- » Cantaloupe Dessert
Cantaloupe Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantaloupe dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantaloupe dessert recipes.
Cantalope Snow Cone
1. Peel a cantaloupe, remove seeds, and then chop it into pieces. Keep it aside.
2. In a blender add cantaloupe, vanilla, and honey. Blend.
3. In an 8x8 inch glass dish, pour the mixture. Pop it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or... - 95.9928
Cantaloupe Cream Puffs
This Cantaloupe Cream Puffs recipe is my favorite . On holidays my son eminently demands this dessert and until I cook and serve him the same he remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will... - 51.8229
A pie with a difference! This is Cantaloupe-Orange Pie! This delicious dessert is going to leave your guests craving for more! The flavor of the cantaloupe and orange come together in a unique way. Try out this recipe and see for yourself!! - 51.8195
If you have never cooked with Have Cantaloupe, then this recipe is a good way to start. Cantaloupe Supreme is a great party dessert. This is a quick and simple recipe, with requires little effort. So getting cracking and bowl over your guests! - 47.0653
Cantaloupe Chiffon Pie
Have you ever tried cooking with Cantaloupe? If not, then this simple and delicious dessert recipe for cantaloupe chiffon pie is a good start! Variety is the spice of life...so put this on the menu and set up a great spread that would surprise your entire... - 46.4149
Have you ever tried cooking with Cantaloupe? Start with this simple and delicious Cantaloupe Pie. Variety is the spice of life... so add this to your spread that surprise your guests!! - 46.2313
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together honey, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and 1 cup of the low-fat milk.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Take pan off heat and let vanilla infuse into the milk for 20... - 45.3976
Cantaloupe Cream Cheese Pie
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine sugar, egg yolks and cornstarch. Mix well.
2. Add milk gradually and cook on a medium flame till mixture starts to thicken, while stirring continuously.
3. Remove off flame, add cheese and vanilla extract and mix... - 44.9375
Cantaloupe With Blueberry-wine Sauce
Racking your brains for a dessert for a crowd? This Cantaloupe With Blueberry-wine Sauce recipe is a quick and simple lifesaver. It is an ideal dessert and you don't have to be an expert to get this done! A hit among my guests...i'm sure you wont be let down... - 43.2218
Cantaloupe Fruit Coupe
1. With the tip of a knife, mark a guideline lengthwise around middle of each cantaloupe
2. Use a small paring or fruit carving knife make even saw-tooth cuts into melon above and below line all the way around.
3. Gently pull halves apart keeping
4.... - 42.9201
This Cantaloupe Marlow will be guaranteed hit on your spread. This Cantaloupe Marlow works out so well that I cannot resist serving it as a Dessert often. - 42.4292
Molded Cantaloupe Cream
1) In a medium-size bowl dissolve orange gelatin in boiling water>
2) Mix 3/4 cup of orange juice and ginger.
3) Keep aside to cool.
4) Chill the mixture until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
5) Halve and deseed cantaloupe.
6) Shape 1 cup cantaloupe... - 42.4156
This Austrian Cantaloupe recipe is right at the top of my favorite list. As a dessert, this Austrian Cantaloupe never fails to impress. Im sure i will hearing a thank you from your kitchen pretty soon! - 42.4066
Nutmeg-scented Cantaloupe Sherbet
Puree the cantaloupe in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade.
There should be about 21/2 to 3 cups puree.
Add the lemon juice, sugar, salt, and nutmeg and process to blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Scrape the puree into a... - 42.1786
Add the confectioners' sugar to the beaten egg white and gradually beat in the hot cream.
Cook over hot water until it thickens.
Stir in the gelatin, which has been sprinkled over the cold water, and keep stirring until the gelatin is dissolved.
Add the... - 41.4634
1. To prepare the cantaloupe cut it into quarters and scoop out the seeds and stringy pulp with a spoon.
2. With a small sharp knife, remove the skin and the inner rind.
3. Then cut the meat into 2-inch pieces and pack the pieces into a 1-quart... - 41.1386
Cantaloupe Orange Pie
Beat egg yolks, lightly in top of double boiler; add 1/2 cup sugar, salt, lemon juice and lemon peel.
