- » Cantonese Fried Rice
Cantonese Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantonese fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantonese fried rice recipes.
Cantonese Fried Rice
Take a culinary trip to China to learn the secrets of a great dish, that is very popular in Western countries: the Cantonese fried rice. - 137.58
Shrimp Fried Rice Cantonese Style
Defrost the shrimps, rinse with cold water, and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Mix the shrimps with wine, salt, and tapioca starch.
Beat the eggs with 1/4 tsp salt.
Heat 2 Tbs oil in a wok over high heat.
Stir in the marinated shrimps and... - 46.1492
You May Also Like!
Shrimp Fried Rice
Fried rice is a widely popular Chinese dish and here is a recipe to make it with shrimps. Check out Chinese cook Marie Wong cooking Fried rice with shrimps along with some common vegetables and flavors. Missing this one is simply unaffordable! - 52.8899
Shrimp Cantonese With Rice
In a large nonstick skillet, brown celery and onions.
Add shrimp, spinach, pea pods, water chestnuts, and bamboo shoots.
Cover and cook 1 minute.
In small bowl combine stock, soy sauce, cornstarch, and pepper.
Stir into shrimp-vegetable mixture.
Cook,... - 40.8504
Cantonese Apricot Pork
Slice pork into thin strips.
Heat oil in wok; gradually add celery, scallions and garlic.
Stir-fry over high heat (about 5 minutes) until tender but crisp; remove vegetables and set aside.
Add pork to seasoned oil and stir-fry over high heat until lightly... - 41.183
Cantonese Turkey Stir Fry
1. In a wok or deep skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. Add the celery and onion to it and stir fry till tender and crisp, about 1 minute.
3. Add the bean sprouts, turkey cubes, carrot and sautÃ© a another 2 minutes.
4. In the mean... - 46.0141
Cantonese Fried Chicken
1) Completely disjoint the chicken and cut the breast into 4 pieces.
2) Wash and dry the chicken.
3) In a bowl, mi together the cognac, soy sauce, sugar and garlic.
4) Rub the chicken with the soy sauce mixture and let it rest for 15... - 39.6804
Pork With Blackbean Sauce
This is a favorite southen Cantonese dish, and as most Chinese restaurants in America.Stir fry pork with blackbean sauce. Why go out when you can make one for yourself. - 111.979
1. In a large wok or deep skillet, combine the broth, garlic and pineapple juice.
2. Boil for 15 minutes until the liquid is reduced.
3. Add the turkey to the sauce and cook it for about 10 minutes, sautÃ©ing frequently.
4. Add the remaining... - 37.8966
Kung Pao Chicken Cantonese Style
Kung Pao Chicken, is a fantastic dish from the canton region of China. Very beautiful addition to this dish is the fried peanut or cashewnuts, which add to the crunchy characteristic of this lovely dish. - 49.1926
Beef With Cantonese Oyster Sauce
1. Cut the beef into thin strips. Place in a bowl and add the sugar, soy sauce, rice wine or dry sherry and cornflour paste. Mix well and set aside to marinate for 25-30 minutes.
2. Top and tail the mangetouts and cut the baby corn cobs in half. If using... - 32.5905
Cantonese Carrots With Green Pepper And Celery
1. Slice the carrots diagonally ¼-inch thick.
2. Slice celery diagonally 1/8-inch thick.
3. Finely slice green pepper into strips.
4. In a large wok or a deep skillet, heat oil over a medium low flame.
5. When oil is hot, add and sauté... - 41.8152