- » Cantaloupe Ice
Cantaloupe Ice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantaloupe ice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantaloupe ice recipes.
In a small saucepan combine water and sugar.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Simmer for 5 minutes; cool.
Into a blender container or food processor scoop cantaloupe pulp and juice.
Add lemon juice and cooled syrup.
Puree until smooth.
Pour... - 28.9192
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the cantaloupe chunks, the lemon juice, sugar replacement and salt at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining cantaloupe chunks; blend at high speed until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds. Pour into 8 x... - 18.4192
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a juicer. 2) If you don’t have juicer then use food processor or blender to make this frozen dessert. MAKING ... - 18.1668
You May Also Like!
Frozen Cantaloupe Ice Cream
This Frozen Cantaloupe Icecream is a dessert that a weght watcher like you can have! Include the Frozen Cantaloupe in your dessert menu today! What do you say? - 23.2489
Iced Cantaloupe Soup
1) Peel the Cantaloupe and scoop out the centre along with the seeds. Chop the fruit into equal-sized cubes.
2) Into a blender, add the cubed fruit, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon and coriander powder. Blend to get a smooth puree.
3) Transfer the... - 42.8919
Cantaloupe Ice Cream
1) In a freezer-safe bowl, add all but 2 cantaloupe balls and milk together, cover with a plastic wrap and freeze for about 20 minutes until ice crystals begin to form, .
2) With a slotted spoon, remove the cantaloupe from milk, keep aside.
3) In a... - 34.0097
Cut cantaloupes in half and remove seeds; level base.
Beat egg whites and salt until stiff; gradually beat in sugar until meringue is very stiff and glossy.
Place cantaloupes on a cooky sheet; put 1 scoop vanilla ice cream in each half; spread stiff meringue... - 26.5944
Chilled Cantaloupe Split
Cut cantaloupe in half; remove seeds.
Slice into 12 equal wedges; remove rind.
To assemble splits: Arrange 2 wedges in serving dish.
Place 2 scoops ice cream between melon wedges.
Sprinkle with 2 heaping tablespoons Fresh Lime Sauce over all.
Repeat process... - 24.7488
Cantaloupe Milk Shake
1. Remove seeds and cut rind from cantaloupe. Cut pulp into bite-sized chunks. In blender at low speed, blend cantaloupe chunks until smooth. Pour cantaloupe puree into bowl.
2. In same blender at low speed, blend half of cantaloupe puree, half of vanilla ice... - 21.1872
Put the cantaloupe, gin, Pernod, cream, lemon juice, sugar and crushed ice into an electric blender.
Whirl at low speed for 20 seconds.
Pour into a tall glass.
Add a little soda water and ice cubes. - 32.9808
Unmold frozen evaporated milk by running the bottom of the container under hot water.
Place frozen milk in blender.
Add cantaloupe, sugar, yogurt, rum, if using, and ice cubes.
Blend on high until smooth and slushy, about 2 minutes, adding more ice if... - 35.6104
Juice the carrot, lettuce and parsnip with the flesh of the melon.
Mix thoroughly and serve in a tall glass with ice and wedges of melon, if liked. - 27.3584
1) In a blender, blend all the ingredients to together.
2) Pour the puree over crushed ice in tall glasses.
3) Serve the Cantaloupe Cooler immediately. - 29.8928