- » Cantonese Steamed Rice
Cantonese Steamed Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cantonese Steamed Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cantonese Steamed Rice recipes.
Cantonese Steamed Pork
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, bring rice and 3 cups water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is tender to bite, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in an 8- to 10-quart pan or a 14-inch wok, set a rack over at least 1 inch boiling... - 38.6712
Cantonese Steamed Pork Dumplings
With a cleaver or heavy, sharp knife, trim the wilted leaves and root ends from the bok choy.
Wash the stalks under cold running water, drain, and chop finely.
Squeeze the chopped cabbage in a kitchen towel or double layer of cheesecloth to extract as much of... - 38.6585
Cantonese Steamed Gingered Snapper
Peel ginger; cut into thin strips Lengthways, then cut into matchstick-size pieces.
Score fish three times both sides; pLace on Large sheet of foil, sprinkle with half the ginger and drizzLe with haLf of the vegetable stock, fold foil loosely to enclose... - 34.782
You May Also Like!
6ing Fan (cantonese Steamed Rice)
Wash and drain rice, place with water and salt in a pan, bring to the boil, cook 3 minutes and drain.
Put the rice in a steamer and steam for 30 minutes.
Note: If no steamer is available, use any low or hair sieve set in a wooden or metal band.
Cantonese... - 26.2743
This Cantonese Sausage is a prime mealtime attraction for me ! This sausage steamed over rice tastes incredible ! Just try out the Cantonese Sausage and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this fabulous dish are welcome ! - 27.8214
Steamed Whole Fish Cantonese Style
Rinse and pat the fish dry inside and out.
Using a sharp knife, score the flesh diagonally almost to the bone 3 times on each side.
Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick spray and place the fish on the plate.
Fill the cavity of the fish with the ginger and... - 39.3293
Cantonese Bean Curd In Clay Pot
Cut bean curd or cottage cheese into pieces of 1 1/4" x 1/2" x1/4"
If using bean curd, then soak it in boiling water in a bowl.
Heat oil and braise bean curd or cottage cheese pieces.
Remove and keep aside.
Add carrots, onions, lettuce and sliced mushrooms to... - 41.7435
Pork With Blackbean Sauce
This is a favorite southen Cantonese dish, and as most Chinese restaurants in America.Stir fry pork with blackbean sauce. Why go out when you can make one for yourself. - 111.979
1) Split the lobsters and clean, wash.
2) Cut up in the shell in 1 1/2 inch pieces.
3) Chop the claws into 3 pieces.
4) In a deep skillet heat the oil and sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent lump from... - 45.4094
1) Thaw the frozen lobsters, remove the lobster meat and slice into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the ground pork, onion, salt, pepper and Bon Appetit together.
3) In a skillet, saute the pork mixture and celery in oil for 1... - 45.2243
1) Let the Pinto Beans soak overnight before cooking them in 3 cups of water until soft. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together, cornstarch, soy sauce and water.
3) In a wok, heat oil and saute together ginger, pepper,... - 46.6812
Fish Steaks Cantonese Style
This Fish Steaks Cantonese Style is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Fish Steaks Cantonese Style and share your feelings with us! - 37.8736