- » Canned Turkey Gravy
Canned Turkey Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned turkey gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned turkey gravy recipes.
You can make your own homemade turkey gravy, it is easy to do. You just need some turkey pan drippings, broth, flour, and some milk or heavy cream. Don't buy gravy in a jar, make your own. - 107.387
Turkey Roast And Gravy
Roast the boneless turkey roast according to package directions.
When done transfer to a hot platter and let stand while making the gravy.
Pour off all but 3 t of drippings from the roasting pan.
Combine drippings with remaining ingredients; heat to boiling... - 25.7876
Roux For Turkey
What's turkey without a yummy gravy? Thankfully Chef Todd Mohr realizes the importance of a good gravy in turkey dishes and shares with us a delectable, make-ahead gravy recipe that can be prepared in a cinch. Just go ahead and prepare some in advance and you... - 87.7472
Roast Turkey And Gravy
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Remove neck and giblets from inside turkey; discard fat from cavities.
Rinse turkey inside and out under cold running water; pat dry.
Brush turkey with butter and season, inside and out, with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Place... - 39.971
Turkey Pan Gravy
Have got family and friends coming over, and you have prepared a delicious turkey. But what would you do with that extra fat, giblets, neck or drippings. Well check out the video as chef Hendrik shows us how to make the perfect and delicious Pan Turkey Gravy.... - 79.9584
Roasted Turkey And Gravy
Planning a thanksgiving dinner party would be a snap with this excellent Roast Turkey and Gravy recipe. A great make ahead preparation eliminating all the cooking stress on the party day. Watch the video to see step by step instructions. - 71.283
Homemade Crock Pot Roast Turkey Breast And Flavorful Turkey Gravy
If you love slow-cooker recipes, you will lap up this one. In this video, Betty shows how to prepare crock pot roast turkey breast that she serves with a rich and delightful turkey gravy. So simple and sumptuous, this slow-cooker recipe is likely to be a hit... - 95.2395
Turkey Giblet Gravy
Here is a classic giblet gravy recipe that uses some ingredients from the roasted turkey recipe video which you may want to watch first. This video for giblet gravy is very impressive and a great effort to use up the giblet to make a flavorful gravy! - 107.801
The deep flavor of this turkey gravy is a great compliment to your Thanksgiving meal. Drizzle this goodness over your potatoes, turkey, dressing, biscuits and enjoy! - 0
Would you like to try a simple Turkey Gravy Recipe? I have a good Turkey Gravy Recipe. I learnt this Turkey Gravy Recipe from my mom. This is really a delicious dish. This delectable recipe increases joy of occasions like Christmas and Thanksgiving. You... - 39.1638
Southern Style Turkey Gravy
Turkey gravy is something that is that can be made to beat the mundane days of the week! All you need is some turkey stock and some giblets to make this simple gravy! Watch the step by step process of making this flavorful gravy with Chef David in this video! - 99.6054
1. Refrigerate liver until ready to use.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan, place rest of giblets and neck.
3. Add 3 cups water, the celery, onion, carrot, salt, peppercorns and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer, covered,... - 48.2638
Turkey Slices With Cream Gravy
1. If desired, partially freeze the turkey breast, to firm slightly for easier slicing. Thinly slice the turkey across the grain, about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large heavy skillet over moderate heat. Add the chicken liver and... - 32.3856
Healthy Turkey Meatballs In Mushroom Gravy
Finally, a way to eat turkey that doesn't involve hours of roasting, and a half dozen side dishes that are loaded with fat and calories! This low fat version of a classic Italian dish substitutes extra lean turkey for the beef or pork and mushrooms for tomato... - 110.955
Turkey And Dressing With Gravy
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees
2) Begin by seasoning the turkey with salt and margarine
3) In a shallow pan, add enough water and giblets and cover turkey with foil
4) Bake turkey for about 5 hours at 325 degrees
5) Reserve 2 cups of... - 47.3161
This traditional gravy is a rich turkey gravy prepared with pan drippings and turkey or chicken broth. Thickened with flour, the traditional gravy is seasoned to taste and slowly cooked to a savory and homely batch that can be served alongside roasts or... - 37.2219
Turkey Cutlets With Gravy
Turkey Cutlets With Gravy is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Turkey Cutlets With Gravy is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 48.0863
Roast Turkey With Green Chiles, Garlic, And Red Chile Gravy
For gravy base: Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and oregano.
Saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Whisk in chicken broth.
Bring gravy base just to boil, whisking constantly.
