- » Cannellini
Enjoy our collection of cannellini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cannellini recipes.
Wholesome Penne With Greens And Cannellini Beans
Looking for low-sodium and low-fat food? Here, you can find a very healthy recipe of Penne cooked with greens and cannellini beans. Try this recipe to give a nutritious meal to your family. - 137.077
Stewed Escarole And Cannellini Beans
Chef Russel shows you a hearty vegetarian main dish made using beans and escarole. As suggested, this is a great way to include vegetables in your meals, while you also stock up on protein from the beans. Watch the video and make a meal right away. - 135.447
Loubia - Moroccan White Beans
Here is a super simple recipe to make Loubia, a classic Moroccan dish made with white beans cooked in a flavorful tomato sauce. This is a perfect winter dish served hot with bread. Try out this absolutely fabulous recipe on a cold winter day and surely will... - 119.673
Rice And Cannellini Beans
This is a super heart healthy recipe that comes packed with protein. I am convinced that this will keep us full for a longer period of time, and not give those hunger pangs. Bindu shows us how to make this colorful dish in this video. It is a pretty simple... - 118.459
Pasta Fagioli Soup With Cannellini Beans
A pasta dinner doesn't always have to be limited to just spaghetti or lasagna. Stretch your love for pasta to make a stick-to-your-ribs soup. Pasta fagioli soup isn't just hearty, but also a great source of fiber and makes for an excellent weeknight supper.... - 110.25
Italian Pasta With Spinach And Cannellini Beans
A light, flavorful pasta salad is a hit in any setting. Just toss in some spinach and cannellini beans and you have a healthy treat ready at your disposal. A doodle to make, this lip-smacking, wholesome treat is all you need to appease yourself on hungry... - 105.901
Penne Pasta With Cannellini Beans
Here is a fantastic video for a healthy and delicious Italian penne pasta with greens and cannellini beans. This is a great addition in any weight-loss plan. This a great nutritious pasta with greens, beans and other proteins. Together they can help you... - 101.725
Pasta Salad With Tuna And Cannellini Beans
Instead of ransacking the fridge to fix a quick dinner, why not toss some pasta, tuna, and cannellini beans together. It's so rich and flavorful and comes dressed with simple flavorings. Devour with baguette or on its own. For inspiration, follow the recipe... - 99.5698
Cannellini Beans Vegan Style
Attention all the vegan diet followers! Here's a brilliant recipe that you must not miss. In this video the Chef shares her latest Cannelini Beans Vegan Style recipe that you must try. Click on the play button now. - 97.8509
Garlic & Herb Cannellini Beans
delicious and fast side dish that features fiber packed White Kidney Beans. Use as a side dish, crostini appetizer or lunch idea. - 95.9044
Cannellini Salad With Mint
As quick and easy as this salad is, it has a sophisticated combination of flavors and textures. - 93.6602
How To Make Cannellini Beans In Fagor Electric Pressure Cooker
1) Rinse the beans well.
2) Add beans to the pressure cooker and cover with water.
3) Add the bay leaf, crushed red pepper, cumin, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4) Cover the cooker and cook on medium-high for about 40 minutes.
5)... - 89.4593
Sausage Tomato Cannellini And Mashed Potatoes
Sausage, tomato, cannellini and mashed potatoes is a yummy one pot dish and is incredibly simple and rammed full of flavor. The dish is perfect for students who don't have much time to spend on cooking.. - 78.4233
Gourmet Delight Tilapia With Cannellini Beans
Are you in search of an easy to make fish recipe that you can prepare tonight? Here's one that suits you just fine. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare Gourmet Delight Tilapia with Cannelini Beans recipe in your own kitchen. The dish is full of... - 64.477
Cannellini Salad Giardeniera
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the tomatoes and water.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 1 minute, or until the tomatoes are plumped.
4) Now, dice the tomatoes, reserving the... - 48.5267
Rice Pilaf With Spinach And Cannellini
1. In a large skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute for 7 minutes till these turn golden.
3. Reduce the heat. Stir in rice and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add water and boil. When boiled, cover the skillet and simmer for 45 minutes. Let the... - 45.3375
Italian Cannellini Beans And Sausage
1.Take a 10 inch nonstick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2.Place over medium to high heat, add in the sausage, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
2.Remove from heat, trasnfer to a bowl and keep aside.
3.In the same skillet, add onion, garlic and stir cook... - 44.4868
Chicken And Cannellini Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Dry chicken with paper towels.
Bake on rack in roasting pan 15 minutes, turning once.
Remove and discard skin.
Spray a saucepan that has an ovenproof handle, or a 1 1/2-quart flameproof casserole, with nonstick cooking spray.
Add onion... - 43.4647
Ribbed Pork Roast With Herbed Cannellini Beans
Trim fat from roast.
Make 24 slits in meaty part of roast; insert sliced garlic in slits.
Coat roast with cooking spray; sprinkle with ground pepper.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part... - 43.0674
Mediterranean Tuna Cannellini Salad
1) In an airtight container, add the capers, red wine, oil, vinegar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together.
2) Cover, shake well and allow to stand for 1- 2 hours for the flavors to blend.
3) In a large serving bowl, mix the tuna,... - 42.8175
Cannellini Pilaf is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Cannellini Pilaf to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 42.5202
Farfalle With Sausage, Cannellini Beans, And Kale
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid; keep warm.
