- » Cantaloupe Drink
Cantaloupe Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantaloupe drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantaloupe drink recipes.
Juice the carrot, lettuce and parsnip with the flesh of the melon.
Mix thoroughly and serve in a tall glass with ice and wedges of melon, if liked. - 30.2335
Time Out Cocktail
Juice the melon flesh, blackberries and kiwifruit, then put the juices in a blender and process with a couple of ice cubes.
Pour into a glass and serve decorated with a few blackberries, if liked. - 28.1474
You May Also Like!
Cantaloupe Pineapple Grapefruit Drink
Put the cantaloupe, sugar, lime and lemon juices, and salt into an electric blender container.
Cover and blend thoroughly; chill.
Stir the blended mixture into the chilled fruit drink. - 30.0179
Unmold frozen evaporated milk by running the bottom of the container under hot water.
Place frozen milk in blender.
Add cantaloupe, sugar, yogurt, rum, if using, and ice cubes.
Blend on high until smooth and slushy, about 2 minutes, adding more ice if... - 37.8518
Put the cantaloupe, gin, Pernod, cream, lemon juice, sugar and crushed ice into an electric blender.
Whirl at low speed for 20 seconds.
Pour into a tall glass.
Add a little soda water and ice cubes. - 34.6767
1. Place apple juice, cantaloupe, raspberries or blueberries, and peach, plum, or nectarine in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. Combine fruit puree with seltzer water. - 27.8962
Cantaloupe Mango Passion Fruit Fizz
Cut cantaloupe in half.
Scoop out and discard seeds; cut off and discard rind.
Cut melon into chunks and set aside.
Peel, pit, and cut mango into chunks; set aside.
Cut passion fruit in half.
Scoop out pulp and seeds with a spoon.
To get rid of seeds, pour... - 37.5715
Seed, peel, and dice the melon.
Puree it in a food processor; when the texture is very fine, add the remaining ingredients.
There are three ways to serve this delicious drink: undiluted, over ice in "old-fashioned" cocktail glasses; in tall glasses,... - 28.5215
Cantaloupe Balls With Honeydew Sherbet
1) Cut cantaloupes into half, in zigzag style.
2) Carefully pull the halves apart and remove seeds.
3) From both the halves, cut as many cantaloupe balls as possible.
4) Now, with a spoon, scrape out the remaining fruit and save the shells.
5)... - 42.2152
Cantaloupe Banana Shake
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients and process till smooth
2. Serve immediately - 27.5621