- » Cannellini Cabbage Soup
Cannellini Cabbage Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cannellini cabbage soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cannellini cabbage soup recipes.
White Bean Soup With Kale
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 3 ingredients; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in kale and next 4 ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons... - 31.0873
Minestrone With Elbow Macaroni
Heat the oil in a large (5-quart) soup pot or kettle.
Cook the onion, garlic, celery and carrot in the oil for about 5 minutes over medium-low heat until the vegetables begin to soften.
Add the tomatoes with their liquid, broth, water, thyme, basil and pepper... - 40.6676
In 2 1/2 or 3-quart saucepan heat oil over medium heat; add cabbage, onion, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
Add broth, tomatoes, water, carrot, and celery; cook for 15 to 20 minutes longer.
Add beans, zucchini, basil, salt,... - 32.5536
Beef Beans Minestrone
Pare carrots; chop coarsely.
Chop celery coarsely.
Pare potato; cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes.
Trim green beans; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim zucchini; cut into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Coarsely shred cabbage.
Heat oil and... - 45.3374
Italian Country Vegetable Soup
The Italian Country Vegetable Soup is a light and tasty soup. You can have this dish at your elaborate family dinner or for your parties. Try this wonderful Italian Country Vegetable Soup recipe! - 47.4565
Mixed Beans Cheese Minestrone
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, in hot oil and butter or margarine, cook onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans until lightly browned.
2. Add water, cabbage, tomatoes with their liquid, spinach, zucchini, bouillon, and salt;... - 32.9219
Heat olive oil in a 4-quart pot.
Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery and leek.
Saute until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes with liquid, breaking up tomatoes with a knife and fork.
Stir in broth, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil;... - 46.2102
Mixed Bean Soup
1. Place red kidney and cannellini beans in a bowl. Cover with cold water and set aside to soak overnight. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add bacon, onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add celery,... - 36.4007
Put the onion and leek into in a large casserole dish with the olive oil, garlic, parsley and sage.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchini (courgette), cabbage, bacon and basil to the casserole.
Re-cover and cook,... - 43.526
1) In a slow cooker, add the beef, broth, onion, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper, tomatoes and cabbage, cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs, or until the meat is tender.
2) Stir in the drained beans, zucchini and macaroni, cook covered on HIGH for... - 36.4493
1) Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat.
2) When hot, add in the onion and celery and saute till tender.
3) Add in the remaining ingredients and allow to boil.
4) Lower the heat and without placing a lid, simmer for 30 minutes.
5)... - 41.5796
Easy Beef Minestrone
Wash green beans, remove strings.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add ground chuck, onion, and garlic, cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper... - 45.2551
Country French Vegetable Soup
Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add cabbage and next 5 ingredients; saute 2 minutes.
Add water and vegetable broth; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, and cook until thoroughly heated. - 37.7733
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes. - 29.2117
Italian Vegetable Soup
1. Cut the carrot, leek and celery into 5 cm / 2 in long julienne strips. Slice the cabbage very finely.
2. Put the stock and bay leaf into a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the carrot, leek and celery, cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
3. Add the... - 40.5393
Bacon-flavored Minestrone Soup
Place bacon in saucepan and fry till fat runs.
Peel and finely chop the onion; trim and chop the leek.
Add oil to saucepan and heat, then add onion, leek, peeled and crushed garlic, parsley and chopped sage.
Cover and sweat for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, peel the... - 44.1041
Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Let the beans soak in a lot of cold water for 12 hours.
2) Drain the beans into a large saucepan. Add in enough cold water to cover. Let the mixture boil, then simmer for about 1 1/2 hours till it becomes tender. Keep aside.
3) In a large saucepan,... - 48.0945
Heat half the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, carrot and celery and cook gently for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the leeks and garlic and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Add the white cabbage, potato and courgettes and cook for a further 10... - 47.9497
Old Fashioned Minestrone
1. Take a Dutch oven, heat oil and add onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes by stirring at occasional intervals.
2. Stir in water, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, beef bouillon cubes, and... - 40.4964
1. Heat half the oil in a large saucepan and add the onion, carrot and celery. Cook gently for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the leeks and finely chopped garlic and cook for a further 10 minutes. Add the white cabbage, potato and courgettes, stir... - 37.0666
Minestrone Alla Milanese
COMBINE all ingredients except cannellini beans and cheese in slow cooker; mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
Add cannellini beans.
Cover and cook on LOW 1 hour or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Garnish with cheese,... - 38.8492
Cooking Classes In Tuscany Ribollita Part -1
1.Peal the carrots.
2.Wash the celery and separate the stems from the leaves.
3.Peel the onions
4.Chop the celery, onions and carrots, zucchini and potatoes in small equal sized cubes.
5.Wash the red cabbage and separate the leaves from the... - 87.5238
Minestrone Alla Milanese
1. Finely dice 2 potatoes and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the herbs, reserving half the parsley separately for garnish.
3. In a large, heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the olive oil
4. Add and sauté the onion and garlic until the... - 47.6855
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Add onion and carrots; saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, beef broth and rice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 36.2287
Stir Fried Minestrone
In a 14-inch stir-fry, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the bacon and cook until lightly crisped, about 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain; set aside.
Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook,... - 45.5216
1 Pick over beans and rinse under running water. Combine beans and water in a large saucepan. Bring to boiling; cook 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour. (Or combine beans and water in an electric slow cooker and let stand all night at ro - 28.7336
Meatless Italian Minestrone
Heat Crisco® Oil in large saucepan on medium heat.
Add celery, onion and garlic.
Cook and stir until crisp-tender.
Stir in tomatoes, cabbage and carrots.
Reduce heat to low.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato juice, beans, parsley,... - 40.9069
1. Cut rind (if any) from cheese and reserve rind. Grate cheese.
2. In a large saucepan, cook onion, celery, carrot, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Add tomatoes with their juices,... - 32.5862
Ribollita is Italian for "reboiled." First you make a hearty Tuscan vegetable soup and refrigerate it overnight. The next day, you reheat ("reboil") the soup with slices of bread in it, which break down and thicken it further. - 36.4682