- » Cantonese Fried Chicken
Cantonese Fried Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantonese fried chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantonese fried chicken recipes.
Cantonese Fried Chicken
1) Begin by cutting the chicken into serving pieces
2) In a saucepan, place the chicken pieces and add water, brown gravy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar
3) Cook for 15 minutes in low heat, remove from heat, drain and pat dry
4) In a skillet, add butter... - 47.386
Cantonese Fried Chicken
1) Completely disjoint the chicken and cut the breast into 4 pieces.
2) Wash and dry the chicken.
3) In a bowl, mi together the cognac, soy sauce, sugar and garlic.
4) Rub the chicken with the soy sauce mixture and let it rest for 15... - 39.6804
You May Also Like!
Kung Pao Chicken Cantonese Style
Kung Pao Chicken, is a fantastic dish from the canton region of China. Very beautiful addition to this dish is the fried peanut or cashewnuts, which add to the crunchy characteristic of this lovely dish. - 49.1926
Pork With Blackbean Sauce
This is a favorite southen Cantonese dish, and as most Chinese restaurants in America.Stir fry pork with blackbean sauce. Why go out when you can make one for yourself. - 111.979
Cantonese Turkey Stir Fry
1. In a wok or deep skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. Add the celery and onion to it and stir fry till tender and crisp, about 1 minute.
3. Add the bean sprouts, turkey cubes, carrot and sautÃ© a another 2 minutes.
4. In the mean... - 46.0141
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.3602
1. Heat a large, heavy skillet or wok until hot add just enough oil to coat pan then add 2 more table- spoons and heat and stir-fry adding pork until it is almost cooked for about 2 minutes.
2. Add black beans, garlic and ginger and stir-fry.
3. Add... - 44.2866
Shrimp Cantonese With Rice
In a large nonstick skillet, brown celery and onions.
Add shrimp, spinach, pea pods, water chestnuts, and bamboo shoots.
Cover and cook 1 minute.
In small bowl combine stock, soy sauce, cornstarch, and pepper.
Stir into shrimp-vegetable mixture.
Cook,... - 40.8504
Cantonese Roast Chicken With Honey Hoisin Glaze
1. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat it dry with paper towels. Starting at the neck opening, separate the skin and flesh with your fingers, being careful not to tear the skin. Work your fingers over each side of the breast and over the thigh areas.
2. In... - 32.1414
Meat Patties Cantonese Style
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, pepper and ginger until well-blended; shape by rounded tablespoonfuls into 20 balls; flatten slightly to make patties.
2. Brown, half at a time, in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large... - 35.8603
Crawfish Cantonese is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Crawfish Cantonese will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 42.6248
1. In a large wok or deep skillet, combine the broth, garlic and pineapple juice.
2. Boil for 15 minutes until the liquid is reduced.
3. Add the turkey to the sauce and cook it for about 10 minutes, sautÃ©ing frequently.
4. Add the remaining... - 37.8966