Reduce heat and... - 44.1162
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches has a fine taste. The meat and sauce gives the Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches a rousing taste. Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 32.8443
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Measure leftover gravy or sauces into 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
If using gravy mix, prepare according to package directions in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 4 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or... - 47.3489
Onion Mushroom Gravy
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together turkey giblets (apart from liver), necks, bay leaf and water. Bring it to boil and add the soup mix.
2. Simmer for 40 minutes and add the livers. Simmer for additional 20 minutes longer or until giblets are... - 38.7248
Giblet Gravy With Wine
Combine first 7 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste in medium saucepan.
Partially cover and bring to simmer.
Stock should reduce to 1 1/2 cups and have intense flavor.
(Can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.) When roasted turkey has been transferred to... - 40.5715
Gluten-free Creamy Mushroom Gravy
If you’re looking for an oh so easy gluten-free gravy recipe for potatoes or meats these holidays, this creamy mushroom gravy will add an extra dimension of flavor and get more vegetables into your diet in only five minutes!
We used vegetable bouillon and... - 0
Quick And Easy Turkey Pot Pie From Leftover Crock Pot Roast Turkey
If you're looking for a pie dish to create from your leftover crock pot roast turkey, this is it. Never mind if you are making a pot pie for the first time or are a seasoned pro, you can ensure flavorful results with Betty's tried-and-true turkey pot pie... - 99.9983
Low Carb Gravy
Would you like to learn a classic gravy recipe that goes well with most of the roasts? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this all time favorite gravy which is high on taste but low on carbs. - 80.441
This recipe can easily be mde Vegetarian by using a mushroom essence and vegetable broth in place of turkey pan drippings and chicken broth.
Roastig vegetables in olive oil will give the same rich flavour to your Vegetarian Gravy.
Chef Keith Snow is on a... - 20.4707
Oven Roast Turkey Legs Treat
Let your love for turkey not be just confined to your Thanksgiving dinner night. With Betty's oven roast turkey legs recipe, now you can indulge on the daintiness of turkey anytime of the year. A fanciful flavorful dish, this turkey dish will make the... - 93.6336
Thanksgiving Recipes : How To Make A Roasted Turkey Breast
Rebecca Brand shows how to make the simplest of turkey breast dinners, special enough for your Thanksgiving dinner centerpiece but easy and done in 35 minutes. Simple ingredients of sage and butter add to the delicious turkey flavor and the gravy is made in a... - 0
Crockpot Cooking: Turkey And Stuffing Thanksgiving Casserole
With Thanksgiving just around the corner here in Canada, I thought I would share an easy and delicious crock pot meal that will give that Thanksgiving taste and flavor without all the fuss. It's the perfect meal for empty nesters, students, or people on their... - 0
Roast Turkey Breast With Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season turkey inside our with salt and pepper
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a medium low flame.
4. Add onion, celery, and rosemary and sauté until softened.
5. Tip in spinach, rice, 2... - 48.5022
Cranberry Turkey Roast
1) Roast the frozen turkey roast as per the instructions on the packet until 170 Deg F.
3) In a saucepan, add the burgundy, whole cranberry sauce, brown sugar, and mustard.
4) Simmer open for about 5 min.
5) Turn off the heat.
6) Spoon... - 35.2981
Orange Glazed Turkey
1. Wash and drain the turkey.
2. Pat dry with kitchen towel.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and rub all over.
4. Preheat the oven to 325°F
5. Place a rack over a roasting pan.
6. Place the turkey, breast side up on the rack.
7. Into the... - 44.9101
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 123.547
3 Hearty Turkey Sandwiches
If you have some leftover turkey, then nothing can be much better way to use it than these hearty sandwiches. Watch the video to learn the tricks behind preparing 3 different kind of sandwiches and all of them are super yummy. You may not have to worry about... - 99.3368
Turkey Amandine On Toast
Combine gravy, turkey, pimiento, and poultry seasoning in a saucepan.
Heat, stirring occasionally.
Combine sour cream and flour; stir into turkey mixture and heat just to boiling.
Add almonds and serve over toast points.
Garnish with parsley, if desired. - 30.3175
The stuffed turkey is a stuffed and roasted preparation of turkey that can be prepared with a stuffing of choice. served with a gravy of wine and broth mixed along with pan drippings of the turkey roasted with lemon juice and seasonings, the stuffed turkey is... - 48.5914
Turkey And Stuffing Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Follow the packet directions to prepare the stuffing mix in a medium bowl.
