- » Cannoli Filling
Cannoli Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cannoli filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cannoli filling recipes.
Cream Filled Cannoli
Cannoli is not only an Italian dessert but it has become an extremely popular dessert all over & is also popular in Italian American cuisine. - 25.8768
A very popular dessert among kids,cannoli is made in various different ways.The way cannoli is made in America is not quite how it is made in Italy.
But whatever way you make the filling for the cannoli pastry,this dessert simply mind blowing. - 25.9145
Cannoli is a Sicilian Pastry,made in a tube shaped made of fried pastry dough & stuffed with a sweet creamy filling.It is important to serve & eat cannoli once it is stuffed because if it is delayed it looses it's crunchy feel. - 29.1249
Cannoli is what my roommate makes for all of us every Christmas it is an excellent dessert made with cream & cheese stuffing. - 34.0099
To make the pastry: Sift together whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour and cinnamon into a medium-size bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles meal.
In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, water, honey, and egg.
Pour into flour mixture and blend until... - 40.6295
Creamy and crispy cannoli is an Italian delicacy that features chunks of chocolate, candied citrus peel and ricotta cheese based filling. Greg Patent shows how to make crunchy outside creamy inside dessert that is solely soul-satisfying. A yummy way to... - 108.518
Here is an excellent recipe for cannoli that are Sicilian pastry desserts. These cannoli consist of tube-shaped shells of fried or baked pastry dough, filled with a traditional sweet and creamy ricotta filling. The video here shows a classic recipe for... - 115.466
Cannoli Di Cioccolata
Shells Sift flour with Ground Chocolate, salt and baking powder.
Cut in butter, gradually adding wine.
On floured board, roll dough to 1/16 inch thick..
Cut into 4-inch squares.
With rolling pin, roll squares into ovals.
Wrap each oval around... - 44.388
Make these unique choco chips and ricotta cannoli at home with this super simple recipe. Take a look at this interesting video that shows an excellent recipe using ready made cannoli shells. The recipe is so easy and definitely a crowd pleaser. This wonderful... - 101.521
Italian Cannoli makes a very good wrapping for sweet or savory stuffing. It is good to serving as a snack in parties and to kids. Cannoli adds a twist to the regular snack items. It can be filled with foods that kids often don't like to eat. - 49.9436
Finally, Sonia shows us the recipe for the famous Sicilian cannoli, crispy shells filled with a tempting ricotta filling... try and make them at home! - 127.334
1) Cut shortening and rub into flour till it resembles coarse crumbs.
2) Beat eggs and mix with it.
3) Gently add red wine and stir well.
4) Knead the dough to a ball and cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
5) Into a lightly floured surface place... - 44.8584
1. In a bowl, place together, mascarpone cheese, superfine sugar and Frangelico liqueur.
2. Using a hand blender, blend until the mixture is well blended for about 2 minutes.
3. In a zip lock bag, transfer the cheese mixture, push the mixture in corner... - 0
Put flour in bowl; add egg, 1 egg yolk, oil, lemon rind, cinnamon, coffee, and 1/4 cup sugar.
Mixing with hands, add just enough sauterne to hold ingredients together to form a dough.
Put on floured board and knead until smooth and elastic.
Chill for several... - 47.4381
1. Sift flour with sugar and cinnamon onto a board.
2. Make a well in center fill with port and gradually blend flour into port with a fork.
3. When dough is stiff enough to handle, knead about 15 minutes until dough is smooth and stiff.
4. If too... - 38.9285
Citrus Ricotta Cannoli
To make the cannoli shells: In a large bowl, blend the butter and sugar.
Add the egg whites, almond extract and vanilla; beat to combine.
Stir in the flour.Coat 2 baking sheets with no-stick spray.
Place 3 mounds of batter (1 tablespoon each) on each sheet;... - 37.9054
Broccoli Stuffed Cannoli Pie
Boil the broccoli in a little hot water for 5 to 10 minutes.
Saute the garlic in a pan.
