack of Lamb with Herbs and Artichokes is going to be more than perfect for you. Chef is using some Academia Barilla ingredients which makes the dish full of flavors. The Sapori Italiani... - 116.602
Hot Carpaccio With Salsa Verde
1. Preheat the oven at 240°C (475°F) mark 9.
2. With a sharp knife, cut the beef into twelve 0.5 cm (1/4 inch) slices.
3. Bat out each slice between damp greaseproof paper until it has doubled in size and is almost transparent taking care to... - 44.951
For olive paste, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine olives, vinegar, garlic, capers, and the 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Cover and process or blend until a nearly smooth paste forms, stopping and scraping the sides as necessary.
For topping, in a... - 45.0009
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Chicken Puttanesca Style
In 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken.
Remove chicken and set aside; drain.
In same skillet, add onion and vinegar and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
Stir in Ragu Old World Style Pasta... - 29.4056
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and eggplant and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Add the bell pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes longer.
Add the tomatoes, olives, capers, salt, black... - 29.6337
Asparagus, Smoked Bacon And Spring Onion Hash
In a non-stick pan, fry the garlic, spring onions and bacon in the oil until golden.
Add the capers, asparagus, olives and vinegar and heat through.
Whisk the eggs and pour into the asparagus mix.
Stir until the eggs are cooked to your liking and take on a... - 37.3135
Chicken With Potatoes, Sun Dried Tomatoes, And Artichokes
1. Place the potatoes in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sun-dried tomatoes and the garlic pepper over the potatoes. Drizzle on 3 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 hours. Reduce... - 30.8213
Londonderry Chicken Salad
1) Rinse romaine lettuce.
2) Separate the leaves and pat dry. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl mix yogurt and mayonnaise and blend till smooth.
4) Gently add capers and dill weed.
5) Keep aside.
6) In a small bowl put string beans and sprinkle... - 46.5215
Italian Pasta Salad With Olives
When you need a versatile, portable dish for dinner that you can pack for net day's lunch too, try storming up a quick pasta salad. Made with pantry-staples and olives, yummy Italian pasta salad could be the perfect ticket to hectic weeknights. The best thing... - 109.402
Crab Avocado Mango Stack - A Perfect Summertime Appetizer
For Wasabi Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl or jar add hot water and wasabi, mix well. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes put red wine vinegar, olive oil, parsley and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and set aside till used.
For Mango... - 0
1. Soak the anchovies in milk for 15 minutes. Drain and chop finely
2. Place bread in a large bowl and cover with cold water; let soak for 10 minutes. With your hands, gently squeeze out as much water as possible. Tear bread into bite-size pieces.
3. In a... - 33.4095
Sardine Salad Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Arrange fresh sardine fillets on a broiler rack and broil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 47.2689
Diabetes: Salmon Pasta Salad
Do you love to eat pasta but want to keep calories under control? Here is Salmon pasta salad with Veggies recipe video that uses pasta for making colorful and healthy pasta. While the salad has lot of veggies like beans, tomatoes, zucchini, lettuce and... - 97.7523
Iced Tomato And Pepper Soup With Salsa Verde
1. Plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 5-10 seconds, then remove them and refresh in cold water. Slip off the skins. Cut them in half around the middle and gently squeeze out and discard the seeds. Put the tomatoes into a blender or food processor.
2.... - 34.6438
Monkfish Salad With Coriander And Mint
1) Thinly slice the monkfish fillet and keep aside.
2) In a colander, place the canned pimientos, rinse well under cold running water, drain and cut them into thin strips.
3) In a large frying pan, saute the crushed coriander seeds in the olive oil and... - 46.3885
1) On a serving platter, arrange the cauliflower florets. Keep aside.
2) In small mixing bowl, add water, oil, and vinegar.
3) Using a wire whisk, combine this mix well.
4) Now, add olives, capers, parsley, and garlic. Mix well, by stirring.
5) Over... - 41.7218
Roast Beef Panzanella Salad
1 Combine the ciabatta, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, vinegar, oil, mint, capers, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss well and let stand until the bread soaks up the juices, about 20 minutes.
2 Stir in the roast beef and serve at once. - 32.9056
The Big Easy
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine oil with olives, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, capers, vinegar and pepper. Mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Divide bread into two equal portions by cutting into halves horizontally.
3. Scoop out bread... - 44.8885
Pasta With Tuna Nicoise
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the shallots, garlic, onion, and bell pepper and saute until they begin to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, crushing them with your hands, and stir in the vinegar, tomato paste,... - 39.0473
Tuscan Bread Salad With Romaine Ribbons
To Toast Bread Cubes: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place bread cubes on baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until crisp and dry.
If necessary, leave in turned-off oven until thoroughly dry in the center.
Cool to room... - 41.1407
Chicken Pasta Salad Nicoise
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 8 minutes. Add green beans and boil until beans are crisp-tender and pasta is tender but still firm, 4 to 5 minutes longer. Drain into a colander and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2.... - 31.2749
Mediterranean Salad Platter
1.Start a fire in the grill.
2.Brushzucchini and bell peppers with olive oil.
3.Once the coals are hot, put zucchini directly on grill rack or in a grill basket on place on rack and grill until lightly golden on the first side, 4-5... - 47.9959
Mediterranean Potato Chicken Salad
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process 3 seconds or until garlic is minced.
Add parsley, capers, and olives.
Process 10 seconds or until finely minced.
Transfer mixture to a small bowl.
Stir... - 46.3421
Meat And Seafood Barbecue Marinades
Summer without barbecues is something impossible, so why not learn making them? This video is one stop shop for all your marinade recipes. Chef is showing different marinade recipes for seafood, white meat and pork, so whatever may be your favorite barbecue,... - 114.285
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 109.87
Stir together all ingredients except pasta in a large bowl.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Reserve one cup pasta cooking water and drain pasta.
Add hot pasta and 1/3 cup reserved pasta cooking water to sauce.
Toss to coat, adding more water if... - 121.065
Cold Vegetable Pasta Primavera
1. In a large bowl with mixed seasoning, add sliced vegetables, and toss for even and complete coating.
2. Spread the seasoned vegetables on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes, turning to other side halfway through, on medium to low heat.
3. To prepare the... - 44.6897
Warm Mediterranean Eggplant Dip With Herbed Pita Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Spread the eggplant slices on a baking sheet and drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil on top. Season with 1 teaspoon of the salt. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then chop finely and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, using a sharp... - 38.7073
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Pumpkin And Porcini
Pumpkin And Porcini is a unique and exquisite preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Though I am not too much of a pumpkin fan I love the Pumpkin And Porcini dish. I am sure your guests too will love the Pumpkin And Porcini. - 49.0238
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 125.321