- » Canned Sweet Corn
Canned Sweet Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned sweet corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned sweet corn recipes.
Sweet Corn Soup (using Tinned Corn)
Mix all the ingredients, add 4 to 5 teacups of water and cook for 30 minutes.
Serve hot with chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce. - 27.8919
Bean And Sweet Corn Salad
Soak the beans in cold water overnight.
Drain, place in a pan, cover with fresh cold water and bring to the boil.
Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, then simmer for 45 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Place in a salad bowl, add the sweetcorn, onion and French dressing and... - 32.232
Creamy Sweet Corn Custard
If you are looking for a side dish to accompany barbecues, grill steaks or salmon, this creamy corn custard is a perfect match. It has got a really smooth, luscious and light texture with a sweet, rich taste but is not too heavy. This recipe is so easy to... - 118.726
Minted Green Peas With Sweet Corn
1)Drain green peas and corn.
2)Melt butter and add green peas, corn, salt and pepper and toss to mix.
SERVING ... - 34.6668
Sweet Corn Souffle
1. Melt the butter in a pan, add the pepper and onion and cook until soft but not brown.
2. Add the corn, sugar and seasoning and mix well.
3. Add the milk and water, stir until boiling and cook for a few minutes.
4. Remove from the heat, beat in the egg... - 39.9507
Sweet Corn And Red Bell Peppers
1)Drain sweet corn kernels and keep it aside.
2)Blanch bell peppers for minimum 30 seconds in boiling salted water the refresh in cold water and drain... - 34.8218
Korean-style Sweet Corn Salad
Though served at American fast food restaurants in Korea, this sweet corn salad is not served in the USA. A Korean version of the American favorite this sweet corn salad is the perfect accompaniment to fried and barbecued foods like chicken and wings. The... - 129.223
Crab And Sweet Corn Soup
Heat oil in large heavy saucepan, add crushed garlic, finely chopped ginger and crab meat which has been drained and shredded.
Fry quickly 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add sherry, corn and stock.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Whisk... - 34.0995
Chicken In Rich Cream Sauce
Heat about 2 tablespoons butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Add mushrooms and onion and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat remaining butter in the saucepan and stir in the flour, monosodium glutamate, salt, and pepper.
Cook and stir... - 39.837
Sweet Corn And Green Pea Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine the drained corn and white sauce together.
3) Stir in the peas, chopped pepper and shallot.
4) Remove the rind from the bacon rashers and halve each rasher.
5) Roll each piece of bacon... - 39.0694
Authentic Sweet Corn Souffle
1. Into a pan place the sweet corn with the butter and seasoning and heat through.
2. Stir in the egg yolks one at a time.
3. In a bowl beat the egg whites stiffly and fold into the mixture.
4. Into a fairly deep fireproof dish place the mixture and... - 32.2626
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 2 Sweet Corn Milk Drink
Picture yourself on a beach, surrounded by palm greens and picturesque seas and sipping on a tropical drink. Never mind if you can't fly off to Hawaii, the least you can do is to stir up a tropical drink at home. This video recipe guides you on how to stir up... - 98.2592
Sole And Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Pat dry and the coat the Sole fillets in the beaten egg.
3) Dredge the fillets with the oats until thoroughly coated.
4) Grill the fish on a moderate grill for a few minutes on each side.
5) In a large frying... - 40.0225
Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the sweet corn, water and chicken stock cubes in a large saucepan.
2. Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over a moderate heat.
4. Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add milk and, stirring... - 44.0995
Ham Rolls With Peaches And Sweet Corn
1. Preheat oven at 350-375ºF or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. Cut cheese into the shape of fingers.
3. Keep one cheese finger on one ham slice and roll it up.
4. In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the rolls.
5. In a bowl, take milk, salt and... - 40.0505
Chicken And Sweet Corn Filling
1) In a measuring jug, drain the sweet corn. Add milk to make up to 250 ml (1 pint).
2) In a saucepan, pour the mixture and place over heat to bring a boil.
3) Add the stock cube and stir well.
4) Remove from heat.
5) In a plate, combine... - 42.4786
Sweet Corn And Garlic Sausage Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 10 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion until... - 44.4773
Sweet Corn And Ham Flan
Roll out pastry on a lightly floured board and line a 20 cm 18-inch) pie plate.
Brush the pastry with a little egg white.
Filling: Melt butter in a small saucepan and cook onion slowly without browning for 2 minutes.
Mix onion with drained sweet corn and... - 40.617
Chicken With Peppers And Sweet Corn
1) In a wok or frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions and ginger to fry for 1 minute.
3) Place chicken and fry until light brown.
4) Stir in soy sauce and sherry into the wok. Cook for another minute.
5) Fold in green peppers and sweet... - 40.9635
Capsicums With Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice the ends off the capsicums. Scoop the seeds out.
3) Sprinkle paprika into each capsicum. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the capsicums for 5 minutes.
4) In a frying pan, melt butter.... - 45.205
Sweet Potato And Cream Corn Fritters
When it is still kind of cold outside, it is good to have a great warm dish to feel good about your meal. Chef Maxwell has a great recipe in his kitchen. Sweet potato and corn fritters. - 140.28
Sweet Potato Corn Soy Soup
Sweet Potato Corn Soy soup is an unusual combination of ingredients like sweet potato, corn and soybean. It is high on nutrition and great to taste as well. - 46.5504
Baked White Sweet Corn
Combine all ingredients.
Place in buttered casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until firm and brown on top.
Do not overcook as it will separate.
Serves 4. - 33.4704
Water Chestnut And Sweet Corn Dessert
1) In a bowl mix waterchestnut powder with 200 c.c of the water. Keep aside.
2) Stir in remaining water into the wok andadd the chopped waterchestnuts. Bring to the boil.
3) Add sweetcorn and sugar.
4) Stir and allow the sugar to dissolve. Bring the... - 38.2513
Pork Stew With Sweet Potatoes And Corn
Trim fat from pork, and cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork cubes, mushrooms, and leek; saute 10 minutes or Until browned.
Stir in carrot and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover,... - 41.0946
Individual Sweet Corn Plural
1. Place each slice of bread, buttered side down, in 10cm/4-inch individual Yorkshire pudding tins. Preheat the oven to moderately hot (200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6).
2. Mix the cream cheese with the strained sweetcorn, chives and seasoning.
3. Fill the... - 35.2103
Sweet Potato And Corn Risotto
1. Place sweet potato and 1/4 cup water in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Mash 1/2 of sweet potato with a fork. Reserve remaining 1/2 of sweet potato and cooking liquid.
2. Combine broth, remaining 2... - 30.7344
Summer Special Sweet Corn On The Cob
When warmth hits the air, what better way to make the most of the season than to gorge on corn. In this video, Betty tells you how to perfectly cook corn on the cob. A great accompaniment with a full lunch or dinner meal, this corn recipe is all you need to... - 97.4342
Creamy Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the onion and potato in a large pan and pour over the milk. Add the bay leaf, nutmeg and half the sweetcorn. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the potato is softened. Stir occasionally and keep the heat low so that the milk... - 39.1917
Black Bean And Corn Salad
In a bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients until well blended.
Add the beans, corn, onion and red pepper; toss well.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. - 31.4986
Coffee Can Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In a saucepan, scald milk; add butter.
Cool to lukewarm; stir in honey, salt, egg and cornmeal.
Blend with mixer on low speed.
Add 1 3/4 cups flour.
Stir with wooden spoon.
Then, add 1 3/4 cups flour.
Place dough in a... - 40.9548
Mexican Style Corn Relish
Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, cover and refrigerate. - 20.5428
Corn Salad With Horseradish Sauce
Drain the corn in a sieve.
Peel, quarter and core the apple.
Halve the peppers and remove the white membrane and the seeds.
Wash and pat the pepper halves dry and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cut the apple quarters into 1/2-inch cubes.
Mix the prepared... - 39.2103
Sweet Corn Relish
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 10 minutes at HIGH; stir after 5 minutes.
2. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes before serving. - 23.23
Sweet Corn Bake
Sweetcorn Bake is a yummy and rich vegetable dish that I use when i want to treat my family to a filling dinner. Judging by my families response I guess it will be quiet a loss if you dont grab this Sweetcorn Bake recipe now! - 44.2743
Tuna & Sweet Corn Crumble
1. Melt the first lot of butter in a large bowl or jug, on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 1 min. Stir in the flour and mix well.
2. Measure the liquid from the tuna and the sweetcorn - make up to 1 pt/500ml with milk. Gradually whisk into the butter... - 35.0572
Sweet Corn Bourbon Ice Cream
Combine milk and corn in a large saucepan; bring to a simmer, and cook 1 minute.
Place half of corn mixture in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Press pureed corn mixture through a sieve into a large bowl; discard solids.
Repeat procedure with... - 33.2057
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn
Put a generous layer of drained corn into a casserole.
Cut fish into squares or strips and arrange on the bed of corn, dotting with a little butter, and sprinkling lightly with salt and pepper.
Put the rest of the corn over the fish.
Make 1/2 pint of white... - 35.4604
Cream Of Sweet Corn Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook over a low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes without browning. Add the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour, then gradually add the milk, stirring constantly.... - 33.8197