- » Canned Tomato Casserole
Canned Tomato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned tomato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned tomato casserole recipes.
Beef And Bean Casserole
Put the onions and oil in a large casserole dish.
Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Stir in the meat and remaining ingredients, except the apple, raisins (sultanas) and beans.
Put a small plate on top of the meat to submerge in the liquid and cover the... - 44.2867
Savory Spaghetti Casserole
In skillet, brown meat and cook onion and green pepper with garlic until tender (use shortening if necessary).
Stir to separate meat.
Add soups, water, 1/2 cup cheese, and spaghetti.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot;... - 35.1638
Casserole Of Brussels Sprouts
Wash brussels sprouts thoroughly, and remove discolored leaves.
Cut off stem ends, and slash bottom of each sprout with a shallow X.
Place sprouts in a large saucepan; add water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until tender,... - 39.9742
Baked Lima Beans With Tomatoes
Combine lima beans, undrained tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, marjoram, and dash pepper.
Turn into a 1-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350Â° oven for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 28.8392
Tomato Beef Casserole
Tomato Beef Casserole has a lovely taste. Tomato Beef Casserole gets its taste from beef mixed with noodles and soup. Tomato Beef Casserole is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 37.3745
Pork And Bean Casserole
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on high, or until meat loses its pink color.
Stir in pork and beans, tomato sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Microwave 6 minutes on high, or until hot. - 27.3976
Rice And Pork Casserole
Combine rice with butter, paprika, and salt.
Spread half of rice in greased baking dish.
Sprinkle with half of pork, combine remaining ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread half of mixture over pork.
Repeat process with remaining rice,... - 40.5294
Tuna Tomato Broccoli Casserole
Beat eggs and buttermilk in large bowl.
Add tuna, salt, cottage cheese, broccoli, and onion.
Turn into large shallow casserole.
Bake in 350°F oven 35 minutes.
Top with sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese; bake 10 minutes, until set - 33.1568
Spicy Tomato Consomme
Combine all ingredients except lemon slices in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 8 to 10 minutes or until piping hot.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. - 26.9478
Canned Tomato Ratatouille
1. In a glass casserole, take eggplant, garlic, onion and oil. Mix it well.
2. Cover it and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until done.
3. Add green pepper and zucchini. Mix it well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix salt, pepper, oregano and... - 45.2448
Limas And Beef Casserole
Combine beef, garlic, onion, and green pepper in a 2- or 3-quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, for about 5 minutes, on high, or until beef loses its pink color.
Stir once or twice during cooking period to break up meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Toss... - 32.9362
Tomato Beef Casserole
In saucepan, brown beef and cook onion until tender; stir to separate meat.
Pour off fat.
Stir in 3/4 cup cheese and remaining ingredients.
Pour into 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Bake at 350 °F. for 30 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with remaining cheese. - 30.5712
Tomato Topped Tuna Casserole
Arrange rice on bottom of a greased 2 quart casserole.
Drain peas and add liquid to soup along with seasonings.
Spread tuna with its broth, peas and onion over rice.
Pour soup mixture over tuna mixture.
Top with tomato slices.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in a... - 40.8778
Tomato Chicken Casserole
Saute the onion and bell pepper in the butter in a large skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, tomatoes with green chiles and Velveeta cheese; heat until melted and well blended, stirring constantly.
Stir in... - 37.7217
Macaroni And Cheese Casserole With Cheddar And Tomato
Cook macaroni until tender.
Drain; set aside.
In saucepan combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, green pepper, and seasonings.
Simmer until green pepper and onion are soft.
Grease large oblong baking dish with butter.
Alternate layers of macaroni, cheese, and... - 38.2819
Tomato Round Steak Casserole
The round steak casserole can be prepared with cubed round steak cooked together with vegetables like tomatoes, onions and green pepper. Bronwned and flavored with garlic, barbecue sauce and wine vinegar, the round steak casserole is finished over low heat... - 35.842
Veal And Tomato Casserole
Cut veal into 2-inch pieces.
Heat oil and butter in a heatproof casserole and fry veal and onion, stirring frequently, until golden.
Sprinkle the flour over, stir and cook for a minute, then stir in wine and stock and bring to the boil.
Peel, quarter and... - 42.0244
Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, salsa, tomato paste, beans, corn, green chiles, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well. Ladle about 1 cup of this mixture in to the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker; spread evenly. Top with 1 1/2 tortillas,... - 30.4948
Microwave Enchilada Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine ground beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 10 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked; stir after 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, corn, ripe olives, enchilada sauce, salt, oregano, chili powder and... - 43.3348
Ratatouille With Canned Tomatoes
1. Combine eggplant, onion, garlic, and oil in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir halfway through cooking time.
