- » Cantaloupe Boat
Cantaloupe Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cantaloupe boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cantaloupe boat recipes.
Cantaloupe Shrimp Boats
Cantaloupe Shrimp Boats is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Cantaloupe Shrimp Boats dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 34.2287
Chicken Salad In Cantaloupe Boats
Scoop out cantaloupes and make balls of meat, saving shells for boats.
Add to chicken, celery, almonds, and oranges.
Combine and mix mayonnaise, lemon peel, lemon juice, preserved ginger, syrup, sugar, and salt.
Mix with fruit mixture and pile into... - 36.0715
Melon Boat Ambrosia
Add some creativity to your everyday menu. This Melon boat Ambrosia served in a natural Melon container is a great idea for parties and also everyday dining. Bring in the art of fine dining right into your kitchen. - 43.0823
You May Also Like!
Split pineapple lengthwise into quarters, leaving plume attached to each quarter.
With a sharp knife, separate flesh from shell in one piece.
Trim away core.
Return each long section of flesh to its shell and cut it vertically into 1/2-inch wedges.
Stick a... - 28.5943
Thaw the berries, if frozen.
If using fresh strawberries, remove the stems and caps; cut into halves.
Halve and seed the cantaloupe.
Spoon half of the berries into the center of each cantaloupe half.
In a 2-cup measure sprinkle gelatin over apple... - 32.6502
Senorita Shrimp Boats
1) In a large pot, boil the water with the bay leaf, celery, parsley, and peppercorns.
2) Add the shrimp, then simmer on a medium-low heat for about 1 minute, until the shrimp is thoroughly cooked.
3) Drain, allow to cool then slice each shrimp... - 47.922
Fruited Pineapple Boats
1) Using a large sharp knife, cut pineapple, with top, in half vertically.
2) Take small sharp knife, cut pineapple fruit from both halves to male two pineapple boats.
3) Cut away and discard core from pineapple and cut it into pineapple into 1 -inch... - 46.5159
Drain raspberries, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
To syrup, add orange juice.
In small saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar; gradually stir in raspberry orange syrup.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; cook till thick and bubbly.
Cool sauce; add drained... - 29.0018
How To Make A Beautiful Fruit Tray ~brunch Fruit Platter!
It's that time of year again where brunches are in full swing...wedding brunches, mother's day brunches, graduation brunches, you name it! In my eyes a brunch is just not complete without a tray of fresh fruit! This video will show you how to create an easy,... - 0
Melon With Sorbet And Berries
1 From the skin side of each melon wedge, cut a thin slice to give it a stable base on the plate.
2 Place a scoop of mango or strawberry sorbet in each melon "boat".
3 In a bowl add the berries and toss with a little sugar.
4 Scatter them over the... - 34.6948
Fresh Pineapple With Rum Cream
1. Using a sharp fruit knife, slice off the base and stem of pineapple
2. Reserve a few small leaves for garnish.
3. Cut the pineapple lengthwise into quarters,
4. Slice off the skin and core the center
5. Slice each quarter lengthwise into... - 42.8848
Indonesian Style Pineapple Dessert Centerpiece
Prepare Pineapple-Coconut Cream.
Slice off top 1/3 of pineapple lengthwise.
With a small knife, cut into large portion of pineapple.
Remove fruit and reserve.
Do not cut through bottom; preserve boat shape of pineapple.
Drain shell; blot juices with paper... - 44.3474