Skin and dice the sausage and add to the pan and cook for 5 minutes stirring with a wooden spoon.
Add the broccoli and toss for 10 minutes over low heat, stirring... - 43.1244
1. In a large bowl, with portable electric mixer, beat ricotta cheese 1 minute.
2. Add 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar and beat until light and creamy for about 1 minute at low speed adding chocolate, citron, cherries and cinnamon until well... - 47.1658
Fresh Apricot Cannoli
Halve the apricots and remove the pits.
(It's not necessary to peel them.) Whip the ricotta until it is quite creamy, beating in 2 tablespoons of the honey.
Stir in the chocolate and cinnamon.
Place 4 apricot halves in dessert dishes.
Spoon 1/4 cup of ricotta... - 41.4017
Prepare "Pastry" Cases: Flatten the twofers with a rolling pin.
Roll each slice around a paper tube.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 10 minutes until bread is golden brown.
Remove bread from tube and return to oven for 5 minutes more, or until inside is lightly... - 38.2005
Coarsely chop pistachio nuts in blender or Sunbeam Food Processor.
Empty onto a sheet of waxed paper.
Add ricotta cheese, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Fill Dessert Crepes with 2 tablespoons of... - 35.0196
Cannoli Di Ricotta
Mix the flour, sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl, and cut in the shortening until the mixture is fine.
Add beaten eggs, reserving 2 tablespoons, and blend into flour and shortening, then add just enough water to make a smooth ball of dough.
Knead for 1... - 40.1269
In a bowl, whip cream until it holds soft peaks.
In another bowl, combine cheese, 1/2 cup pistachios, liqueur, rum, sugar, chopped chocolate, and candied peel with syrup.
Mix well; fold in whipped cream.
If made ahead, cover and chill 2 hours or up until next... - 38.1059
Prepare Press-in Pastry and let cool.
In a medium-size bowl, beat cream until it holds soft peaks.
In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the pistachios, rum, liqueur, sugar, chopped chocolate, and candied orange peel.
Mix well; fold in whipped... - 36.161
Combine ricotta, 1 cup granulated sugar, and vanilla.
Depending on firmness of cheese, stir or beat till smooth.
Fold in chocolate.
Combine flour, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles small... - 44.5944
Chocolate Almond Cannoli Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, if desired, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the water, vinegar, liqueur, and vanilla extract. Add the vinegar mixture to the flour mixture, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 35.1866
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar on medium speed until thick, about 5 minutes.
Gently fold in flour and butter; pour into greased and floured 8-inch round cake pan.
Bake at 350°F 40 minutes or until cake feels firm when touched in cent - 30.2025
1) In a large strainer drain ricotta to discard excess liquid.
2) Keep in small bowl and mix powdered sugar.
3) Press the ricotta mixture through a wire strainer to discard the lumps.
4) Add gently citron and chocolate.
5) Keep in refrigerator and... - 34.2009
Sicilian Cheese Filled Pastries
Sicilian Cheese Filled Pastries is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert. An easy to prepare pastry recipe, this Sicilian Cheese Filled Pastries is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 46.1827
To make filling, beat cheese with vanilla extract.
Add 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth.
Fold in candied citron and semisweet chocolate pieces.
To make the shells, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Using a pastry... - 43.1009
Sicilian Fried Stuffed Pastries
1. Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter, then add egg yolks. With a fork, stir in wine, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough clings together. Form into a ball, cover, and let stand about 30 minutes.
2. Roll dough paper thin on floured board and... - 29.3731
I Thought It Was A Hot Dog Cannloli Cookie
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cookies: In medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, sugar, oil, vegetable oil spread, and vanilla, until sugar dissolves. Whisk in flour until smooth. Onto prepared... - 37.5587
Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream
Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream is a tasty cookie that will drown you in its yummy flavors! Try this brilliant recipe for Caramel Curls With Apricot Cream. I am sure you will love it! - 52.0741
Cannoli Filling Recipes By Category
Cannoli Filling Ingredient: