- » Cantonese Stir Fried Beef
Cantonese Stir Fried Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantonese stir fried beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantonese stir fried beef recipes.
Fillet Beef Cantonese Style
1. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients and marinate the beef for at least 2-3 hours.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil and fry the steaks for 2 minutes, turning once, remove and drain.
3. Pour off the excess oil, leaving about 1... - 44.2624
1 Heat 3 tbsp (45 mL) oil. Add onions, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, sugar and salt; stir-fry 1 minute. Cover and cook until tomatoes are just tender and retain shape. Remove to a bowl.
2 Heat remaining oil, add black beans, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry 1... - 35.9947
Beef With Cantonese Oyster Sauce
1. Cut the beef into thin strips. Place in a bowl and add the sugar, soy sauce, rice wine or dry sherry and cornflour paste. Mix well and set aside to marinate for 25-30 minutes.
2. Top and tail the mangetouts and cut the baby corn cobs in half. If using... - 32.6076
You May Also Like!
1 Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) oil. Add onions, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, sugar and salt; stir-fry 1 minute. Cover and cook until tomatoes are just tender and retain shape. Remove to a bowl.
2 Heat remaining oil, add black beans, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry 1... - 28.9999
In a small bowl, blend ginger, curry powder, garlic powder and salt.
In a bigger bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper oil or cayenne pepper, and beef broth.
In a nonstick skillet or wok, heat 2 teaspoons... - 40.2925
Cantonese-style Beef Soup With Tomatoes And Potatoes
Tomato Potato and Beef Soup is one of the most commonly made Cantonese soup and one of my favorite soup of all times. It's easy to make, ingredients are not hard to find, and it's absolutely delicious. This soup is also very easy to use as a base to create... - 131.06
Meat Patties Cantonese Style
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, pepper and ginger until well-blended; shape by rounded tablespoonfuls into 20 balls; flatten slightly to make patties.
2. Brown, half at a time, in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large... - 34.602
Cantonese Sweet And Sour Pork
Place pork, in shallow dish.
Combine soy sauce and wine; pour over pork.
Turn to coat all sides.
Marinate about 20 to 30 minutes; stir frequently.
Cut carrots; set aside.
Cut pepper into rings; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok or skillet.
Add... - 38.5798