Cook until mixture coats spoon, stirring frequently; remove from heat.
Bring orange juice to a boil; dissolve gelatin in orange juice.
Stir gelatin into egg... - 40.3938
1) Mix ginger into 1 tablespoon of the whipped topping and then stir it into remaining topping.
2) Chill the mixture for about 30 minutes.
3) Cut half crosswise or 3 pieces lengthwise of the cantaloupe and remove seeds. Save the shells.
4) Remove... - 40.1966
Cantaloupe Chiffon Pie
Shred fine or puree in blender half of cantaloupe, or enough to make 1 cup pulp.
Put in top part of small double boiler.
Soften gelatin in the pulp.
Add slightly beaten egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, and the salt.
Cook over boiling water, stirring, until... - 39.6626
Pour milk and water into medium-size saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium heat.
Stir in Pernod, remove from heat and set aside.
Place sugar and egg yolks in stainless steel bowl Beat together with electric beater for 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs become foamy... - 39.6077
Honeydew Cantaloupe Semi Freddo
The Honeydew Cantaloupe Semi Freddo lends a wonderful finishing touch to your party spread! This lovely Italian dessert is super delicious! Try this Honeydew Cantaloupe Semi Freddo recipe! - 38.7007
Cantaloupe Sorbet In Melon Cups
Cantaloupe Sorbet In Melon Cups is an irresistible dessert recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 38.5251
1) In a small saucepan, soak gelatine in milk until soft.
2) Stir the gelatine mixture over low heat until the gelatine is well incorporated.
3) Put off the flame and add the extracts and sweetener.
4) Let the mixture cool down a bit.
5) Spoon ¼ of... - 38.3967
Cantaloupe Cream Melba
1) Into a small saucepan, press the raspberries through a sieve and add the cream of tartar and sugar. Stir well.
2) Quickly heat the mixture, stirring constantly, till it is boiling. Cook for about 3 minutes.
3) Put the heated mixture into a small... - 38.1388
Cantaloupe Raisin Pie
1) In a medium saucepan, add apple juice and raisins and cook till the rainsins become swollen.
2) Add in aga-agar flakes and spearmint leaves, turn down the flame and cook for 5 more minutes.
3) Let the mixture cool down slightly before adding in the... - 37.8135
1) Halve the cantaloupe, discard the seeds. Peel and cut the cantaloupe into chunks.
2) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
3) Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly until the gelatin is dissolved.
4)... - 37.6402
Cantaloupe With Warm Blueberry Sauce
Peel and dice the cantaloupe; divide it among 4 dessert dishes.
The easiest way to make this blueberry sauce is in the microwave.
Put the berries in a 4-cup microwaveable measuring pitcher.
Mix together the sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon.
Stir into the... - 37.5356
Frosty Cantaloupe Compotes
1) In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
2) Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
3) Slice the cantaloupe into 6 wedges and remove the seeds.
4) In serving bowls, place each wedge, then top with the... - 37.4768
Minted Cantaloupe Balls
Using a melon-ball cutter, cut out balls (about 3 cups) from cantaloupe; cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan.
Blend in the water.
Stir in mint leaves and bruise by pressing with back of a spoon.
Stirring constantly,... - 36.7254
Cantaloupe Chiffon Pie
Peel and seed melon; cut into small pieces.
Put in blender and make 1 cup pulp; put in top of double boiler, over boiling water.
Soften gelatin in pulp; add slightly beaten egg yolks and 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Cook over boiling water, stirring, until... - 36.7254
This is a great recipe for Frozen Cantaloupe which will delight anyone who eats it. This Frozen Cantaloupe is the perfect Dessert. It is a simple and quick recipe, which requires very little effort. Let me know how this works for you. - 36.0796
Cantaloupe A La Mode
1.In a saucepan combine sugar with cornstarch and a dash of salt.
2.Mix them all well.
3.Add 1/2 cup water and cook by stirring until boil.
4.Stir in berries and boil again for a minute.
5.Add lemon peel and juice.
6.Serve warm in canatloupes... - 35.4826
Turn temperature control of refrigerator to coldest setting.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Cook pureed cantaloupe and sugar until mixture is heated.