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a small sieve over a bowl, reserving 2 teaspoons tomato oil; slice tomatoes.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium... - 42.2483
Chicken Stew With Cannellini
Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon of the salt.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, so they are not crowded.
Saute until brown on all sides.
Remove to a plate and reserve.
Drain off all but 1 tablespoon of the... - 41.1607
Ziti With Cannellini Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, and saute the onion and garlic until they are sizzling.
Add the chopped tomatoes and cook, uncovered, until the tomatoes soften, 5 minutes.
Add the spinach, beans, tomato paste, and water; simmer uncovered until the... - 38.8733
Cannellini Beans With Tuna
1. Take a salad bowl and add beans into. Stir in scallions, garlic, dried oregano, parsley, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil and combine well. Season with salt and pepper as per the taste preferences.
2. Flake the tuna into big chunks using... - 38.193
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, honey and Garden Blend in small mixing bowl; whisk until blended.
Combine beans and onion in medium bowl.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over; lightly stir into beans.
To serve, arrange lettuce on serving plate.
Spoon bean salad... - 35.8878
1) All the ingredients are blended in a food processor, till they form a smooth paste.
2) The blended paste is transferred into a bowl.
3) The dip is served with vegetables placed around it.
(The dip can be refrigerated to be used next day;... - 35.0109
Sauteed Kale With Cannellini
Rinse and drain kale; cut leaves crosswise into 1/2-inch strips and set aside.
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp about 8 minutes, stirring.
Lift out, drain, and set aside.
Add onions to drippings in pan and cook, stirring, until... - 34.955
Cannellini Tuna Salad
1) In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except lettuce. Toss well.
2) With lettuce leaves, line a serving platter. On top of the leaves, add the bean mixture and serve immediately. - 34.922
Cannellini Alla Catania
1 Pick over beans and rinse.
Cover beans with water in a large kettle; bring to boiling; cover; cook 2 minutes; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
Pour into an electric slow cooker (Or cover beans with water in slow cooker and soak overnight at room... - 34.5029
Cannellini Beans, Rice And Vegetable Salad
1. Toss beans and rice together.
2. Combine mayonnaise, cider vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, and black pepper.
3. Combine dressing with rice and beans. Chill for 30 minutes.
4. Toss with carrot, red pepper, and celery before serving. - 34.3186
Cannellini Beans With Potatoes And Vegetables
1. Place the potatoes and water or broth in a microwave-safe bowl, cover, and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until the potatoes are just tender.
2. Add the peas to the potatoes, cover, and microwave on high for 2 minutes more.
3. Drain peas and... - 34.1032
Cannellini In Caper Vinaigrette
Drain and rinse the beans.
Combine them with the peppers and onion in a serving dish.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar.
Shake well and pour over the salad.
Toss, cover, and marinate for at least an hour, stirring occasionally. - 31.845
Tuna And Cannellini Salad
Place beans in serving bowl.
Add scallions, garlic , herbs, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss lightly.
In small bowl, break tuna into small chunks with a fork; add to bean mixture and toss just enough to blend.
Garnish with tomato... - 31.2688
Cannellini And Penne Soup
1. Discard sausage casings. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, break meat into chunks with a spoon. Add onion and garlic and stir often until onion is limp, about 5 minutes.
2. Add broth, tomato sauce, wine, oregano, pasta, and 2 cups water. Stirring... - 30.6221
Cannellini And Green Bean Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, cover the soaked and drained cannellini beans with 2 inches of water. Add the bay leaf, thyme sprig and onion half and bring to a simmer. Simmer over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally and adding more water to cover as... - 30.3794
Baked Cannellini Beans
In skillet cook onion and garlic in cooking oil till onion is tender.
Stir in cannellini beans, tomatoes, salami, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Turn mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in 350° oven for 50 minutes.
Sprinkle with provolone cheese;... - 30.193
Penne With Chicken, Cannellini, And Broccoli Rabe
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high... - 28.5822
Cannellini With Tuna
1. In large bowl, mix cider vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in white kidney beans and remaining ingredients except lettuce.
2. Line serving bowl with lettuce leaves; top with bean mixture. - 27.9444
Cannellini With Pasta And Vegetables
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion and pepper and cook over medium-high heat until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to low; add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Cook, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated, about 5... - 27.7855
Sausage Skillet With Cannellini And Red Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/3 cup water to boiling. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning; sausages often, until water evaporates and sausages are browned, about 20 minutes. With slotted spoon,... - 24.9558
Sausage And Cannellini
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, heat Italian sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; add bratwurst; cook, turning sausages occasionally, until water evaporates and sausages are browned,... - 22.6718
Sauteed Kale With Cannellini
1. Remove and discard tough stems from kale; then rinse kale, drain, and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch (1-cm) strips. Set aside.
2. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir-fry bacon over medium-high heat until crisp (about 3 minutes). Remove from pan with a... - 19.4767
Cannellini Beans With Tomatoes
1. In. a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir onion, garlic, and oil often until onion is slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
2. Set aside 1/2 cup of the tomatoes and add the remainder to onion mixture. Stir often until tomatoes begin to soften,... - 19.2744
Cannellini Recipes By Category