3. To stuffing, add cranberry sauce and nuts and mix well.
4. In a medium (2 quart) oven to table casserole, layer the drained... - 41.7702
Betty's Roast Butterflied Turkey
1. Rinse, and pat the turkey dry using paper towel.
2. Using kitchen shears, cut, and remove the backbone.
3. Turn the turkey breast side up, and cover it with two layers of plastic wrap.
4. Using a rolling pin, hit the turkey breast several... - 105.563
Perfectly Roasted Turkey
Who doesn't know how to roast turkey? But how about a perfectly roasted turkey this season. Take a look at some very important tips that will make your turkey one of the best ones ever. After all, when something is giving away its life to be your food, it has... - 121.548
This Turkey Calvados recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 41.4605
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 44.5385
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family! Hopefully this quick tip let's you enjoy the day more.
Even for the best of cooks, roasting a turkey can be a huge stress! I've cooked more than my share of turkeys over the years... - 122.476
1. In large frying pan saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft, stir in turkey, turkey or chicken gravy and catsup and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in sour cream and heat to boil.
3. To serve pour over hot noodles tossed with... - 35.8352
Turkey Amandine On Toast
Combine gravy, turkey, pimiento, and poultry seasoning in a saucepan.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Combine sour cream and flour; stir into turkey mixture and heat just to boiling.
Add almonds and serve over toast points.
Garnish with parsley. - 34.025
Hot Turkey Sandwiches
In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot margarine, cook carrots, onion, celery and thyme until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in gravy.
Heat to boiling.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Divide turkey and gravy mixture... - 37.0912
1. In large bowl, thoroughly blend turkey, egg, crumbs, onion and 1/4 cup of the gravy. Shape into 1-inch meatballs; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together remaining gravy, jelly and chili sauce. Cover with waxed paper; microwave on... - 29.9464
Turkey Roll-Ups is a delicious appetizer recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Turkey Roll-Ups, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 29.8121
Stuffed Turkey Loaf
Prepare stuffing according to package directions for microwaving.
Set aside 2 cups.
Place remaining stuffing in small casserole to be reheated later.
Thoroughly combine remaining ingredients, except for turkey gravy.
In a 10-inch glass pie plate, shape 1/2 of... - 39.844
turkey cheese puffs are a delightful cheesy turkey bake, prepared with broccoli, cheese, chicken and turkey. Cooked with gavy and beaten eggs, the turkey cheese puff is a wonderful and comforting dish that is simple and yet so delcious. I make these often on... - 32.7715
1. Melt the butter or margarine in a large saucepan, stir in the flour and cook until lightly browned.
2. Add the gravy or stock, stirring constantly and cook until smooth and thickened. Season with the salt, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Add the turkey... - 33.7888
Roast Turkey Breast For A Small Gathering
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Trim any visible fat from the turkey breast, and save the neck, if included, for making gravy.
Pat the turkey breast dry with paper towels.
Place a rack in a roasting pan and set the turkey breast on the rack.
In a 2-cup glass... - 43.5353
Turkey curry is a an americanised curry made with cooked turkey and indian spices. Prepared with a gravy base, it is spiced with curry powder and thickened with whipping cream. Prepped with honey for a hint of sweetness and taste, the turkey curry can be... - 41.907
Preheat oven to 450°.
Remove giblets and reserve if making stock.
Rinse turkey well inside and out.
Pat dry and put about 6 cups stuffing into turkey cavity and another 2 cups stuffing in neck area.
Fill the cavity and neck only 3/4 full to allow room for... - 38.2518
Upside Down Roast Turkey
Rinse turkey under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
(Can be prepared and stored in refrigerator 1 day ahead.) Preheat oven to 325°F.
Pour 1/2 cup stock into roasting pan.
Heavily butter roasting rack and set in pan.
Fill turkey loosely with... - 45.2233
Traditional Stuffed Turkey
This is an awesome traditional Stuffed Turkey recipe from Club House! It has a lot of flavor happening in it and the dish is a sure fire winner. If you need a little change for this Thanksgiving, then you might wanna try this dish out. Cheers! - 127.586
Cranberry Glazed Roast Turkey
1. Remove frozen, stuffed turkey from wrapper; place turkey, breast up, on a rack in a roasting pan; coat with soft butter or margarine.
2. Roast in slow oven (325°) for turkey cooked in an uncovered pan, and basting every hour with buttery drippings in pan... - 32.6899
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In the cavity, place the onion quarters.
3) With the corn oil, rub the turkey.