Stir in gelatin.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in heavy cream.
Freeze... - 35.3724
Raspberry Dessert Sauce With Cantaloupe
1. Cut the cantaloupe into half and use a melon scooper to scoop out the flesh into small balls or cut into 1 inch dices.
2. Place the melon in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Reserve a few good raspberries for garnish... - 35.3151
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cantaloupe.
Process until... - 34.4592
Cantaloupe Ice Cream
1) In a freezer-safe bowl, add all but 2 cantaloupe balls and milk together, cover with a plastic wrap and freeze for about 20 minutes until ice crystals begin to form, .
2) With a slotted spoon, remove the cantaloupe from milk, keep aside.
3) In a... - 34.0097
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the juice, and let it stand a few minutes to soften.
Add the curacao, if using, or increase the juice by 1/4 cup.
Stir over low heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
In a blender or food processor,... - 33.6259
1) Halve the cantaloupe, discard seeds, peel and cut into pieces.
2) In a food processor or blender, process the melon, lemon juice, lime juice and honey until pureed.
3) Refrigerate the puree until chilled.
4) Stir and spoon... - 32.3913
Cantaloupe Fruit Medley
– In a bowl, combine kiwi, blueberries, banana, orange, lemon juice, and orange juice. Soak for 2 hours.
– Cut top off cantaloup; spoon out seeds and scoop out pulp.
– In a blender, puree pulp and raspberries and stir in cream.
– Pour fruit... - 31.9887
Cut thin slice from one end of each cantaloupe so they will stand upright.
Slice other end of each cantaloupe until seeds are exposed.
Scoop out seeds.
Place each cantaloupe upright in bowl; freeze 3 hours or until cavity is slightly icy.
In small mixer bowl,... - 30.9233
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, sprinkle gelatin. Stir over low heat until dissolved.
2. In a blender, add cantaloupe, corn syrup and blend until smooth. Add to the gelatin mix and blend well.
3. Into a 9x9x2-inch baking pan, pour the... - 30.628
Minted Strawberry Cantaloupe Punch
If fresh mint leaves are not available, make an infusion by pouring 1 cup boiling water over peppermint tea and allowing to steep 5 minutes.
Strain and use instead of water.
Combine pineapple juice, mint infusion or water and strawberries in electric blender... - 30.558
This Cantaloupe Melba tastes incredible ! This delicious melon and raspberry dessert is so very satiating during the summers. Try this Cantaloupe Melba and let me know if you like it ! - 29.6398
Mix the sugar and water and cook until syrupy.
Cool the syrup, then chill.
Peel the cantaloupes and remove seed and fibers.
Cut the pulp in bite-sized pieces or scoop into balls.
Pack into 1-pint or 1-quart freezer cartons and shake down well.
Cover with... - 28.851
Minted Cantaloupe Dessert Soup
Place 3 cups cantaloupe and next 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Add remaining 3 cups cantaloupe; cover and process until smooth.
Combine yogurt and powdered sugar in a... - 28.8358
Cantaloupe Blueberry Salad
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Cut cantaloupe lengthwise into 32 slices. Arrange 4 slices on each of 8 lettuce-lined serving plates; top each with 1/4 cup blueberries. Spoon yogurt mixture over salads. - 28.7775
Minted Cantaloupe And Blueberries
Combine the sugar, water and mint in a saucepan.
Bring to the boiling point and boil three minutes.
Strain and chill.
Add the blueberries and cantaloupe balls to the syrup. - 28.6565
Cantaloupe In Strawberry Puree
In a blender or food processor, whirl strawberries to make 1/2 cup puree.
Pour into a bowl; stir in sugar, sherry, and lemon juice.
Cut cantaloupe in half, scoop out seeds, remove rind, and cut fruit into bite-size pieces.
Add to puree and stir to coat each... - 28.4603
In a saucepan combine orange juice and 1/4 cup sugar; bring to boiling, stirring occasionally to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes. Cool.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine 2 cups chopped cantaloupe and light cream. Cover;... - 28.218
Creamy Cantaloupe Dessert Soup
Place 3 cups cantaloupe, juice, and wine in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Add remaining 3 cups cantaloupe; cover and process until smooth.
