- » Canning Cucumber Relish
Canning Cucumber Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canning cucumber relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canning cucumber relish recipes.
Spiced Mixed Pickles
1. Prepare jars and caps for processing
2. Cut unpeeled cucumbers into 1/4 inch-thick slices. Remove seeds and membrane from peppers; cut peppers into 1-inch chunks. Cut onions into 1/4 inch-thick slices. Cut celery into 3/4-inch pieces. Break cauliflower... - 34.7879
In large bowl, combine cucumbers, sweet peppers, celery, onion and salt; cover with boiling water and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well and set aside.
In large heavy no aluminum saucepan, combine tomatoes, vinegar, mustard... - 42.6912
End Of Garden Relish
1. In an 8-quart stainless steel or enameled stock-pot, dissolve the salt in the water. Stir in the 7 vegetables, cover loosely, and let stand for 12 to 18 hours. Rinse several times, drain well, and return to the same stockpot.
2. Add the sugar, vinegar, and... - 36.4765
Extra Good Sweet Dills
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/16" slice off blossom end.
2) Cover the cucumbers with ice water.
3) Let stand in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
4) Drain them and quarter lengthwise.
5) Take 6 pint jars and sterlize them.
6) To each of sterilized... - 38.3106
1) Wash cucumbers.
2) Cut 1/8" slice off each end of cucumber.
3) Cut cucumbers crosswise in 1/8" to 1/4" slices.
4) In 8 sterilized hot pint jars, place 2 slices onion and 1 dill head in each .
5) Pack raw cucumber slices.
6) Place 1... - 40.261
Easy Sweet Dills
1) Drain dill pickles.
2) In 4-qt kettle, combine garlic, vinegar, spices and sugar.
3) Boil the mixture; simmer 5 minutes.
4) Add pickles.
5) Bring to boil.
6) Pack cucumbers into 4 sterilized hot pint jars; cover with syrup, filling... - 37.879