- » Canned Tuna Sushi
Canned Tuna Sushi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned tuna sushi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned tuna sushi recipes.
Today we will try a Japanese speciality Tuna sushi. It is a fantastic dish and children love it. The sushi moulds can be found at any Asian store. Watch the video and learn making the dish. - 40.208
Provencal-style Tuna Tataki
When done correctly this “Fusion” cuisine can result in some amazing dishes. This Italian meets Japanese dish of Provencal style Tuna Tataki is an excellent example of fusion cuisine done right. Chef John uses a classic Provencal combination of fresh tuna... - 99.7649
Baked Texas Style Sushi
Want a sushi recipe that is so different that it will knock everyone's socks off? Then try the recipe detailed in this video by Ramona Werst. This is a very Texas-style sushi and everyone is sure to love it. Make this appetizer the next time guests are over... - 112.461
How To Make Sushi Rice - Easy
Today we have special guests: my friends Roy and Miwa! As you can guess, they are from Japan. We are going to make sushi rolls today! Sushi is very popular in Japan and many other countries! In Japan, you can find both fancy places and cheap places that serve... - 0
1. Diagonally slice the fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ inch thick and then lengthwise.
2. Take a bamboo rolling mat, arrange on the chopping board and place a nori sheet on it with shiny side on the mat.
3. Grasp ½ cup rice with hands dipped in vinegar and... - 44.8378
California Sardines Sushi Roll
If you are a fan of one of the most popular finger foods, sushi rolls, you are going to love this Sardine sushi roll. Sushi rolls make for great finger foods. You can vary this dish by replacing it with tuna. This is so delicious! - 117.508
Tuna Fried Rice
Fried rice, the popular East Asian dish gets more twist with tuna. Check out the video showing how to make Fried Rice with Tuna flavored by exotic Thai and Chinese seasonings. A must for small parties or kittie parties! - 113.642
One of the most popular and favored Japanese dish is the Maki sushi. The word 'maki' means 'roll' in Japanese because this dish is made up of fish rolled with rice and dried seaweed. There are many other Sushi types that will surely tickle your fancy. - 33.6318
Want to try some great Sushi at home?? Its time you watch this video. The chef demonstrates a step by step process to prepare Temaki Sushi, which is a fancy, hand rolled sushi. Watch the video now and treat your family to this Japanese Delicacy. - 147.364
Mixed Sushi Bowl
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. For specific amounts used in preparing all items (except nori seaweed) in this step. Mushrooms and gourd ribbons: Wash and soak mushrooms in 2 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with... - 43.0343
Do It Yourself Sushi
To make sushi rice
1. Wash rice as you would plain rice. Drain, cover with cheesecloth, and let stand in a colander for 1 hour. (Soak dry rice that has been on the shelf a while for 30 minutes and drain for 30 minutes, if desired.) While rice is draining,... - 42.6948
Why go out and buy expensive sushi when you can make it right at home? Watch this amazing video to prepare the best tasting Japanese sushi with green onion and tuna. The Japanese sushi rice is the best tasting kind of rice. This version inspiring version... - 98.8337
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 44.7639