Combine whipping cream and powdered sugar in a... - 27.9768
1 Using a melon bailer to remove the flesh, carve out cantaloupe dove.
2 In a bowl, combine cantaloupe balls and the remaining ingredients.
3 Pile the prepared mixture into the cantaloupe dove and serve. - 27.9509
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add cantaloupe and simmer about 5 minutes or until melon is very tender.
Soak gelatin in 1/4 cup water 5 minutes.
Strain melon and press the pulp through th - 27.941
Mince ginger fine and blend with sour cream.
Cover and chill.
Cut cantaloupe into balls.
Place sour cream mixture in serving dish and surround with cantaloupe balls and toothpicks.
Serves 4. - 27.8724
Chill the cantaloupe, cut into wedges, remove the seeds.
Make 3 lengthwise cuts in each wedge and 7-8 crosswise cuts.
Cut along just above the rind the length of the wedge.
The cantaloupe should now be in bite-sized pieces.
Serve garnished with lime slices or... - 26.9444
Cantaloupe Balls With Honey Lime Sauce And Mint
Warm the honey slightly until it thins.
Whisk in the lime juice.
Gently stir the sauce into the melon balls.
Sprinkle with snipped mint leaves and stir again.
To serve, divide the melon among 4 glass bowls; garnish with mint sprigs. - 26.7095
Rum Marinated Cantaloupe
Combine sugar, lemon juice, and rum in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and add marmalade, stirring until marmalade melts.
Place melon balls in a medium bowl; add marmalade mixture,... - 26.7022
Berried Cantaloupe With Honey Dressing
Berried Cantaloupe With Honey Dressing has a fine taste. Berried Cantaloupe With Honey Dressing gets its taste from cantaloupes mixed raspberries. Berried Cantaloupe With Honey Dressing is loved by many people. - 24.7677
Chilled Cantaloupe Split
Cut cantaloupe in half; remove seeds.
Slice into 12 equal wedges; remove rind.
To assemble splits: Arrange 2 wedges in serving dish.
Place 2 scoops ice cream between melon wedges.
Sprinkle with 2 heaping tablespoons Fresh Lime Sauce over all.
Repeat process... - 24.7488
Cut cantaloupe in half; then remove seeds and rind.
Cut into very thin slices.
Arrange slices in a fan on a large plate.
Sprinkle with ginger.
Warm the honey and then drizzle it over top of cantaloupe slices. - 24.507
Cheese Topped Cantaloupe
Soften cheese; beat till fluffy.
Stir in orange peel and juice.
Seed and cut cantaloupe into wedges; top with blueberries.
Pour some cream cheese mixture over top of each serving. - 24.0976
Cantaloupe And Peach Conserve
Combine all ingredients except nuts.
Heat slowly to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved, then cook rapidly until thick.
Pour into clean hot glasses and seal with paraffin. - 23.8462
Cantaloupe A La Mode
Make up ice-cream balls; freeze.
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Pare, seed, and slice cantaloupe into thick rings; arrange one on each of 6 dessert plates; cut each into bite-size pieces, keeping ring shape.... - 23.753
Frozen Cantaloupe Ice Cream
This Frozen Cantaloupe Icecream is a dessert that a weght watcher like you can have! Include the Frozen Cantaloupe in your dessert menu today! What do you say? - 23.2489
Cantaloupe With Sherbet Balls
Prepare Raspberry-Currant Sauce.
Cut cantaloupes in half; remove seeds and fibers.
Make small balls of sherbet with scoop or spoon; divide among cantaloupe halves. - 22.2996
Cantaloupe With Port And Fruit
Cut cantaloupes lengthwise in half, making a saw-toothed edge with sharp small knife.
Remove seeds and fibers.
Divide pineapple chunks, strawberries and blueberries among cantaloupe halves.
Just before serving, spoon 2 to 4 tablespoons port over each serving. - 21.7079
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a juicer. 2) If you don’t have juicer then use food processor or blender to make this frozen dessert. MAKING ... - 18.1668