- » Cannellini Sausage Soup
Cannellini Sausage Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cannellini sausage soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cannellini sausage soup recipes.
Italian Sausage And Bean Soup
Who doesn't like a hearty soup during the cold winter evenings or on a rainy day? There are several winter soup recipes but this rich Italian-style bean, sausage and fennel soup loaded with veggies is one hearty and soul warming one that must be in your... - 132.172
Cannellini And Penne Soup
1. Discard sausage casings. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, break meat into chunks with a spoon. Add onion and garlic and stir often until onion is limp, about 5 minutes.
2. Add broth, tomato sauce, wine, oregano, pasta, and 2 cups water. Stirring... - 30.6221
White Bean Soup Tuscan Style
Are you searching for a flavorful and wholesome meat and vegetable soup recipe? Here is a recipe by chef Mike Monahan to make Tuscan White Bean Soup with ham, vegetables and other flavors and serve it over noodles or pasta. Great to serve with Italian bread. - 117.209
Sausage Minestrone Soup
1. In large saucepan heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Bring to a boil after adding water, tomatoes with liquid, broth, basil, oregano and crushed pepper.
3. Cut sausage crosswise into... - 40.7402
Portuguese Kale Soup
1 Remove the casings from the sausage and discard; crumble the meat.
In a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, cook the sausage, stirring, over moderately low heat for 4 minutes.
Add the pepperoni and cook 2 minutes more or until the fat is rendered.
Drain the... - 41.7313
Hot Bean Soup
1.Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onions.
2. Add the carrot, garlic and watercress and stir.
3. Rinse the beans well and pour into the pan along with 1 can of water.
4. Add the sausage and... - 43.9458
White Beans And Escarole Chicken Soup
1)In a large saucepan, saute the sausage slices in the oil over a medium heat for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until slightly stiffened and brown.
2) In a bowl, remove the sausage slices with a slotted spoon, keep aside.
3) In the same saucepan, cover... - 47.5482
Spanish recipes are interesting using meats, vegetables, spices and exclusive traditional ingredients in their food. Here is one such recipe to make Potaje or Spanish Stew with pork ribs, vegetables and seasonings. Nutritious, flavorful and delicious! - 111.185