4) With white pepper and garlic powder, sprinkle all over lightly.
5) Transfer the turkey to a flat roasting pan and... - 38.7889
An easy recipe for smoked turkey. This video explains step by step how to brine the turkey, smoking temperatures and a great maple syrup bourbon glaze. - 0
Herbed Turkey And Mushrooms
1. In a large, flat skillet, melt and heat half margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the turkey steaks in the pan, and fry on both sides for about 3 to 4 until evenly browned.
3. Remove turkey onto a... - 43.9277
Betty's Lunchtime Turkey Croissant Sandwiches
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Lunchtime Turkey Croissant Sandwich.
This is similar to a sandwich I ordered when we recently ate lunch at The Julep Cup Restaurant in Lexington, Kentucky. - 0
A smoked turkey would definitely get more likes when compared to the roasted one, not only for its flavor but also for ease with which it is made. This video has useful instructions on how to brine and smoke the turkey along with wood chips, to get that... - 103.827
Boiled Turkey Vegetable And Dumpling Dinner
Simmer with water and next 4 ingredients for 2 1/2 hours, or until very tender.
Lift out turkey, and remove meat from bones; keep hot.
Strain broth; thicken with flour mixed with a little cold water.
Add mixed vegetables, and bring to boil.
Drop... - 44.0018
Roast Turkey With Chestnut And Cornbread Stuffing
Wipe the turkey well, inside and out, with paper towels.
Using a very small sharp knife, carefully remove the wishbone from the neck cavity—this will make carving easier.
To make the stuffing, melt the butter in a frying pan, then pour off half into a small... - 40.5782
Use the leftover wings, legs, any of the white meat available, gizzard, liver, gravy, and some of the stuffing.
Do not mince or chop meat.
Cover meat in a large pan with the gravy and dressing.
Add 1 tablespoon dry mustard, 1/2 cup chowchow pickle with a... - 25.3083
Roast Turkey, Southern Style
1. Clean and dress the turkey for roasting.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a moderate high flame.
4. Add ham, onion, poultry seasoning and sage together and sauté in the butter till onion is soft... - 47.5427
Sliced Turkey And Dressing Bake
Sliced Turkey And Dressing Bake! Were you looking for a tasty and simple turkey dish that you can serve for a an informal lunch? Then Sliced Turkey And Dressing Bake is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 26.2345
Set electric skillet at 200Â°; melt butter or margarine in skillet.
Add potatoes, turkey, onion, chopped green pepper, chicken gravy, water, salt, rosemary, and pepper; mix well.
Cover; simmer mixture for 15 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring... - 37.5145
Deep-dish Turkey Supreme
Combine turkey, mushrooms and olives in 1 1/2- quart casserole.
Stir in gravy mix, 1 cup water and poultry seasoning.
Combine biscuit mix and 1/4 cup water; stir just until moistened.
Drop batter by spoonfuls over turkey mixture.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10... - 29.8113
Turkey With Vegetables Au Gratin
This Turkey With Vegetables Au Gratin is one of the best turkey and vegetable dishes that I've ever tasted. Try this turkey and mixed vegetables casserole topped with brown sauce and cheese. Your suggestions for this Turkey With Vegetables Au Gratin are... - 33.2883
Pepperidge Farm Turkey & Stuffing Bake
1. In medium saucepan mix broth, pepper, celery and onion. Over high heat, heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
2. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange turkey over... - 30.8316
Butter Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
Cornbread stuffing: Melt 8 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy skillet, add the chopped onions and cook over moderate heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until they color lightly.
Scrape them into a large mixing bowl.
Add the sausage to the skillet, now set... - 44.1653
In large skillet cook rice, celery, green pepper, and onion in butter till vegetables are tender and rice is browned; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, thyme, and cayenne; stir into rice mixture.
Place frozen block of sliced turkey atop rice... - 31.7659
Fricassee Of Turkey
Combine pancake mix, corn meal, salt, and pepper.
Cut wings apart at joints making flat pieces.
Coat turkey pieces with flour mixture.
Brown slowly in 1/4 inch hot fat in Dutch oven.
Pour off excess fat.
Cover; bake at 325° about 2 hours.
Ladle... - 35.5522
Land O Lakes Turkey Taco Bake
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish (approximately 12-inch by 8-inch)
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In the greased baking dish, layer 1 cup corn chips on the bottom.
4. In a bowl, combine the chili beans and gravy,... - 45.6164
Turkey Breast With Vegetable Stuffing
Trim fat from turkey breast; remove tendons.