2. Layer peppers and zucchini over eggplant mixture. Add seasonings... - 31.9274
Tomato Soup Casserole
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. Brown ground beef and onion in skillet. Drain. Season with salt and paprika.
4. Combine meat mixture with rice and remaining ingredients in 2-quart casserole; cover.
5. Bake for 30... - 27.3595
Beef And Tomato Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat oil and brown the beef from in it from all sides.
3.Take the beef out in ovenproof casserole dish.
4.Put leeks and carrots on the meat.
5.Put remaining oil in the pan and fry onions in... - 46.4252
Eggplant And Tomato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole.
3. Wash and peel eggplants; cut into 2 inch cubes.
4. In a 6-quart saucepan, simmer eggplant in a little boiling salted water for 10 minutes; drain.
5.... - 47.2849
Bean Casserole With Tomatoes And Spinach
In large heavy saucepan or casserole, heat margarine over medium heat; cook garlic and onions, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add tomatoes, breaking up with back of spoon.
Add kidney and romano beans, and oregano; bring to simmer.
Add... - 33.0714
Tomato Burger Casserole
1) In a large pan, boil the noodles in salted water for about 8 min, drain well.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the onion, garlic and pepper in oil until golden, add the meat and brown lightly.
3) Stir in the... - 39.916
Spaghetti Casserole With Tomato Soup
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Cook ground beef, chopped green pepper, and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat.
Drain off drippings.
Add remaining ingredients to beef mixture, mixing... - 35.5975
Tomato Beef Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in shortening, until lightly browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, except cheese; mix thoroughly.
4) In a 1-quart casserole, pour the mixture and cover with the... - 40.9767
Cabbage Tomato Casserole
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Saute onions in butter until tender.
Blend in flour; stir until smooth.
Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Cook cabbage in salted water 5 minutes.
Brown bread cubes in 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix drained cabbage,... - 41.427
Rice Tomato Casserole
Rice Tomato Casserole is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. This mouth-watering Rice Tomato Casserole will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 36.4907
Cabbage Tomato Casserole
1. Grease a 1 quart ovenproof casserole and keep it aside.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate, 350°F/ 180°c/ gas mark 4.
3. In a saucepan put a little water and steam until tender crisp.
4. Drain the excess water.
5. Take the greased... - 43.0939
Tomato Casserole Velveta
Place bread slices in greased baking dish.
Top with thin slices of cheese.
Cover with layer of tomatoes.
Repeat three times so cheese, bread and tomatoes are layered.
Beat eggs; add milk, salt and pepper.
Pour into baking dish and bake at 325Â° for 30... - 35.4113
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.4498
Seven Layer Casserole
This Seven Layer Casserole is a perfect party treat! Though slightly difficult to make, this Seven Layer Casserole is worth the effort ! Try this dish yourself and tell me if you like it ! - 40.0571
Soybean And Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the celery and onions until tender. Mix the onion mixture with the remaining ingredients and turn into an oiled 3-quart casserole. Bake for 30 minutes. - 31.0853
Spaghetti, Beef And Bean Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat margarine in skillet; add onion and green pepper; cook until soft but not brown.
Add all but 2 tablespoons of the cheese, the beans and liquid, ground beef, seasoning and tomato sauce (undiluted), and... - 35.3537
Ham Lima Bean Supper Casserole
Cook onion in butter until tender.
Add MSG, flour, salt, pepper and tomatoes.
Blend thoroughly and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Add lima beans and diced ham and heat.
Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs... - 42.0067
Burrito Casserole is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Burrito Casserole! - 37.6073
Hamburger & Zucchini Casserole
In 3 quart casserole, combine beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes; stir after 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper, corn and zucchini.
Microwave at high (10) 19 to 23 minutes; stir after... - 39.6655
Tuna Spinach Casserole
Tuna Spinach Casserole is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, this Tuna Spinach Casserole is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 39.8385
King Ranch Casserole
Saute onion, garlic, and green pepper in chicken broth.
Add sour cream, flour, and cornstarch heating until smooth and bubbly.
Add tomatoes, chile powder, and cumin.
Place the tortillas in the chicken broth for 10 minutes.
Spray a 9 1/2 x 11 -inch casserole... - 39.1095
Freezer Mix Enchilada Casserole
Dip container of frozen mix into hot water just to loosen.
