- » Canning Lemon Butter
Canning Lemon Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Canning Lemon Butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Canning Lemon Butter recipes.
Lemon Apple Butter
1. Wash apples; cut into eighths.
2. In a large saucepan, place apples and add little water; cook until apples are tender.
3. In a food mill, process cooked apples.
4. Return processed apples to the saucepan and add sugar and grated... - 33.3876
Mock Apple Butter
Peel, seed and coarsely chop enough zucchini to make 4 heaping cups.
Combine the zucchini and vinegar in a blender and process until smooth.
Combine the zucchini puree, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, allspice and food coloring in a heavy saucepan over medium... - 28.4152
In a large heavy kettle combine the peaches with 1 cup water and cook, covered, over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the peaches are tender.
Force the peaches through the medium disc of a food mill.
Return the puree to the kettle, add the sugar, the... - 26.8541
1. Cut each lemon lengthwise in half; place each half cut side down, then cut crosswise into thin slices. Discard end pieces and seeds; place lemon slices in 3-quart saucepan with enough water to cover; add baking soda; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce... - 36.3746
1. Clean gooseberries from stems and tails; wash them.
2. In a food chopper with coarse blades, roughly chop gooseberries.
3. In a large kettle, chopped gooseberries with sugar and lemon juice; cook with constant until the mixture... - 32.6792
A delicious, easy, tangy lemon curd recipe - it takes very little time to make and uses only 4 ingredients. Stop buying fruit curds in stores, and start making it at home - it's cheap and wonderful! - 110.473
Old Fashioned Tomato Preserves
Skin tomatoes; cut in wedges, about 8 to a tomato. Remove large seed pods and the watery juice that forms. (You can accomplish this to some extent by letting tomatoes drain in a colander as you prepare them.) Measure 4 cups into a large kettle. Add sugar,... - 17.3114
In food grinder and using coarse blade, or in food processor and using on/off motion, coarsely chop clementine and lemon.
In large heavy saucepan, combine clementine mixture, pears, golden and seeded raisins, sugar, peel, wine, cherries, butter, cinnamon,... - 34.8175