- » Cantonese Pork Chop
Cantonese Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantonese pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantonese pork chop recipes.
Cantonese Steamed Pork Dumplings
With a cleaver or heavy, sharp knife, trim the wilted leaves and root ends from the bok choy.
Wash the stalks under cold running water, drain, and chop finely.
Squeeze the chopped cabbage in a kitchen towel or double layer of cheesecloth to extract as much of... - 38.8737
Cantonese Steamed Pork
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, bring rice and 3 cups water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is tender to bite, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in an 8- to 10-quart pan or a 14-inch wok, set a rack over at least 1 inch boiling... - 37.2026
Cantonese Sweet And Sour Pork
Place pork, in shallow dish.
Combine soy sauce and wine; pour over pork.
Turn to coat all sides.
Marinate about 20 to 30 minutes; stir frequently.
Cut carrots; set aside.
Cut pepper into rings; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok or skillet.
Add... - 40.7895
Cantonese Lobster And Pork In Black Bean Sauce
Lobster Cantonese is a tasty appetizer. Lobster Cantonese gets taste from lobster mixed with pork and coated with sauce. Lobster Cantonese is loved by meat eaters around the world. - 43.7071
Cantonese Bbq Pork Buns
1. Heat shortening or lard in hot wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, stirring for 10 seconds. Put in barbecued pork and green onion, stirring for 15-20 seconds. Combine other ingredients and mix well. Slowly pour this mixture over the barbecued pork and... - 32.541
Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C).
Trim all the fat off the pork roast.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven and saute the roast on all sides until evenly browned.
Add the water, sherry, soya sauce, onions and sugar to the Dutch oven and mix... - 37.5242
Lobster Cantonese is a truly flavorful, great alternative and also a tasty option when compared to other seafood dishes. This Lobster Cantonese dish is easy to cook and very well suits a family meal. Proceed to do it! - 37.7358
Cantonese Sweet And Sour Prawns
Trim the heads, whiskers and legs from the prawns but leave the shells on.
Cut each prawn into 2-3 pieces.
Mix the egg white and cornflour and use to coat the prawns.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep pan.
Before it gets too hot, add the prawns, piece by piece,... - 43.4446
Cantonese Egg Rolls
These Cantonese Egg Rolls are not only very filling but are superly delicious too ! Try out egg, pork ,shrimp, scallion filled spicy rolls for your next meal or brunch and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Cantonese Egg Rolls aare... - 44.3842
1 Using kitchen shears, cut and remove the shell from the lobster meat.
2 Remove meat in one piece, and cut it crosswise in 2-inch sections.
3 In a wok or a large skillet, heat oil, add in garlic and pork.
4 Stir and saute until... - 46.4782
1) Split the lobsters and clean, wash.
2) Cut up in the shell in 1 1/2 inch pieces.
3) Chop the claws into 3 pieces.
4) In a deep skillet heat the oil and sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent lump from... - 45.6181
Lobster Cantonese With Vegetables
1. Cut lobster tails in half, lengthwise; wash and pat dry with towel.
2. Cut each half into 5-6 pieces. Leave the shell on, if desired. Coat lobster with cornstarch and salt. Set aside.
3. Wash black beans, drain well and combine with garlic to make a paste.... - 35.2445
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.6239
Lobster Cantonese With Black Bean Sauce
Heat oil in wok or skillet; brown beans, garlic, and ginger briefly.
Add pork; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add lobster; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add broth, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch mixture; cover.
Heat 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Slowly... - 37.6184
Heat the oil in the wok and brown the black beans, garlic, and ginger briefly.
Add pork and stirfry for 1 minute.
Add lobster and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add the broth soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch mixture.
Cover and heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat,... - 41.0216
Crawfish Cantonese is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Crawfish Cantonese will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 42.8411
Brown pork, green pepper and onion in shortening in large skillet.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice and butter.
Simmer, covered, 25 to 30 minutes until meat is tender.
Prepare rice; add butter.
Arrange on serving platter or in serving dish; pour meat... - 34.2835
Saute bacon in skillet until crisp.
Remove from skillet; set aside.
Dredge chopped meats in small amount of flour; sear in bacon fat.
Add 1 cup water to meats; simmer for 15 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, mushrooms, celery, green pepper, onion, soy sauce and... - 43.1134
Stuffed Bean Curd Cantonese Style
Press the bean curd with a heavy weight or with 2 or 3 chopping boards for about 1/2 hour to reduce excess water.
Then cut each piece diagonally into 4 triangular pieces.
Soak the dried shrimps in hot water for 20 to 30 minutes and chop them fine.
Marinate... - 44.76
Shell and devein the shrimp,- or wash the lobster tails and, if large, split through the shell lengthwise, or crack crab, clean and rinse well.
Wash and drain the black beans and crush with 1 clove of the garlic, mix in the soy sauce and sugar.
Heat the oil... - 38.8105
Cantonese Crab Curry
Heat the oil in a large, heavy frying pan or wok.
Add the pork and cook, stirring, over high heat until browned.
Combine the garlic, salt, sugar, and curry; stir into the pork and oil.
Add the sliced onion and green pepper squares, and cook, stirring, for 2... - 39.789
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
A rich pork and egg sauce known as LOBSTER SAUCE is served with stir fried shrimp. Other sea food can also be used such as lobster, scallops, or Alaskan king crab. - 31.4236