- » Cantonese Vegetable Soup
Cantonese Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantonese vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantonese vegetable soup recipes.
Cantonese Fish And Vegetable Soup
Place the shiitake mushrooms in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
In a soup pot, saute the onions, garlic, and ginger in the oil until the onions are translucent.
Stir in the carrots.
Drain the shiitake,... - 45.8998
Cantonese Vegetable Soup
1. Heat 1/2 cup of the broth in a large, heavy soup pot over high heat. When broth is boiling, add onion, garlic, and gingerroot. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce and the remaining 5 1/2 cups broth. Bring stock to a gentle boil.
3. Add water chestnuts,... - 41.8404
You May Also Like!
Pork Filled Wonton Soup
What scares the average cook away from trying this classic dish is the folding of the wontons. As you’ll see in this video, the broth part of this dish is really simple, the pork filling is also extremely easy and Chef John demonstrates step-by-step how to... - 130.391
Lobster Cantonese With Vegetables
1. Cut lobster tails in half, lengthwise; wash and pat dry with towel.
2. Cut each half into 5-6 pieces. Leave the shell on, if desired. Coat lobster with cornstarch and salt. Set aside.
3. Wash black beans, drain well and combine with garlic to make a paste.... - 33.2057
Cantonese-style Beef Soup With Tomatoes And Potatoes
Tomato Potato and Beef Soup is one of the most commonly made Cantonese soup and one of my favorite soup of all times. It's easy to make, ingredients are not hard to find, and it's absolutely delicious. This soup is also very easy to use as a base to create... - 131.06
Cantonese Fish Soup
Cut across the fillets into thin strips and put into a bowl.
Add the soy sauce, sherry and 1 tbsp of the oil.
Mix well and leave to marinate in a cool place for 1 hour.
Peel and chop the onions and two of the shallots.
Peel and dice the carrots.
Trim and chop... - 44.613
In skillet, cook pork and garlic in oil until done; stir.
Add lobster, soup, water, onions, soy, and pepper.
Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes or until lobster is done.
Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; gradually add to sauce.
Cook, stirring until... - 34.9228
Classic Cantonese Lobster And Pork
1. In a skillet add oil and cook garlic and pork till it gets cooked. Keep stirring in between.
2. Add soup, water, soy, pepper and lobster.
3. Cook the mixture for 3 minuts over low heat till the lobster gets tender or well cooked.
4. In a... - 47.0029
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 45.0519
Cantonese Chrysanthemum Hotpot
Slice steak and chicken thinly; arrange these and prawns on 6 individual plates with the vegetables.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and simmer.
Soak egg noodles in warm water 10 minutes, drain and put in a serving bowl.
Combine ingredients... - 39.5391
Stuffed Squid Cantonese
1. Wash squid and remove tentacles. To eviscerate, make a 1-2" (2.5-5 cm) slit at the top of each squid and remove organs.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in wok over medium-high heat. Stir in green onion, ginger, water chestnuts, mushroom and carrot. Cook for 1... - 32.0678
Baked Vegetable & Seafood Won Tons
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, combine vegetable soup mix, cheese, crabmeat, garlic powder and pepper.
Place 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture on center of each won ton.
Brush edges with water; fold each corner into center and press to seal.
Arrange... - 30.7072