- » Cantonese Pork
Cantonese Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantonese pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantonese pork recipes.
Pork With Blackbean Sauce
This is a favorite southen Cantonese dish, and as most Chinese restaurants in America.Stir fry pork with blackbean sauce. Why go out when you can make one for yourself. - 111.979
Cantonese Sweet And Sour Pork
1) To a large saucepan, drain and pour the juice from the pineapple chunks. Keep aside the pineapple chunks to add later.
2) To this juice, add the cornstarch.
3) Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch completely.
4) To the dissolved... - 47.0611
Tangy Cantonese Pork
1) Cut the pork into 1-inch dice and place in a medium bowl.
2) Remove the peel of garlic.
3) Now place in a small bowl, and using a fork mash it with 1 teaspoon salt. 4) Add the garlic and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper to the pork.
5) Remove the... - 43.977
Cantonese Sweet And Sour Prawns
Trim the heads, whiskers and legs from the prawns but leave the shells on.
Cut each prawn into 2-3 pieces.
Mix the egg white and cornflour and use to coat the prawns.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep pan.
Before it gets too hot, add the prawns, piece by piece,... - 43.2288
Cantonese Apricot Pork
Slice pork into thin strips.
Heat oil in wok; gradually add celery, scallions and garlic.
Stir-fry over high heat (about 5 minutes) until tender but crisp; remove vegetables and set aside.
Add pork to seasoned oil and stir-fry over high heat until lightly... - 41.183
Cantonese Sweet-sour Pork
Place pork strips in crock pot.
Add green pepper and sliced onion.
In bowl, mix brown sugar and cornstarch.
Add 1 cup reserved pineapple juice, the vinegar, water, soy sauce and salt; blend until smooth.
Pour over meat and vegetables.
Cover and cook on low... - 40.0145
Char Siu - Chinese Roast Pork
Char siu is that famous Chinese red roast pork that you see hanging in the windows of your favourite meat shops in Chinatown. So delicious and savoury with that hint of sweetness from that incredible caramelized marinade. It’s easier than you think to make... - 0
Cantonese Pork Recipes By Category