- » Cantonese
Cantonese food also known as Yuet cuisine hails from the Guangdong region of Southern China. It is happens to prevail inside as well as outside of China among sub-cuisine varieties. The migrants of the region were ... More »
Cantonese Fried Rice
Take a culinary trip to China to learn the secrets of a great dish, that is very popular in Western countries: the Cantonese fried rice. - 127.12
Spicy Crispy Paneer Cantonese Style
1. Thoroughly wash all the vegetables, drain and keep aside.
2. Boil water in a heavy bottom pan. Blanch broccoli, asparagus and mushrooms in the boiling water one by one and refresh them in cold running water, drain and keep aside. Don’t... - 104.928
Cantonese Potatoes With Capsicum And Onions
Potatoes in any form for you? Here is another great creation using the Ching’s sauces. Chef Vikas shows you just how to prepare a delicious serving of potatoes. Don't worry about the little use of the Hindi language in between, the recipe recap will be in... - 100.697
Pork With Blackbean Sauce
This is a favorite southen Cantonese dish, and as most Chinese restaurants in America.Stir fry pork with blackbean sauce. Why go out when you can make one for yourself. - 92.188
Bbq Duck In Cantonese Style
All you barbecue lovers, will really enjoy this dish. The Chef shows how to make BBQ Duck in Cantonese Style. This is simply delicious and you must definitely try making this dish. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 89.371
Cantonese Salted Egg Yolk With Lotus Paste Mooncake
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. In a baking bowl, place egg yolks and marinate with mei kuei lu chiew for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl, place flour and make well in center.
4. Spoon vegetable oil, golden syrup and salt, in the center of the flour... - 82.9003
Cantonese White Cut Chicken
Chinese preparations are characteristic of sauces and if you like chicken in typical Chinese style, then here is a recipe just right for you. Check out this Chinese recipe by Marie Wong about how to make Cantonese white cut chicken with typical Chinese... - 70.857
Kung Pao Chicken Cantonese Style
Kung Pao Chicken, is a fantastic dish from the canton region of China. Very beautiful addition to this dish is the fried peanut or cashewnuts, which add to the crunchy characteristic of this lovely dish. - 50.795
This Cantonese Kabobs is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this more unusual recipe for Cantonese Kabobs and take delight in its wonderful glory. - 47.7939
Cantonese Sweet And Sour Pork
1) To a large saucepan, drain and pour the juice from the pineapple chunks. Keep aside the pineapple chunks to add later.
2) To this juice, add the cornstarch.
3) Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch completely.
4) To the dissolved... - 47.4796
Cantonese Lobster And Pork
This Lobster Cantonese makes a sumptuous meal ! Eat this lobster, pork, scallion and vegetables gravy dish as it is or with rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this popular Chinese lobster dish are welcome ! - 47.2884
Cantonese Shrimp And Pea Pods
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add chicken broth, shrimp, ginger and pepper.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on '7'.
Blend corn starch and water.
Stir into shrimp... - 47.1388
Classic Cantonese Lobster And Pork
1. In a skillet add oil and cook garlic and pork till it gets cooked. Keep stirring in between.
2. Add soup, water, soy, pepper and lobster.
3. Cook the mixture for 3 minuts over low heat till the lobster gets tender or well cooked.
4. In a... - 47.0029
Cantonese Moon Cakes
My children wouldn€™t mind if I serve the Cantonese Moon Cakes everyday!! This tasty dessert is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious Cantonese Moon Cakes for yourself. - 46.6863
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavors and texture of the Cantonese Vegetables. A very filling and tasty vegetable dish, Cantonese Vegetables can be served for a party at home or simply enjoyed at a family dinner. - 46.4622
Cantonese Fish And Vegetable Soup
Place the shiitake mushrooms in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
In a soup pot, saute the onions, garlic, and ginger in the oil until the onions are translucent.
Stir in the carrots.
Drain the shiitake,... - 45.8998
1) Thaw the frozen lobsters, remove the lobster meat and slice into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the ground pork, onion, salt, pepper and Bon Appetit together.
3) In a skillet, saute the pork mixture and celery in oil for 1... - 45.797
1) Let the Pinto Beans soak overnight before cooking them in 3 cups of water until soft. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together, cornstarch, soy sauce and water.
3) In a wok, heat oil and saute together ginger, pepper,... - 45.6453
1 Using kitchen shears, cut and remove the shell from the lobster meat.
2 Remove meat in one piece, and cut it crosswise in 2-inch sections.
3 In a wok or a large skillet, heat oil, add in garlic and pork.
4 Stir and saute until... - 45.31
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 45.0519
1) Drain the pineapple, reserve the juice and keep aside.
2) Slice the celery into 1-inch diagonal slices.
3) In a large skillet, saute the celery, carrots, onions and almonds in butter, until the onions are golden brown.
4) In a bowl,... - 44.8235
Cantonese Fish Soup
Cut across the fillets into thin strips and put into a bowl.
Add the soy sauce, sherry and 1 tbsp of the oil.