In 2-quart saucepan, heat frozen mix, water, olives and chili powder to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring frequently, until mix is thawed, about 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Layer... - 31.0093
Easy Tomato Casserole
In deep baking dish, alternate layers of bread crumbs, tomatoes, onion and cheese.
Repeat as necessary, ending with layer of cheese.
Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour. - 24.5023
1. Put butter, green pepper and onion into a 1-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 to 4 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes and liquid to casserole; mix well. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic... - 29.6057
Tomato Sour Cream Casserole
Saute onion in oil; add tomatoes, seasoning mix and green chilies.
Simmer, uncovered, 10€”15 minutes.
In greased, deep 2-quart casserole, layer ingredients in the following order: sauce, crushed Chips, Monterey Jack cheese, sauce, Monterey Jack... - 37.0139
Tomato Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Rinse the rice in cold water, drain and put it in a saucepan. Stir in the condensed tomato soup and water.
3) Add the seasoning, cover the pan with a lid and bring the ingredients to a... - 43.4098
Eggplant Tomato Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook onion and eggplant in butter until golden brown.
Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Pour into casserole; top with crumbs.
Bake 30 minutes. - 32.628
Rice Tomato Casserole
1. Heat the butter in a heavy saucepan, add the onion, garlic, green pepper and rice and cook, stirring, until lightly browned.
2. Reserve one-half cup tomato sauce or juice and add the remainder to the rice mixture. Add the boiling water and salt and pepper... - 37.8109
Zucchini And Tomato Casserole
1. In a heavy frypan heat oil.
2. Add onion, garlic, and sautÃ©.
3. Add zucchini. Cook covered until vegetables are tender.
4. Stir in tomatoes, salt, basil, and pepper.
5. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes until blended.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese over... - 42.8397
Tomato Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
Spread half of macaroni evenly over bottom of dish.
Sprinkle with half of Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
Dot with half of butter.
Arrange half of tomatoes over top.
Add enough reserved tomato... - 39.9277
Scalloped Potato And Tomato Gratin
PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180°C.
1.Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
Brush the inside of a shallow baking or pie dish with butter, and arrange the potatoes in a circle so that they overlap.
2.Scatter on the herbs, pepper and salt and pour the cream into the... - 43.9583
Satisfying Tomato And Cheese Tortellini Casserole
If you are someone who dines out often, it can be really tough for you to eat healthy. However, Betty's tomato and cheese tortellini casserole will ensure that you enjoy a bon appétit at home without the slog and sans compromising on the health. Plus, this... - 102.793
Try this quick and easy cucumber tomato casserole. It is tangy and tastes delicious. This flavorful casserole has onions, parsley and seasoning to add to its taste. Serve it as a light main dish. - 40.3616
Eggplant Tomato Casserole
Peel eggplant and slice into thin slices.
Peel tomatoes and slice into thin slices.
Heat butter in skillet and saute egg plant slices on both sides, then mushrooms until lightly browned.
Season vegetables with salt and pepper.
Arrange eggplant, tomatoes and... - 38.0731
Lamb And Tomato Casserole
Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper, garlic salt and mixed herbs.
Place lamb and onion in casserole dish.
Pour tomatoes and their juice over.
Mix Worcestershire sauce and stock together and pour over tomatoes.
Cover dish and bake for 1 1/2 hours. - 33.9509
Beef Noodle Casserole With Chick Peas And Tomatoes
In flameproof 6-cup (1.5 L) casserole, cook bacon until almost crisp; add ground beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking up finely with back of spoon.
Stir in onion and green pepper and cook until tender-crisp.
Remove from heat and drain off fat.
Stir in... - 35.2258
Baked Eggplant Tomato Casserole
Peel eggplant and slice into thin slices.
Peel tomatoes and slice into thin slices.
Heat butter in skillet and saute egg-+ plant slices on both sides, then mushrooms until lightly browned.
Season vegetables with salt and pepper.
Arrange eggplant, tomatoes and... - 36.8272
Quick Macaroni Tomato Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add uncooked macaroni, onion, green pepper and garlic, and cook, stirring constantly, until macaroni turns slightly yellow.
Heat tomatoes to boiling point and add remaining ingredients.
Add to macaroni... - 36.9618
Tomato Crouton Casserole Q
In a greased 2-qt.casserole, mix tomatoes and 1 cup croutons.
Stir in onion, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper.
Dot with butter; sprinkle with remaining croutons.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes. - 31.2752
Lima Beans With Tomatoes Casserole
Lima Beans With Tomatoes is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Lima Beans With Tomatoes; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 32.6402
Tomato Noodle Casserole
Ole is a wonderful and different meat dish. As my children love this I make it at least once in a week for dinner. Try the Ole for yourself! - 38.6292
Rich Chicken Tomato Casserole In The Microwave
1) In a large microwavable pan, heat oil and butter, brown the chicken well on all sides for 3 minute.