Place outer side of turkey breast on heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Starting from center, slice horizontally through thickest portion of each side of breast almost to, but not through, outer edges.
Flip cut pieces over... - 45.3685
1) Cut excess fat from turkey and discard the giblets.
2)Rinse well and pat dry the turkey.
3) Marinate turkey with cumin seeds, salt, and gingerroot.
4) Wrap the turkey in a large plastic bag and refrigerate overnight.
5) Keep the turkey in... - 46.6721
Turkey - Traditional
It's holiday season and you have guests coming over. But you are really confused at what to make. Well don't be, because chef Hendrik as the perfect Grilled Turkey in store for you. Check out the video as chef shows you how to make the perfectly delicious... - 105.887
California Curried Turkey Thighs
Season turkey thighs with salt and pepper.
Brown turkey slowly on both sides in heated oil, using just enough to prevent sticking.
Add onion, curry powder and ginger to drippings in pan; saute slowly 5 minutes.
Stir in apple juice, 3/4 cup water and bouillon... - 44.9147
Roast Turkey / Chicken
1) Cut chestnut skins.
2) Preheat oven moderately.
3) In a saucepan, boil chestnut skins in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Put along with stock and simmer until tender.
5) Mash the chestnuts well.
6) Add chopped bacon, breadcrumbs,... - 45.3186
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 48.018
1. Quarter the turkey and season with allspice, pepper and salt.
2. In a heavy skillet, moderately heat butter, add seasoned turkey and allow it to turn brown. Keep turning for half an hour.
3. Take off from pan and place in the skillet on... - 42.854
1. On a sheet of wax paper, mix 2 teaspoons flour and pepper.
2. Roll turkey in flour mixture; coat both sides lightly.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
4. Add turkey and fry over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on... - 43.8823
1) In an oven, bake the seasoned turkey.
2) While turkey is cooking, gradually add mushrooms and parsley to it.
3) Once cooked, remove the bones and dice. Reserve the broth.
4) In a deep pan, heat butter.
5) When hot, saute onion and... - 46.4675
1. Melt the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the rice, celery, green pepper, and onion. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are just tender—about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the turkey, tomatoes, chicken... - 33.5515
Grilled Stuffed Turkey
Turkey on weber grill- definitely what makes this video a must watch! Quite interestingly done dish grilled to perfection with apples and onion stuffing; a must try for thanksgiving. - 95.1672
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, place the ground turkey.
3. With a fork break it up.
4. In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and milk.
5. Mix this into the ground turkey.
6. Add the egg white to this and mix well.
7. Next, mix... - 46.654
Golden Twin Turkeys
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Season the bird lightly with seasoned salt and stuff the neck cavity.
3. Flat the skin on neck over filling and spit to back of bird. Twist wing to rest them flat against skewered.
4. Stuff body cavity. Make... - 40.4834
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 37.101
Crowd Size Chicken Bake
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
In a large kettle melt the 1/2 cup butter or margarine.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; stir in chicken gravy.
Stir in chicken or... - 43.7648
Reserve 1/4 cup gravy; pour remainder into a small saucepan.
Add 1/4 teaspoon sage; set aside.
Cook potatoes in hot oil over medium high heat in a heavy saucepan, turning often with a wide spatula until heated through.
Add celery, onion and garlic; cook until... - 40.9089
Mini Turkey Shepherd's Pie
A great, quick, simple, easy way to use up some Turkey, vegetable, potato and gravy leftovers from the big feast, Thanksgiving or otherwise. - 111.904
Turkey Sausage Skillet
In medium skillet cook sausage, onion, and green pepper till meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in Creamy Chicken Gravy Base and 2 cups water; cook and stir till mixture bubbles.
Stir in beans, turkey, and parsley.
Serve on... - 31.5659
Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
This Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 45.7613
Pot Roast Turkey Tenderloin
Melt margarine in 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add turkey; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Stir in gravy, tomato sauce and pepper.
Add carrots, potatoes, onions and mushrooms.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer... - 39.4721
Leftover Turkey With Pasta
Still wondering about how to use up leftover roast turkey from Christmas or Thanksgiving? Try this Turkey with Pasta recipe before you settle for the usual turkey sandwiches. It is so delicious, you will probably be secretly hoping that your guests eat less... - 112.775
Turkey Almond Custard
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Butter a shallow 2-quart casserole.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions; keep warm.
Combine gravy, half and half, eggs, dry mustard, salt and poultry... - 45.9653