- » Cantonese Soup
Cantonese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantonese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantonese soup recipes.
Pork Filled Wonton Soup
What scares the average cook away from trying this classic dish is the folding of the wontons. As you’ll see in this video, the broth part of this dish is really simple, the pork filling is also extremely easy and Chef John demonstrates step-by-step how to... - 103.569
Salmon Head And Tofu Soup
1. Clean the salmon head and belly fillets. Marinate with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon shaoxing wine.
2. Smash the ginger to release the flavors.
3. Cut pressed tofu into 1-inch cubes.
4. Pat the salmon head and belly dry, on kitchen... - 85.9574
Cantonese Fish Soup
Cut across the fillets into thin strips and put into a bowl.
Add the soy sauce, sherry and 1 tbsp of the oil.
Mix well and leave to marinate in a cool place for 1 hour.
Peel and chop the onions and two of the shallots.
Peel and dice the carrots.
Trim and chop... - 46.3854
Cantonese Fish And Vegetable Soup
Place the shiitake mushrooms in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
In a soup pot, saute the onions, garlic, and ginger in the oil until the onions are translucent.
Stir in the carrots.
Drain the shiitake,... - 45.7399
Cantonese Seafood Soup
Place the bones and trimmings together with onion, carrot and chicken stock cube in 2 pints (1 liter) water.
Bring to boil and cook for 30 minutes.
Strain and put aside.Cut each fillet of sole in half by slicing lengthwise.
Tie each fillet loosely into a knot... - 39.9884
Cantonese Vegetable Soup
1. Heat 1/2 cup of the broth in a large, heavy soup pot over high heat. When broth is boiling, add onion, garlic, and gingerroot. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce and the remaining 5 1/2 cups broth. Bring stock to a gentle boil.
3. Add water chestnuts,... - 38.9216
Cantonese Soup Recipes By Category