2) In a large microwavable casserole, transfer the chicken using a perforated ladle.
3) In the same pan, stir the flour in the remaining fat.
4) Mix... - 45.0872
Tomato Fish Casserole
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Melt half the butter in pan, add peeled and chopped onion and crushed garlic, cook until onion is tender.
Push tomatoes through sieve into pan, discard seeds.
Add chopped mushrooms, sliced peppers, wine, tomato paste, basil,... - 41.3871
Cheese Tomato Eggplant Casserole
1. Pour 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce into baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches. Cut eggplant into halves lengthwise; cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Layer one-third of eggplant and 1/3 cup tomato sauce in baking dish. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with... - 24.0047
Chicken And Tomato Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients
2) In cooker, heat the oil.
3) Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
4) Fry with the bacon until the chicken is a light golden brown and the bacon is beginning to colour.
5) Lift the chicken out of the... - 46.1332
White Bean Tomato And Mushroom Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, soak white beans in cold water and keep aside for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method.
3) On the... - 43.8598
Bean And Tomato Casserole
1) Pour of the water from the beans and rinse under running cold water.
2) In a saucepan, cook the beans in salted boiling water for 1 to 1 ½ hours until tender.
3) Strain the beans and leave aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter in... - 46.7002
Chicken Tomato Casserole
1. Brown chicken on all sides in hot oil in large heavy frying pan; drain on absorbent paper; place in 3-quart baking dish;
2. Saute rice in same frying pan, stirring often, about 5 minutes, or until golden-brown; add onion and garlic; saute over low heat 10... - 31.5858
Spiced Tomato Fish Casserole
Lay the prepared fish in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Cook the onion, pepper and garlic (if used) in a little oil until soft but not brown.
Stir in the spices and orange rind and heat for a few minutes until the spices begin to release their... - 43.6757
Casserole Of Rice, Cabbage And Tomatoes
Cook the cabbage until tender, drain.
Meanwhile combine and cook the tomatoes, salt, sugar, onion, and 1 tablesp of the butter for 5 min.
Arrange the cabbage, tomatoes, and rice in alternate layers in a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Combine the crumbs with the cheese... - 32.1077
Cabbage Tomato Rice Casserole
This Cabbage-Tomato-Rice casserole is a great recipe which tastes even better. It is a min dish everyone can enjoy. - 49.9206
Savory Ham Tomato Casserole
Cook the macaroni according to the package directions; drain.
Combine tomatoes, celery, onion, green pepper, and seasonings; cook gently 30 minutes.
Combine macaroni, vegetables, meat, parsley, and 3/4 cup of the cheese; turn into greased 2-quart... - 41.2332
Eggplant Cheese And Tomato Casserole
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add eggplant and cook for 1 minute on each side, remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste and wine to pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Spoon half the tomato... - 36.2551
Carrot And Tomato Casserole
Get started on eating healthy. There sure is no better health food than vegetables. This copper pennies is a great way to introduce more vegetables in your daily diet. - 43.186
1) Preheat oven to 375 F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and lightly grease it.
3) Wash the eggplants and pare them; cut into 2-inch cubes.
4) In a 6-quart saucepan, in small amount of salted boiling waterwater, simmer eggplant for 10... - 44.1649
Cod And Tomato Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 35 minutes.
2.In a pan, heat butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Add flour and cook for 2 minutes.
4.Turn off th eheat and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on flame and let the mixture boil;... - 45.3823
Canned Corned Beef Hash
Canned Corned Beef Hash is the perfect dish for all meat lovers out there. It is no surprise that my husband is crazy about this dish. Make and taste this wonderful Canned Corned Beef Hash for yourself - 32.675
Cloud Covered Casserole
This Cloud Covered Casserole tastes awesome ! I believe the potato and egg clouds over beef have given the Cloud Covered Casserole its name ! Try out the Cloud covered casserole and tell me if oyu like it! - 42.4019
Savory Tomato Rice
In 2-quart casserole, place water, tomatoes, rice, chili sauce, green pepper, bacon, onion, brown sugar, salt, pepper, water and Worcestershire sauce.
Microwave at high (10) 16 to 23 minutes until hot and rice is done, stirring every 8... - 39.0872
Tomato Cocktail is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Tomato Cocktail; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 32.2371
Parmesan Tomato Soup
In a heat-resistant, non-metallic soup tureen or a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant non-metallic casserole, combine soup and water.