Mix well and leave to marinate in a cool place for 1 hour.
Peel and chop the onions and two of the shallots.
Peel and dice the carrots.
Trim and chop... - 44.613
1. Heat a large, heavy skillet or wok until hot add just enough oil to coat pan then add 2 more table- spoons and heat and stir-fry adding pork until it is almost cooked for about 2 minutes.
2. Add black beans, garlic and ginger and stir-fry.
3. Add... - 44.5678
Roast Duck Cantonese Style
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. To prepare the duck clean it well and remove the wing tips and the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
3. In a pot of boiling water blanch for a few minutes, remove and dry well, then rub the duck... - 44.5406
Cantonese Turkey Stir Fry
1. In a wok or deep skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. Add the celery and onion to it and stir fry till tender and crisp, about 1 minute.
3. Add the bean sprouts, turkey cubes, carrot and sautÃ© a another 2 minutes.
4. In the mean... - 44.3293
Fillet Beef Cantonese Style
1. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients and marinate the beef for at least 2-3 hours.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil and fry the steaks for 2 minutes, turning once, remove and drain.
3. Pour off the excess oil, leaving about 1... - 44.2624
Tangy Cantonese Pork
1) Cut the pork into 1-inch dice and place in a medium bowl.
2) Remove the peel of garlic.
3) Now place in a small bowl, and using a fork mash it with 1 teaspoon salt. 4) Add the garlic and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper to the pork.
5) Remove the... - 44.0319
1) In a saucepan, heat some oil
2) Sprinkle in the flour and slowly add in the stock
3) Stir the mixture constantly till it reaches a boiling point
4) Add in the chicken, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, scallions and the pepper
5) Simmer... - 43.6668
Shrimp Fried Rice Cantonese Style
Defrost the shrimps, rinse with cold water, and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Mix the shrimps with wine, salt, and tapioca starch.
Beat the eggs with 1/4 tsp salt.
Heat 2 Tbs oil in a wok over high heat.
Stir in the marinated shrimps and... - 43.6241
Cantonese Cucumber Shrimp
1) In a heavy skillet, saute the shrimp in the margarine, remove and keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, saute the onions and green pepper.
3) In a bowl, mix the rhubarb, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce, lemon peel and ginger root together and stir... - 43.5518
Cantonese Tomato Beef
1) Discard excess fat from beef and slice it lengthwise into 2 strips.
2) Slice this again into 1/2-inch-thick pieces across the grain.
3) In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
4) Coat beef slices... - 43.5223
Cook celery, garlic, carrot and onion slowly in very hot oil for 10 minutes in a large skillet.
Then fry bacon until crisp.
Drain and crumble it.
Heat chicken broth.
Mix water, soy sauce and cornstarch until smooth.
Place lobster in skillet with celery... - 43.2419
Cantonese Egg Rolls
These Cantonese Egg Rolls are not only very filling but are superly delicious too ! Try out egg, pork ,shrimp, scallion filled spicy rolls for your next meal or brunch and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Cantonese Egg Rolls aare... - 43.0737
Cantonese Fried Oysters
This Cantonese Fried Oysters is simply yumm. I love the distinctive flavor and texture of a well fried platter of Oysters. Try making this Cantonese Fried Oysters yourself! - 42.9294
Tuna Salad Cantonese
1) In a large bowl, add peas, tuna, mushrooms and melon balls to combine.
2) In another small bowl, add soy sauce, bouillon and sweetener. Combine to dissolve all.
3) Drizzle in this soy sauce mix over the salad.
4) Lightly toss and place inside... - 42.8888
Cantonese Egg Foo Yung
To make the sauce, combine 1/2 cup of the chicken broth with the soy, chili, and hot red pepper sauces, and bring the mixture to a boil.
Mix the cornstarch with the remaining 1/2 cup of cold broth until there are no lumps.
Pour it all at once into the boiling... - 42.6839
Pork Cantonese is a tasty pork dish that I often make for weekend luncheons and its enjoyed thoroughly! Try this brilliant Pork Cantonese recipe for yourself! - 42.6651
Steamed Cantonese Fish
Pour boiling water into preheated oval pan about same size as fish.
Lower fish into water.
There must be enough water to cover fish.
Let it stand covered 25 minutes.
When fish eyes pop up, half out, fish is cooked.
Remove gently from water onto a warm oval... - 42.3626
Baked Apples Cantonese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Core apples almost through, leaving a little flesh at the blossom end.
Pare about one third of the way down from the stem end.
Combine brazil nuts, dates and candied ginger and fill centers of apples with the nut-fruit... - 42.3312
Cantonese Carrots With Green Pepper And Celery
1. Slice the carrots diagonally ¼-inch thick.
2. Slice celery diagonally 1/8-inch thick.
3. Finely slice green pepper into strips.
4. In a large wok or a deep skillet, heat oil over a medium low flame.
5. When oil is hot, add and sauté... - 41.8604
Cantonese Recipes By Category