Heat, covered, on full power 8 to 10 minutes or until heated to 160Â°F.
Soup can also be prepared in individual mugs.
Divide... - 27.6646
Barbequed Hawaiian Spearribs
Hawaiian Barbecued Spareribs is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Hawaiian Barbecued Spareribs recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.3414
Lamb Riblets In Tomato Honey Sauce
Place riblets in 2-quart casserole.
Cover with onion slices.
Microwave 12 minutes on medium.
Stir in soup, tomato sauce, honey, salt, pepper and thyme.
Microwave 50 to 60 minutes on medium, or until riblets are tender, stirring twice. - 28.5897
Scalloped Celery With Tomato
Combine celery and next five ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 or 6 minutes.
Stir in a smooth mixture of the butter and flour; cook, stirring until thickened.
Pour into greased casserole; sprinkle crumbs over top.
Bake at 375F... - 34.7831
Crab Canapes With Cheddar Cheese
Crab Canapes is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Crab Canapes; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 36.6606
Mexican Taco Casserole
Crumble ground chuck into 2qt. glass casserole.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, olives, onion, brown gravy mix and chili powder.
Cover and microwave at high setting 12 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 6 minutes.
Skim fat from meat... - 37.7745
Brown meat; drain.
Add green pepper and onion; cook until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well.
Spoon half of meat and potato mixture into 1 3 1/2 x 8 3/4-inch baking dish or two 1 1/2-quart casserole dishes.
Cover with half the... - 39.5666
It's A Spicy Spaghetti Casserole
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion, celery, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink and onion is... - 44.2842
Lima Bean Casserole
Saute bacon in large skillet until brown; add butter.
Saute onions with bacon in butter and pan drippings about 1 minute.
Add carrots; saute 3 to 4 minutes.
Add lima beans, salt, sugar, and water.
Turn into 2-quart casserole; add garlic.
Stir gently until... - 42.2467
Baked Ziti Casserole
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350F.
2) To prepare the sauce, in a 6-quart kettle heat oil. Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© for 10 minutes until brown.
3) Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, water, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1 tablespoon... - 44.9056
Oriental Style Tomato Salad
1) In a medium bowl, place the mushrooms.
2) Pour in boiling water to soak the mushrooms soak for 30 minutes, until softened.
3) Drain the mushroom and squeeze out the excess water.
4) Trim off the tough stems and cut the caps into 1/8-inch... - 47.9665
Red Snapper In Tomato-onion Sauce
Do you like sea food? Here is a wonderful video recipe to cook red snapper. A healthy recipe involving few ingredients…all easy to get. This Spanish influenced recipe is prepared in a tomato-onion sauce. - 94.4345
Baked Orzo With Tomatoes And Sausage
Baked Orzo with Tomatoes and Sausage is a simple and easy dish for entertaining as long as it’s assembled in advance and can be baked off just before your guests arrive. Try out this amazing Italian main dish with the sausages, tomatoes, celery, fresh... - 113.891
Cheese Casserole is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Cheese Casserole recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 46.4385
Drain sauerkraut; place in 3-cup baking dish.
Sprinkle with caraway; top with tomato wedges, salad dressing, and beef.
Top with Swiss cheese.
Toss bread crumbs with butter; sprinkle over casserole.
Bake at 375° till heated through, 25 to 30 minutes. - 32.0383
Sausage And Black-eyed Bean Casserole
Place the beans in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain, rinse and place the beans in a saucepan.
Cover with fresh cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes or until tender.
Cook the sausages under a preheated... - 41.3724
Arroz Con Pollo With Tomatoes
Melt butter in a 3-qt.
Flameproof casserole; brown chicken.
Remove the chicken from the pan.
Brown the rice-macaroni.
Stir in the contents of flavor packet, water, tomatoes and salt.
Arrange chicken pieces in this mixture, cover, and bake for 40 minutes at... - 31.6915
Seven Layer Dinner
Grease a deep casserole.
Arrange layer of potatoes in the bottom.
Cover with layer of onion slices.
Add layer of carrots, then sprinkle with rice and pour in peas with their liquid.
Top with sausages arranged in a wheel spoke pattern.
Add soup mixed with... - 38.7934
Mexican Shredded Beef
Mexican Shredded Beef is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Mexican Shredded Beef, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 32.3375
Place ham, onion, garlic butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Mix in tomatoes, macaroni and green pepper; season generously.
Add tomato paste and cheese; stir well.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes. - 35.5964